My shaker card is made up of just dies.
I am using Memory Box Scalloped Thank You circle Frame die
and also this lovely Memory Box Grape Vine die which arrived today.
Challenge:
Outside The Box ....."Giving Thanks"
Happy Little Stampers...a/g with dies


26 comments:
Gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie
This is just gorgeous,lovely details.xxx
What a beautiful card, Annie!
Oh Annie this is lovely, such pretty colours and I love that you have kept the shaker material simple, it shows the dies off perfectly.
Sending hugs my lovely xxx
Another real beauty Annie and love the colours.
B x
So gorgeous and colourful Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Gorgeous elegant card Annie! I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx
So pretty and elegant Annie is your card the colours and the dies used are stunning x
Hi Annie, gorgeous colours and design, my kind of shades, Kate x
This is so beautiful!! I love the grape vine die...adding that to my wish list!! The shaker is fabulous!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
So pretty Annie..love your grapevine die...fabulous shaker and fabulous design..
Luv CHRISSYxx
o wow, so lovely!
Terrific card Annie with great bold colours and letters
Love Chrissie x
Beautiful shaker card, love all the dies!
♥Hugs Valentina♥
Beautiful shaker card Annie, love the colours and fabulous dies.
Hugs Pam x
Adorable card, so clean and also impressive!Love the diecuts and the colours!
This is a wonderful shaker card Annie, the colours are gorgeous xx
very pretty card!
This card is gorgeous! Love the shaker. I am just loving making shaker cards myself lately.
Gorgeous Annie - love the colours you have used for the leaves.
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful card Annie..Loz
So elegant and with wonderful details.
Hugs, Lisa
Wonderful thank you card, love it.
hugs Veerle x
This is one gorgeous fall shaker! So pretty.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!
I really like the die cut wreath and your idea to make a shaker card.
Thanks for linking up at HLS. :0)
This is stunning. Thank you so much for participating in the Memory Box November challenge!
Post a Comment