Over at House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge challenge,
#247, is up and running. This is my mid-challenge reminder.
You only have a few days left to enter, to win....
The theme is "Anything but a Card" you also have the option of anything goes.
#247, is up and running. This is my mid-challenge reminder.
You only have a few days left to enter, to win....
The theme is "Anything but a Card" you also have the option of anything goes.
For this I decorated a tiny tray by using the photo to timber technique.
It's the first time I used this technique and found it messy but
happy with the result. I added gesso and paint then once dry
went ahead with the photo, adding clear gesso after.
This challenge is very generously sponsored.
We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at...

The winner will receive a Random assortment of Ink Pads from
Simon Says Stamp.
Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of some of their Premium Dye Ink Pads...to one very lucky player.
Our second sponsor is.....
STAMPENDOUS!
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card.
Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card.
Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.
Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®. Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com
For lots more information from Stampendous be sure to check out
Big thank you to our generous sponsors for their continued support.
Third fabulous mousey prize donated by Bunny
This cute Post it note holder..for one lucky winner..thank you Bunny

Come along and join in our fun at....





52 comments:
A super result Annie, I have not tried this
Your tray looks just beautiful withe the cute little mice, Annie!
What a gorgeous project, Annie! I've never heard of the of the photo to timber technique, I'll have to check it out. xx
What a gorgeous tray and as always, I adore those little mice. Hugs, Valerie
So sweet!! I Love the result! I am off to watch your link :)
Wow, this is a stunning project, Annie! Love the adorable little mice, what a fabulous technique and a beautiful result.
Lovely decorated tray Annie!
xxx Margreet
Gorgeous project and beautiful colours! Wow!
Valerija xx
Fabulous project Annie..Loz
What a lovely tray Annie! Beautiful!
Happy new week for you! ♥
Oooh Annie this is so cool! l love the image too sending lots of love x
Oh wow Annie what a beautiful brilliant project the image you have used is ACE I love it
hugs
lorraine x
What a lovely project using your tray Annie and your super cute image
Anne
This tray is adorable! Your flowers are gorgeous! Have a great day! Hugs!
Such a great project Annie! Looks stunning!
Laine
xx
Gorgeous tray Annie, love those fabulous little meecies xx
Your little tray is darling, Annie! Such happy colors, and the sweet flowers add even more sweetness! It appears you have s ome ribbon on the side as well - a lovely little gift holder! Thanks for the video link. hugs, de
Your little tray looks gorgeous Annie, I've used this technique before to transfer a photo onto a journal page but totally forgot about until I watched the video! Thanks for the reminder.
xx
this is so lovely and sweet Annie
Gr Karin
What a delightful project Annie, love the little tray and the gorgeous mice, very creative, Kate x
This tray is just adorable as is the stamp. I love the little mouse throwing the hearts at the couple.
I haven't heard of this technique either. It does look great. [Bunny]
awwwwwwwwww cute and very pretty project
Adorable, Annie. What a sweet tray you created, and the little mice could not be cuter. Love your project, so very pretty.
Hugs
Sue
How lovely!! This tray looks just amazing with this cute image and the sentiment... Love how you altered it! Very well done!
Your tray is so cute. Never heard of that technique but have tracked down the video to watch later. I have added my name to your candy but am exclusively on my iPad at moment so can't add to my side bar. Hugs Mrs A.
Oh Annie this is just gorgeous, love the fabulous flowers and sweet mice.
Hugs
Linda xxx
This has turned out gorgeous Annie, looks like it could be a bit messy. Let's face it I get messy doing the simplest of things. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Wow... stunning project Annie, i love the pink.
hugs
Kuni
What a gorgeous project Annie, love the image.
Avril xx
Very sweet this tray of mice, it's wonderful.. Love the idea,
Hugs
Ans x
This is so gorgeous, Annie!! The tray looks amazing!! I love the sweet image!! Your coloring is perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Great technique and love the decorated tray
Carol x
Super project Annie and really cute image. Christine x
A super little tray Annie, such an adorable image and pretty pinks.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A pretty tray Annie and love the design. Gorgeous colours. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
This is so pretty Annie! I have to check out this technique. Love the pink color.
Gorgeous project Annie, will have to check out this technique..
Hugs Pam x
I love this amazing project Annie, such a great idea xx
What a very different idea and the tray looks like raspberry ripple, super cute images.
Kath x
Hallo liebe Annie,
Das Tablett sieht so wunderschön aus. Die Mäuse sind so niedlich. Hugs Silvi
Such an adorable creation!
Wow fab creation Annie. A great idea x
Oh wow, what a beautiful tray you made! And I looked at a weatherside, saw the temperatures in your country and I was really surprised. Where do you live Annie? In the North? There are temperatures of 30 degrees and spring hasn't begun yet.."
GerJanne
so cute !
elma
A lovely project Annie, it looks very pretty x
A wonderful way to show off the house mice Annie and useful as well
Love Chrissie xx
What a fantastic project, I've not seen this technique before. Lovely idea to use a tray too.
Anne x
Oh Annie what a super sweet wee tray - this is gorgeous
Blessings
Maine
Ooh this is so cute!! I am going to have to go and hunt me down a tray so I can CASE this!! the little meeces are adorable and I love the colours and flowers! I have never heard of this technique so will have to go and look it up! :-)
hope you have a lovely evening :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Annie that is so adorable.
its so pretty!
hugs
That is so clever Annie..and very cute too..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Post a Comment