Follow me

18 November 2017

Bear Hugs

I have a collection of Teddy Bo and Bea images
so perfect for this challenge
Copic markers,  die cuts from my stash box, and a few other
bits n pieces... the clouds are stickers.


Challenges:
The Cutie Pie....Bear Hugs🐻

32 comments:

Marilyn said...

Oh, I like this sweet card! Two huggie bears and the sentiment says it all. Gorgeous fan and flowers too.

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Annie!! The bears are absolutely adorable!! I love the flowers and details you added!! The fan is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Annie, your colouring is fabulous and I love the die cuts :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card and I too have a collection was do happy to see them come back but she disappeared again.

Bunny said...

Adorable card. Love the beautiful colors and coloring. Lovely dies. [Bunny]

Berina RGA said...

Ooh!! This is so adorable Annie!! I love your coloring. It's perfect!

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie,I have some of these bears too, they are so adorable. Beautiful embellishments.

StirYourCreativity said...

Lovely card...the image is so adorable. I like the fan there :). I missed lot of things on your blog, lot of catching up to do.

Anonymous said...

such a sweet card! Love the motif!
Elma

Shirley Young said...

Lovely detail Annie, the bears are so sweet xx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is so cute! I have a little teddy sitting in a wicker chair in my bedroom, your picture reminds of her! Hugs, Valerie

Je@net said...

What an adorable and cute card, Annie!

Dortesjs said...

Ohhh I love this sweet card, sooo cute

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

These bears are so lovely and sweet, aNNie! Great colouring! Love the touch of the clouds and such amazing butterfly!!

Valerija said...

Fabulous card Annie and I love the cute image and all the die cuts...great card.
Valerija xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is totally FAB Annie your colouring looks fantastic I love the colours you have chosen also the dies I keep forgetting that I have some of these images must try to start using them thank you for the inspiration
hugs
lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Another of your adorable cards and cute image l love it xx

Kuni said...

Wonderful and cute card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Chris said...

This is lovely Annie, so sweet! The bears are adorable, and so beautifully coloured. Wish I had more of these images. Your design is fabulous too with those stunning die cuts!
Happy weekend, hugs Chris x

Donna Ellis said...

OH SO BEAUTIFUL! I love your card and the bright colors. This is one of my favorites, Annie! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and great colouring Annie
Gr Karin

Chrissy said...

So very cute..I love these Bears..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pam said...

Love these bears Annie, so cute image on a wonderful scene.
Hugs Pam x

Meggymay said...

This is a darling image, a very beautiful card.
Yvonne xx

sharon said...

The bears look so cute Annie, the clouds in the background are perfect ( you wouldn't know that they were stickers)
hugs
sharon :)

Sarah said...

Awww just look at them snuggled up together !! A really lovely card Annie and the white elements look amazing xx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Annie! Fabulous coloring on this sweet image! Love your dies, too!

Brenda

Fikreta said...

lovely card
lots of hugs

Pat K said...

Lovely make Annie. Great image and love the touch of lace. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

Veerle said...

Ah so sweet Annie, lovely card and scene.
Hugs Veerle xx

Anonymous said...

Smashing card and characters, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Bear Hugs Challenge theme, cheers Sue x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Annie, super cute!..Thanks for joining in with the Cuties :)
Hugs
Wendy x