Follow me

18 October 2017

LEAVE it to me!

Our fabulous challenge at Double D this time is
'Leave" it to me..
[use leaves on your card/project]
We have a lovely mood board to help you along.


I have created a mixed media card using a leaf stencil as well
as adding a few leaves to compliment my flower. Background
is a sheet of burlap over Kraft paper cardstock.
Sentiment is from a LOTV stamp sheet.



The prize....

So....come along and join us in adding beautiful leaves to
your wonderful projects which we just love seeing.
see you at
Double D


49 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, that is so beautiful. Great textures with the burlap and kraft paper as well as the mixed media. Wonderful colors.

Margreet said...

Great mixed media card Annie...love the use of both kraft and burlap!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

fabulous card Annie!
Elma

Je@net said...

Beautiful mix of materials en techniques on your lovely card, Annie!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Annie! Leaves are everywhere here just now, all brown and crunchy! Hugs, Valerie

Brawny x said...

Good morning Annabelle. Hope this finds you well! 😂 You do realise I'm going to call you by a different name every time in future Annie. Your comment on my blog made me laugh. I think it's coz I always scour other people's comments and names catch my eye lol then I write the wrong name. Also I'm normally looking on my blog checking I've not missed commenting on people's blogs. That's my excuses haha. Anyway fabulous card Annie. I love it as it's very different. Take care my friend xxx

Glennis F said...

Fabulous card and great texture

sharon said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the colours.
I have been looking at buying that die......hmmm will have to go and have a look.
hugs
sharon :)

Valerija said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love all the details!
Valerija xx

Jane Savage said...

Wow!! Nuff said! xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning mixed media project Annie, I love it.

Sue xx

Kuni said...

Wow...wonderful card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Darlene said...

Oh Annie I just LOVE your mixed media card and all the green! Beautiful!!!

Diane said...

Totally gorgeous Annie and wow, look at all the beautiful work you have put into it..love all your details and the stenciling and, well ALL of it..awesome !

froebelsternchen said...

That is just BEAUTIFUL Annie! Great!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous rustic look for your mixed media card!! Love very much your mixed background and the choice of corrugate cardboard and burlap!! Well done!

Vicki said...

Beautiful, Annie! The pop of yellow flower is perfect with the sentiment!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Oh Annie
gorgeous!!!
hugs Tamara

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card just loving the great textures on your card great idea with the burlap love and hugs Carole x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Annie, beautiful texture and colour.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Annie, love the textures and gorgeous colours. Wonderful sentiment too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol L said...

I just love all the texture and colors of this beautiful Autumn card! Well done Annie!

Lola said...

Oh my goodness, I just want to touch this. This is more than a card, it's art that belongs on a wall. So pretty!

Berina RGA said...

Such a beautiful card Annie! I love how you've placed the leaves!

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation aNNie!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The layers are amazing!! I love the texture and details!! Stunning mixed media work of art, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous mixed media card love all the textured layers
Carol x

Chris said...

Fabulous colours and texture here Annie, a wonderful mixed media project.
chris
x

Pia S said...

Great job on that mixed media panel abs a lovely combination of textures and colors.

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, Annie! Your use of the stencil is fantastic and then you went and added so much more pretty. You amaze me!

Sandra H said...

Annie this is so amazing loving the textures and the colours used too! x

Veerle said...

Absolutely love your mixed media card Annie. Love the autumnal colours.
Hugs Veerle xxx

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Annie,
eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Dein Mix gefällt mir sehr gut. Ich bin ganz begeistert. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Annie, a lovely rustic design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Meggymay said...

Fantastic layers and textures Annie, its a great project.
Yvonne xx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful bold colours, a super creation.

Kath x

pam said...

Beautiful autumn card Annie, wonderful texture and details.
Pam x

Bunny said...

Fabulous, aNNie. I love all the texture and the colors are beautiful. Great sentiment. [Bunny]

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Annie, gorgeous colours and design, lovely texture as well, Kate x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Wow stunning card Annie!

Brenda

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely texture and colour

Carol S. said...

Beautiful design, colours and texture. It's got it all!! Love every bit of it Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Kathy Krug said...

hope you are felling better,Annie. Love all the texture and dimension on this card. The burlap and crimped paper and molding paste make this design pop.

loz said...

Fabulous mixed media card Annie..Loz

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how gorgeous Annie - love how you have assembled this beautiful card - and on burlap to boot - fabulous result.
Blessings
Maxine

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful Mixed Media Project! Love the colors and your design! It's ART! (sorry I am so late in commenting, I have baby Fever lol)

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Wow, Annie this card is beautiful. Love all the textures, colors and gorgeous design. Stunning project!

Mac Mable said...

Cannot believe I missed commenting on this glorious mixed media card! Vibrant and gorgeous colours, plenty of detail, texture and fun techniques...all of which I love! x

Judy Woodland said...

What a beautiful card. I love all the texture and creativity here. Great take on the challenge!