Such a beautiful card! Love the cute little gnomes. I've been catching up on all the beautiful projects I missed. Life took over and my crafting time was non-existent for the last week or so. I'm so hoping that life is back to normal again :-) Have a wonderful day. ♥ Lena
20 comments:
so very beautiful Annie.........gr karin
A gorgeous card Annie.xxx
What a fun & beautiful card Sis!
Darling winter card! Enjoy the weekend!
A beautiful Christmascard Annie. Lovely image.
Greetings Miranda
A fun card Annie
Beautiful paper set Annie and gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
This card is very beautiful Annie and the gnomes are so cute…love it!
Grtz Ellen
Beautiful and lovely card, Annie!
Hugs
A fabulous card and I love the cute little gnomes.
A beautiful card Annie, but not sure it would be very peaceful around those wee fellows with that particular set of instruments :)
Blessings
Maxine
U nas jeszcze końcówka lata z pięknym słoneczkiem a Ty juz o świętach przypominasz :) pozdrawiam :)
Gorgeous festive card, Annie.
Liz xx
Your white Christmas is absolutely beautiful, Annie! Those gnomes sure do make a cute window display!
Love this set, so pretty!
Gorgeouse DP, those gnomes are wonderful xx
This is a lovely Christmas scene s
Dear Annie, these are absolutely gorgeous. You have tremendous talent. 👏
Such a beautiful card! Love the cute little gnomes. I've been catching up on all the beautiful projects I missed. Life took over and my crafting time was non-existent for the last week or so. I'm so hoping that life is back to normal again :-)
Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena
I do like this ... those gnomes are cute.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment