Having a 'sickie' day with asthma so decided to craft.
Colouring up this guy was interesting. Adding fur and all.
The image is called Duke by Mo Manning which comes
with the sentiment...
coloured with copic markers.
Challenge:
DP2....a/g with a MO's image
The Cutie Pie Challenge...no designer paper
Crafty Creations Challenge....animal/s
Addicted to stamps and More....CAS
I have a small candy here
52 comments:
Beautiful card Annie!! Love your coloring!! Hope you'll feel better soon. Here's the link to power poppy challenge http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2016/11/were-dreaming-of-pink-christmas.html
So cute !!! And so nicely nicely colored!! :)
Suchi xx
Gorgeous card with brilliant coloring...hope you're feeling better soon!
xxx Margreet
Hi Annie, a gorgeous puppy and wonderfully coloured, love his furry coat... hope you had a great break-away with your new little one... have a great week... Megan
Hi Annie, what a fabulous image, I just love him and your colouring is awesome, brilliantly designed too. Hope you are feeling much better by now, Kate x
Annie he is fabulous - beautifully coloured and so darn cute. The sentiment is so true too! Asthma can be such a pest, you have my sympathies!
Blessings
Maxine
Great card, feel better soon and look after yourself. Hugs, Valerie
What fantastically coloured dog! His fur looks wonderful and how cute is he with the bee on his nose.
How's your asthma now Annie? Are you okay? Oh, and how was your little granddaughter? I've been away for a few days and haven't caught up with everyone's blogs yet. Debra x
Love this Annie, beautifully coloured. Hope you are feeling better x
Love it Annie, that sentiment suits me to a tee, a born worrier. xxx
Sorry to hear you have health problems. Wish you all the best. Your card is fantastic.
Marjeta
He's a real sweetie with the bee on his nose Annie. Feel better quickly.
B x
What an adorable image and such a lovely card.
Hope you are feeling better Annie.
Toni xx
So sorry your aren't feeling well Annie and I hope you soon feel a lot better.
A wonderful stamp and beautifully coloured
Love Chrissie xx
I hope you feel better soon Annie.
Love the card, you have done a fabulous job with the colouring and the expression on this image is so cute.
Lorraine
Sorry to hear you haven't been well annie, hope your feeling better now. Love your card, this puppy is so cute. Cant believe I don't have him. I love Mo's images and never seem to stop shopping there.
You have coloured him to perfection.
So sorry you are poorly Annie, I hope your breathing is better soon. I love Duke, your colouring of his fur is awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Such a funny image! Love your card Annie!
Karin
Have to admit I'm a sucker for a card with a dog on it, Annie and this is a stunner! Awesome colouring, shown off so beautifully with your fab CAS design! Hope you feel better soon! Hugs! xxx
SO cute!!! He's adorable, and great job on coloring too!
You've colored this adorable dog to perfection, and I love the sentiment too! Hope you feel better soon Annie!
So cute and I love the sentiment too. Your colouring looks fab. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
Beautiful card,Annie.Such a cute dog and fab colouring.
Hugs,Sylvia x
oh, this is super cute ...
gorgeous colouring and card Annie
Gr Karin
Such a cute image! Beautifully coloured & I hope you feel better soon.
love this cute card!
have a nice day
hugs
Hope you'll feel better soon! Loe your card with the cute dog! Compliments on the colouring!
He is so cute!!Beautifully done!!
I hope that you are feeling better my friend..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. Get well soon! A gorgeous card and loving the cute dog.
Hugs
Linda xxx
This is gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx
What a gorgeous card, love the image and your colouring. Great embellishments.
Crafty Hugs Sonia x
This is such an awesome card, love Duke,
and the little bees..
hugs,
Ans x
He is wonderful Annie and your fur colouring is fantastic..love this card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Ah ah ah!! :D Such a fun and cute doggie with that bee on his nose! The sentiment is just perfect for his situation and very sage for anyone ;)!! Love very much this card, fabulous clean and sweet design!
A super card Annie, beautiful colouring.
I hope you soon feel better.
Pauline
x
Awww Annie how cute is your image ...............your card is so adorable! x
Love this fabulous image Annie, your colouring is fantastic..Sorry you have been ill, hope your feeling better today.
Hugs Pam x
Oh he is so sweet Annie! Fabulous coloring of fur...I haven't mastered it yet! Love the added bee on the flowers! Sorry you aren't feeling well!
Brenda
Oh my gosh, he could not be cuter!! You colored him perfectly!! I love his fur!! The bee is an awesome touch!! I hope you are feeling much better soon my friend. Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Oh my Annie, I LOVE this image! What a cutie ...you've coloured him brilliantly too!
Hope you're feeling better!
Chris
x
This dog image is so cute and his colours look fantastic. I hope the bee on his nose doesn't sting.
Yvonne xx
Fabulous fur detail Annie and such a cute pup!
Laine
xx
Wow!! he is adorable and colouring is amazing!!! Love it!! Hugs, Carol S.xxx
so cute image!
Elma
This is soooo Adorable Annie. I hope your asthma is better..Loz
Awww he is so adorable, great colouring, love the simplicity and the fovcal point!!
He reminde my of my dog Ari, this summer a bee sting him on his litlle nose :( He was not to happy about that...
Hope you fell better with your astma... sending lots of hugs!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥
So cute, Annie! and I LOVE your colouring! It´s perfect.
Hope you feel better with your astma now.
Hugs, Lisa
Gorgeous card Annie, adorable image.
Hugs Veerle x
Love this Annie, super cute!...Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
Hugs
Wendy xx
Great card, thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge.
Such a gorgeous card, thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies! Hugs, Shona xx
Post a Comment