Follow me

26 October 2020

Misty Reflections

Congratulations:
are celebrating their 6th anniversary.
[As you all know we are not into Halloween in Australia and I honestly don't know much about it, not a fan but these images are toned down for my own liking as they really are cute...]
I am using Misty Reflections and Echo Park Halloween pack
Coloured with Polychromo pencils and a prismacolour blender pencil. A few paint strokes and brooms by Deviant art
Papers available free from this group
Linking to 
halloween or colours of it
anything goes/halloween
anything goes/Hats
Halloween

45 comments:

meg said...

Two fabulous Halloween cards,the images are beautifully coloured as always

Claire said...

Fabulous colouring. Love the designs
Claire

Margreet said...

Awesome cards, Annie and your colouring is just fabulous!
xxx Margreet

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

This card turns out beautiful.
Your coloring work has been great.
Hugs from Spain and happy week

Freubelmina said...

What beautiful Halloween cards you made Annie. The colors are perfect again. Love also to my brown dog friend xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Love you witchy card! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning cards Annie your colouring is fantastic as are your images have a lovely day x

OLga said...

belle card Annie,anch'io non amo halloween!

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous Halloween cards Annie.xxx

Janette said...

Two lovely cards Annie.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

2 very beautiful cards and great colouring Annie
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Two gorgeous images and beautifully coloured
Carol x

Lynne said...

Two gorgeous cards Annie and I especially love the beautiful colour of the witch's hat on the second, makes a change from the usual black x

Conny said...

Oh wow.. this is amazing! Love your coloring!

Hugs,
Conny

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two fantastic cards Annie.

Sue xx

Enny said...

Wow, 2 beautiful cards Annie ! I'm not into Halloween either. :)) Hugs, Enny

brenda said...

Both lovely Annie but the second image is lovely with that vibrant hat.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful images and cards Annie. I'm not keen on Halloween either, another American tradition that we seem to have adopted here in England.
Lorraine

Chris said...

Beautiful image Annie, so lovely to colour and you've made a fabulous job as always. Great layouts, papers and designs.
xx

Carol L said...

Those are really fun cards, and each image is colored so beautifully! Halloween in our country used to be mainly for the children, but this year that won't be happening unfortunately.

Mia said...

We are NOT into Halloween in Greece either, Annie, but I LOVE both your beautiful cards. I am really glad that my little gift to you arrived. Enjoy, my dear friend. I send you a BIG hug!!!

Migdalia said...

Both are absolutely Gorgeous!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are lovely, what great makes. Hazelx

Fikreta said...

love your gorgoeus cards!

cotnob said...

Two super cards Annie, beautiful images and two great designs.
Thanks for the link to the digital collections, I popped over for a look and ended up spending a small fortune!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anonymous said...

The images are gorgeous! I love the way you've created these designs and the wonderful papers too! Purrrfect for Halloween...or not!! :) HUGS

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really lovely Halloween creations. I am not into Halloween & don't like it really. Christians usually don't.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

loz said...

Gorgeous images and colours Annie..loz

Linda Simpson said...

Two beautiful cards Annie, love the layout and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

GerJanne said...

Your colouring is stunning! I understand what you told about Ahlloween. Some images are very nice Halloween or not..

cuilliesocks said...

I love the two images Annie and they are coloured beautifully. I've never made a Halloween card, don't know anyone who celebrates it, it seems to more of an American thing, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, two amazing cards, so beautiful images and colouring!!!

Nataliascraft said...

Two beautiful cards Annie, fabulous designs. I am not fun of Halloween either. xx

Leslie Miller said...

You've made some beautiful cards with these images, Annie! Halloween was always fun for the kids here, but this year is different. For me it's all about the cards!

Carol S. said...

Great cards Annie and love the gorgeous images. I do nothing Halloween myself. To me it is just something that came over here from America. Big hugs, Carol S. xxxx

Conniecrafter said...

Wow I can't get over how much these drawings looks like drawings my husband has done. You are doing a great job with these even though you are not into the Halloween scene, great color combos and as always your coloring is just wonderful!

Christine said...

I grew up in the UK when Guy Fawkes was our celebration rather than Halloween (that's changed now) and I certainly didn't get any candy :). Halloween cards aren't really my thing but I do love those two cards of yours Annie and as I always admire your pencil colouring.

Greta said...

Very pretty images & wonderful coloring, Annie! The only thing I really like about Halloween is seeing the little kids in their costumes. This year Trick or Treating is not recommended due to Covid. It's fine with me as our puppydog has to be in his crate or on a leash all night if people are ringing the doorbell. One good thing resulting from the pandemic--haha!

Chrissy said...

Both are beautiful images Annie..great die cuts and awesome colours, I love sunflower night..

luv CHRISSYxx

Mac Mable said...

Same thoughts here about Halloween Annie....What beautiful cards with fabulous colouring x.

tilly said...

two lovely cards withy those images, I have never done halloween. thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Chris said...

Thanks for sharing your fabulous work at Sweet Stampin' Annie, so pleased you could join us this week.
Chris
x

HilaryJane said...

Really beautiful colouring xx

Lowcarb team member said...

I like these Halloween cards.

All the best Jan

Sarah said...

What sassy looking witches Annie and beautifully coloured too. The brooms look fantastic xx