Our challenge is on again at
and our theme is
Bees, beehive etc
I am using "bee-cause" Honey Bee embossing folder
Elements ink pad
Copic markers
Hero Arts clear stamps
Admiring your embossed beehive and sweet bee elements, I enjoy how your ink blending, Copic coloring, and stamped details come together to create a crisp and charming design that fits the theme beautifully.
I like that embossingfolder a lot! So nice with that yellow hexagon as a centerpiece.Lia xx
Pretty card Annie and loving those plump bees!
Awesome card Sis! Great job!
Wonderful card Annie, the embossing makes a great background. Liz xx
Cute card with this lovely stamps, Annie!!Hugs
Beautiful card, Annie.
So cute your little bees, great card.
it's a beautiful card Annie......gr karin
So pretty is your card x
Loving your background embossing Annie, it makes for a bee-utiful card!!BlessingsMaxine
A very Bee-autiful card, Annie!
Love it Annie…the flowers are so beautiful!
It's a bee-autiful and lovely card Annie.Greetings Miranda
Lovely card Annie.All the best Jan
A bee-utiful combination of stamps and embossing! Your focal point is like a spotlight enlargement of the activity in the background. Love it!
Fabulous card design, great layout and like that partial embossing background!
Amazing and I like all little detaisl!
So lovely, your bees are enjoying those beautiful flowers!
Wwooww...very pretty card Annie...Hugs Epie
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Admiring your embossed beehive and sweet bee elements, I enjoy how your ink blending, Copic coloring, and stamped details come together to create a crisp and charming design that fits the theme beautifully.
I like that embossingfolder a lot! So nice with that yellow hexagon as a centerpiece.
Lia xx
Pretty card Annie and loving those plump bees!
Awesome card Sis! Great job!
Wonderful card Annie, the embossing makes a great background.
Liz xx
Cute card with this lovely stamps, Annie!!
Hugs
Beautiful card, Annie.
So cute your little bees, great card.
it's a beautiful card Annie......gr karin
So pretty is your card x
Loving your background embossing Annie, it makes for a bee-utiful card!!
Blessings
Maxine
A very Bee-autiful card, Annie!
Love it Annie…the flowers are so beautiful!
It's a bee-autiful and lovely card Annie.
Greetings Miranda
Lovely card Annie.
All the best Jan
A bee-utiful combination of stamps and embossing! Your focal point is like a spotlight enlargement of the activity in the background. Love it!
Fabulous card design, great layout and like that partial embossing background!
Amazing and I like all little detaisl!
So lovely, your bees are enjoying those beautiful flowers!
Wwooww...very pretty card Annie...
Hugs Epie
Post a Comment