Wednesday, 20 April 2016

April Showers Bring May Flowers




Thank you for all the wonderful creations in our last challenge, 
wow, they were gorgeous and congrats to the winner.

This month finds us making more lovely creations for our challenge at
Our theme is 

April Showers Bring May Flowers

and we have our mood board is to inspire your taste.




AND  our prize is

I was asked by one of the residence at the nursing home where dad was
to make something for her to give to a friend. 
She wanted something in purple and 
 and a design that would hang from a hook,  so this is what I came up with...


I was rather pleased with the way it turned out and hope she
will be too,.  Some of the raindrops were made with clear
hollow acrylic drops my friend in New Zealand gave me.
The papers I used are from Michele R Designs
Butterflies and Hummingbirds
a lovely set including the
embellishments.

The DT and I look forward to your support and wonderful designs..

♥♥♥

19 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Wow Annie, a wonderful card. I love the color and the styling. Its perfect. Hugs Silvi

Jane Savage said...

So beautiful, Annie! A lovely keepsake! xxx

Pollard Carole said...

Just a delight she will have just loved this pretty design sorry not been around much lately life just got in the way Love and hugs Carole x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful, I love this gorgeous card Annie. Just the right image for an April showers card.

Sue xx

Laine said...

Beautiful deep colour tones and detail Annie. One of my favorite DP.
Laine
xx

Viv's Visuals said...

How pretty Annie! Will grace any wall too and am sure the recipient loved it! x

Veerle said...

We have april showers here in Belgium at the moment too Annie.
Your card looks great. Hugs Veerle x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful Annie. I am sure it will be loved by your customer as well.

I must apologise to all my friends for not visiting everyday but my time is spent with hubby now it has been confirmed that they can not do anything for him and they don't know how long he has with me.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marjan Küppers said...

Ofcourse she will be pleased, this is gorgeous!

Pamellia Johnson said...

Gorgeous Annie!! I love that image, so perfect for the moodboard! Your colour palette is so dreamy, I adore the rich purples and blues! hugs :)

Leslie Miller said...

Such a beautiful image with the prettiest umbrella I've ever seen. This will make a lovely wall hanging!

Chris said...

A lovely make Annie, the colours and papers are beautiful!
Chris
x

Kathy Krug said...

I love visiting the blogs to see how they put their creations together. How much fun to share your talent with others. Love your design and that you can hang it from a hook.

Loz said...

This is fabulous Annie..Loz

Chrissy said...

A super make Annie..love the image and the rain drops and pretty umbrella..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Annie!! I love the beautiful image!! The rain drops are a perfect touch!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pia S said...

Very pretty! It's detailed but non fussy, I think that's a great combination for allowing the beautiful image to shine....

Patti said...

Beautiful!! I love the vibrant colors you selected!!

Patti

Olga Fink said...

Very beautiful and elegant Annie!
xoxo Olga