Welcome back to Addicted to Stamps Challenges
AUTUMN COLOURS
That's our theme for this challenge, and what beautiful
colours they can be.
Hosted by Marlies.
With my design team card I used Lavinia stamps,
TH distressed inks for my background scene with
what beautiful creations you make and join in at
We have some fabulous sponsors once again.
challenge:
Daring Cardmakers
↧

Allsorts....trees/leaves
Crafty Calendar ..Autumn
challenge:
Daring Cardmakers
↧
Allsorts....trees/leaves
Crafty Calendar ..Autumn


58 comments:
Wonderful card, Autumn is such a great season. Hugs, Valerie
Stunning card and colours Annie..Loz
Great use of stamps and ink Annie, there's something magical on your card!
XxIrene
Annie this is gorgeous! I like the fairy in front!
Lia xx
Stunning card Annie, love the Autumn colors.
Hugs
Kuni
Wat een prachtige kaart. Mooi met de herfstkleuren.
Fijne zondag.
xXx Astrid.
Wow...what a beautiful autumn colours and a lovely card, Annie!
This is just gorgeous,fab colours.xxx
Autumn leaves and colours as well as a Fairy and sun, ticks all my boxes Annie. Many thanks for joining in with our 'Trees and Leaves' theme at Allsorts. You might find a couple more challenges this monring where this will fit a treat!!
B x
Annie those Lavinia stamps are beautiful and you work them so well. Love your background.
Beautiful Autumnal creation Annie I love the stamps you have used it looks so magical
hugs
lorraine x
Beautiful card Annie, love the colour combo, looks so pretty.x
Oh your card Annie is gorgeous x
Sensational autumn colours here Annie and the sentiment is so lovely xx
Beautiful card in autumn colors!
Groetjes
Jantine
Fabulous design this looks amazing I love the colours and that black just pops beautiful card love and hugs Carole x
Awesome combination of colours stamps and text, autumn is my favourite season
A gorgeous Autum card Annie. Lovely stamps, colours and design. Marlies
Gorgeous card Annie. Hugs Veerle x
Wonderful card Annie, love the autumn colours,
Ansx
Very nice as always!!!
What a beautiful creation with all those warm colors and the great texture! It's wonderful Annie!
A magical and beautiful autumn scene Annie. The colours are lovely and so are the words you added.
Yvonne xx
Stunning stunning card Annie and thanks so much for joining in my challenge at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue xxx
gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
Oh, that's gorgeous Annie...reaching for my Lavinia stamps right now!
hugs
xx
This is gorgeous Annie, love the details and beautiful Fairy.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful card Annie!
xxx Margreet
Beautiful fall colours! Love the silhouettes of trees, fairy and birds against that. The small leaves in the conrners are a nice addition.
Such a beautiful scene you've created using some of my favourite stamps.
Sue xx
Gorgeous card Annie
Anne
What a gorgeous card Annie, I love the colours and the images you've used, fab stamping, Kate x
Beautiful card and Autumn colours love the stamps
Carol x
Gorgeous fairy card,Annie.Love the colours and the beautiful background.Great scene.
Gr,Sylvia x.
Wow Annie this is so gorgeous. Love this little scene & colour work. Great texture too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
What a fabulous scene. Love the choice of colours and the stunning layout x.
Such fantastic colours and feel, aNNie! You really created an amazing scene with that fairy and the natural elements! Love the texture of the watercolour paper!
Big hugs
Gorgeous colours and some really lovely images, like the pile pop leaves in the corner. Thank you for joining our 'Trees/Leaves' challenge at Allsorts.
Kath x
Mysterious, that's the ambience of your card! Great!
A fabulous scene you have created Annie. The colours are stunning and the images are beautiful. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Hello, my friend!! I'm back from vacation and catching up on all I've missed while I was away!! This is so stunning!! The colors and texture are gorgeous!! I love the design!! I scrolled through all the projects I missed and they are all fabulous! I especially love the Boo House Mouse card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Beautiful Autumn card, Annie, the design is lovely. Good luck in the Crafty Calendar Challenge. xx
great colour combo Annie, love your fairy and your beautiful background.
OMG, this is so beautiful, wonderful stamping and wonderful colours ! Hugs, Enny
One of the most beautiful pieces of you! Wonderful!
Fabulous and gorgeous card with autumnal details.
Thank you Annie with sharing over at Allsorts;-))m
Gorgeous card Annie with a beautiful scene on it.
Greetings Miranda
Stunning card. Love how you used the colors
Julie T
Beautiful background colouring and stamping !
Wow this is stunning Annie! Really love the Autumn color and your beautiful scene with the silhouette fairy too!! HUGS
Ahhh, these autumn colors. Love them. Beautiful with the stamps.
Love the sunny colours and tja...Lavinia stamps are so beautiful! This card is one that makes me cheerful! Hugs, Gerrina
Your background is just gorgeous, I love the sentiment too, I hadn't heard that before
WOW...what a beautiful project Annie, those colours are just lovely and I love your fairy and the trees and everything..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful card and great use of the inspirational photo. Thank you for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week.
Sylv xx
Love it! Its so nice!
Hugs
So beautiful. The background is stunning and the image are just amazing. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x
Wow, fantastic scene you've created, Annie!!! Love it and so perfect for the beautiful silhouette stamp.
Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment