Follow me

25 November 2017

Nature 🐦


Impression Obsession 'cover a card' stamp,
Neocolor Aquarelle crayons and memento ink
was used to create my card today.
Memory Box birds were die
cut as well.

Challenge:
Fashionable Stamping....Nature 🐦

30 comments:

Lisa said...

So stunning, Annie!! I love tree stamps and this one is gorgeous!! Perfect sentiment, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Glennis F said...

Brilliant, I love the autumn colours

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Stunning card Annie! Looks like a picture...just beautiful!

Brenda

Chris said...

Stunning stamp! This is gorgeous Annie!
Chris
x

Fikreta said...

Stunning card.
Hugs❤

Bunny said...

Very pretty. Love the little birds and the sentiment and the sentiment die. [Bunny]

Anonymous said...

wonderful card!
Elma

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love how you have used the neocolors Annie, they have left a great impression leaving a delightfully atmospheric print. Hugs Tracey xx

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Annie,
eine sehr schöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Hugs Silvi

Wendy L said...

Wonderful Annie, xxx

Je@net said...

Beautiful card, Annie!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh WOW!! It looks so realistic, as a shoot!! Adorable! Your colouring is always stunning, my friend!!

Kuni said...

Wow... lovely card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Margreet said...

Beautiful!
xxx Margreet

Sandra H said...

Oooh Annie this is so lovely x

KarinsArtScrap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marilyn said...

Fabulous card and I love this image. Your project is very artsy and I like the add of the birds die cuts.

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Annie, gorgeous colours and image, Love the paper pieced image on the latest card, so festive.
Thanks for sharing the Nature card at FSC
Avril xx

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful nature card Annie, I love the colours and the lovely words of the sentiment.
Its a fantastic paper pieced card as well in you next post.
Yvonne xx

Kathleen said...

Gosh this is simple stunning. So glad I scrolled down.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Great sentiment and Wintry tree love the little die-cut birds
Carol x

Carol L said...

I L.O.V.E. this!! Nothing is prettier than birds sitting in a tree......(as long as I'm not sitting beneath that tree) *wink*

Trish said...

Fantastic!.

cuilliesocks said...

Oh how gorgeous Annie, anything wh trees I love and this design and colours are beautiful, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome creation Annie, beautiful stamping & I love that sentiment.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Veerle said...

Stunning Annie. Hugs Veerle xxxx

Fikreta said...

its so nice card!
hugs

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wow, what a nice card.Love the image and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Greetings Carola

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Annie-just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping
Carol GDT x

Pia S said...

Ah! Love the scene you've stamped and the colors you've used! So pretty!