Our challenge at
this time is to
add flowers
preferably hand made ones.
This is my DT mid challenge reminder.
My card has a few printed flowers but one big gorgeous
magnolia I made with foamiran and a gorgeous die I have.
The foam was white and I coloured it with chalk pastels.
We would love to see your hand made flowers at our challenge at
Scrapbook Stamp Society
Out for the day today with friends, catch up time...
sunny and gorgeous day, sending warmth to all
of my friends and hope you are well...
Out for the day today with friends, catch up time...
sunny and gorgeous day, sending warmth to all
of my friends and hope you are well...
36 comments:
Beautiful, aNNie. Love that hand made flower and the corner dies. Lovely coloring. [Bunny]
Annie, this is gorgeous. Love that coral color.
Oh by the way....it would be wonderful to have you do a video on how to make those flowers.
Such a beautiful card Annie. That flower is gorgeous!! I love the color too.
So pretty!
Aaaah....such a cuty. What a beautiful card, Annie!
Wonderful card Annie, your flower is fantastic*****! Hugs, Valerie
The flowers are s pretty.
Adorable image Annie and your flower is GORgeous..hope you had a lovely day out.
luv CHRISSYxx
Hi there Annie, gorgeous card this morning, the flower is beautiful and I love the image, beautifully designed, Kate x
great and very sweet card, love thelayers and that you put the picture on to the side
Wow aNNie, you made an amazing magnolia!!! LOVE it!
I haven't time to play with my new foamiran in these days, but hope in the weekend...
Fab card, so sweet!!
Hugs my friend, have a fab week!
A great card Annie .. .. such beautiful colours to work with!
Loving your gorgeous foamiran flower. It looks amazing!
Love Jules xx
Wonderful Annie, the flower looks fab xx
How lovely is this Annie!
Beautiful flowers Annie and your whole card has a lovely fresh look to it with the soft colours against the white.
B x
Gorgeous card Annie. Love the cute image and the fabulous background papers.
Valerija xx
Gorgeous card and flower ! Enjoy your day off! Creative regards, Gina
Stunning flower and card Annie..loz
So BEAUTIFUL Annie! Lovely creation!
How gorgeous is this Annie - love that sweet image, and your magnolia is amazing
Blessings
Maxine
A floral delight, Annie! Love it! xxx
So beautiful Annie, I adore your hand made flower. Exquisite!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
A gorgeous card with a beautiful floral decoration. lovely words as well.
Yvonne xx
Wooo sooo beautiful it is !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
So pretty Annie, the gorgeous colours really pop against the white background...and your flower is stunning!
Chris
x
So sweet!! The image is adorable!! Your flowers are stunning!! I love the layers and design!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Wonderful card Annie,
love the very pretty colours and the flower is so beautiful,
hugs,
Ans x
Fabulous card Annie, great flowers.
Hugs
Kuni
Great colour and depth Annie. Love the flowers.
Laine
xx
A beautiful card Annie, gorgeous colours and lots of super details - your flower is fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
I still find it funny that you, all those miles away, have the same stamps and products that I have.!! Shows just how small the world really is. Your little lady is adorable and love the colours. A very pretty card. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
It's absolutely beautiful Annie. I love the colour of that gorgeous flower. Barbxx
very pretty card!
That is one stunning flower Annie, I wouldn't know where to start, love the printed ones too and the cute little image.
Kath x
Gorgeous card and a beautiful flower
Carol x
Post a Comment