I have so many of these wonderful images it is
time to put them to use again.
I am not into halloween at all but now and again
it's fun to take part in the odd challenge or two.
My creation is a 'prettier' kind of halloween card.
{neighbour's grand daughter was here
so now it's in her possession}
Using dies, rub on words and the bright bow
makes for the pretty card with the
matching rose..
Halloween with a difference!
My image was coloured with polychromo pencils by
my little visitor, well she's 12.
Challenge:
Scrapbook Stamp Society...a/g with a twist of halloween
it's fun to take part in the odd challenge or two.
My creation is a 'prettier' kind of halloween card.
{neighbour's grand daughter was here
so now it's in her possession}
Using dies, rub on words and the bright bow
makes for the pretty card with the
matching rose..
Halloween with a difference!
My image was coloured with polychromo pencils by
my little visitor, well she's 12.
Challenge:
Scrapbook Stamp Society...a/g with a twist of halloween
21 comments:
Gorgeous card and design Annie..Loz
this card is so wonderful
elma
So adorable - love the sweet image and the design.
Toni xx
Gorgeous and spooky Annie, I love the design and the image
Kevin xx
Great design Annie. Hugs Veerle x
Like you I'm not into Halloween - only if a DT challenge demands it. But your card is great and super image. Christine x
A lovely card if you are into Halloween, the colouring by your little friend is excellent
Wonderful to be able to create with a younger person Annie and the card is terrific
Love Chrissie xx
Wonderful 'too cute to spook' card Annie! Love all that gorgeous rich orange! Have a great weekend! xxx
Spooky and beautiful card, Annie.The colouring made by your little friend is very ptetty.Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Sylvia x
A lovely card, the spider web background is fun and I bet you both had fun making it.
Lorraine
Such a fun Halloween creation Annie. Great design detail.
Laine
xx
Cute card, I love when halloween cards are cute.
♥Hugs Valentina♥
A really lovely Halloween creation Annie. Halloween isn't my favourite either but this is awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Great halloween card love the dies and gorgeous ribbon-Halloween isn't my fave either and don't know anyone who sends cards -that is why I made a couple of Halloween tags for the challenges
Carol x
love this beautiful card!
hugs
Didn't she do well! it's a lovely card and fab colouring, Kate x
Fabulous Halloween card Annie, your helper has done a fantastic job.
Pam x
Beautiful Halloween card Annie! I'm sure your helper is excited to have this card!
Brenda
Cute card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member
this is fabulous and looks fantastic Annie
Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again
Greetings Karin DT Coördinator
Post a Comment