Today's New Release Day over at

This image is called Bug Dino Birthday and can be found in the
new Bugaboo store. A great new store it is too.
DP, DI and copic markers were used. Oh and my new
bah humbug die...
My candy link if you wish to enter and
you are a follower.
45 comments:
Awww so cute! Great layers and image! xxx
Wow so cute!!!! I love the colours.
Enjoy your week.
hugs
sharon :)
awww so cute, love them Annie
So cute and coloured superbly. Love the layout sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Such a fun birthday card Annie and love the colours
Anne
Such a bright and festive card, Annie! Love the gloss on the balloons and the cute dino!
Hi, Annie! I love this design! Your happy layers all askew, the pretty colors and hearts, the fun shapes on the side, and the vibrant colors - I don't feel any bah humbug coming from this cute little dino, so I'm assuming he's pretending. How could he not be pretending since he is made from your magical imagination which is always upbeat and delighted! LOL Have a great day! hugs, de
Cute image and great layering
Carol x
Adorable card,Annie.Such a cute image.Love the sentiments also.
Hugs,Sylvia x
A cute image and fun, cheerful design, love the glossy accents on the balloons.
Lorraine
Gorgeous card with great coloring of the new fun image!
xxx Margreet
A fantastic card Annie and I love this great image.
Sue xx
Wonderful card that put a smile on my face! Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful card Annie, the papers and image are wonderful.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Love all the pretty layers and the cute image!
hugs,
Ans x
great colouring, cute image and a fantastic card Annie
Gr Karin
Oh, this is so sweet!! He's adorable!! I love how you colored him!! The layers are fabulous!! What a fun and fabulous card, Annie!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
I don't know what "bah humbug" means, but your card is so fun and sweet with that cute dino and all the embellishments! Fab detail of the glossy accents on the balloons!
This is really fun xx
He's totally cute Annie! Beautifully coloured and showcased by your fabulous design...love your new die too...think I need to get one!
Chris
x
This colorful, fun piece makes me HAPPY!
oxo Susi
A very cute and also funny card, Annie. Love it!
Indeed, what a beautiful image. Beautiful card
Such a fun card Annie. Beautiful coloring.
Cute!!!
Hugsss, Gaby
He is fun and fabulous Annie..love the glossy balloons and super card design..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Lovely design and such a pretty and cute image.
Valerija xx
Lovely colorful card with cute dino.
x Wies
What a cute card Annie xx
Oh my word this is so darn cute. I have a new candy on offer
Super image and like the use of the glossy accents on the balloon, fabulous colouring.
Kath x
Aww he is just too cute, brilliantly coloured and designed Annie, Kate x
this is so nice!
hugs
This is so cute Annie, love the expression on his face, you just have to smile when looking at him.
Yvonne xx
I love, love, love this!! TOO darn cute my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
He is so cute Annie, love the colours and design.
Pam x
Hi Annie,
it's a very cute dino!! Your card is so nice!
GerJanne
He's a real sweetie and very colourful. Brilliant design and shiny balloons. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
How cute is that dino with his shiny balloons and party hat! Fun card!
Too cute Annie! Gorgeous coloring and I love the design as well as your papers!
Brenda
Super cute card. Love this new image. I like the glossy accents you used.
Oh isn't he just gorgeous what a fab design love it Love and hugs Carole x
This is great fun. A delightful dino image and I love all the layers. Barbxx
Super cute card Annie. Love this new image from Bugaboo. Great colours and colouring (as always)
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie
Such fun and cute dino! the glossy accent is just perfect and all the happy colours too.
Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment