Follow me

22 August 2026

Holidays......

 


Welcome to our New Release and challenge

at All Dressed Up Challenges

visit our challenge blog to join in 
our theme is "anything Goes" with an ADU image
I am using
Using my promarkers of around 10yrs old plus
and designed the room to fit my image.

A little photo shared of Bella Now 5yrs old
my shadow, companion and a real sooky girl



9 comments:

Lisa said...

Appreciating how your Holiday Girl image looks so charming in the room you designed, I enjoy the soft coloring from your longtime promarkers and the sweet photo of Bella that adds such personality and warmth to your card.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Lovely card. Bella is adorable.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Annie......gr karin

Sandra H said...

This is a fabulous card with adorable image and embellishment x

kiwimeskreations said...

What an amazing piece of art Annie - love how you have featured the girl with all her accessories...
Hard to believe Bella is 5 years old! She's looking good
Blessings
Maxine

Chris said...

Fabulous girly holiday themed card Annie - and how lovely to see a photo of Bella, she still looks like my Marvin! Glad to see she's kept her lovely trim figure- hard to believe we've had them for 5 years now. xx

Lowcarb team member said...

I like this card and lovely to see Bella.

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

A single change of clothes and some flip flops... what more do you need? If only I could pack so light! A darling card, Annie! I'm so glad to see a pic of Bella after all this time! She's in her prime and a beautiful girl. I know you hold her close to your heart. I don't know what I would do without Sophie and Ridley.

Conniecrafter said...

Looks like she is all ready for a nice holiday that is for sure, such pretty colors and coloring. Your Bella looks so sweet, my cat follows me all over too :)