Follow me

4 December 2017

cute elf..



Catch the Bug fun is on again,
and it's always a lot of fun
to enter, win or not,
it's just fun.

Today's image is called
"elf"
Prisma colour pencils, stickles and glossy accent used
along with Kaisercraft DP.


Challenge:
Catch the bug...day 2, sketch

52 weeks to Christmas.....Elf




Did you see those Christmas Cats?
NO! Well they are below this  post...
♥

41 comments:

aga-craft said...

Super wesoła karteczka :) Pieknie kolorowa i błyszcząca :) Miłej niedzieli :)

Dortesjs said...

very sweet card ;O))

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such cute elf and love the colors! Great design as always!

Mia said...

Your elf is so cute, Annie! I love the beautiful papers and the purple colour. Kisses, my friend.

Margreet said...

Fun card with the cute elf Annie! You could also enter 52 Weeks to Christmas as they ask cards with elves. It happens that I use the same elf on my creation tomorrow.
xxx Margreet

Laine said...

So cute and full of sparkle Annie.
Laine
x

Bunny said...

Ha Ha! This cracks me up, aNNie. We used the same image. Good take on the sketch and lovely colors. [Bunny]

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie Annie...fab colouring and sparkle..love the colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love this cute elf and loving the colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Je@net said...

Super cute card, Annie!

Rosina said...

So nice this chtristmas card Annie...gorgeous detail ....
Hugs Rosina

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Annie..Loz

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful Christmas card, love the cute elf,
hugs
Ans x

Brawny x said...

Great card Annie. Thanks for your thoughtful comment on my blog...I used to love to hear about your Dad and I know you must really miss him too. X

Sarah said...

Extremely cute Annie and I love the colours xx

Lisa said...

She's so adorable!! I love the colors and the touch of sparkle!! Beautiful, Annie!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

Such a sweet image and gorgeous colours, Kate x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Annie! Gorgeous coloring...love the purple, aqua, and lime green! Fabulous sparkles, too!

Brenda

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, super fun image and a really lovely design.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

She's a real cutie and love the colours. Great fun card. Big hugs, Carol S,xxxx

Chris said...

Cute image...fab design, love the colours!
Chris
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic cute card Annie, I love the colours too.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A pretty Christmas card Annie, such a fun image and great colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a wonderful creation Annie. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug/Bugaboo for our week-long Holiday Chaos event. Good luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

pam said...

Wonderful card with a sweet image Annie.
Hugs Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute --love it
Carol x

Carol L said...

She sure is having fun with her baubles and I love how you colored her! Loving that purple background too!

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, love the purple color and all the glimmer and glitz. Thanks for joining us at the Holiday Chaos 2017 Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn GDT.

Fikreta said...

Its so cute! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Funny card- a gorgeous image!
Elma

sharon said...

Adorable!! this is so very cute Annie.
hugs
sharon :)

Ingrid Reyners said...

This is a very nice card Annie, I love the colors from Santa's Elves on your card. Thank you, for playing with us. Kind regards Ingrid 52 WTC

StirYourCreativity said...

Gorgeous card with such stunning and beautiful colors. The card is bust with such an attractive background but the image of elf still holds the attraction. Great job!

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely and sweet card Annie
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute. Love the colour & sparkle.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pia S said...

Beautiful color palette and a fab take on the sketch!

Nancy Soetaert said...

Nice card with this cute Elf!
Thanks for playing at our challenge!
Nancy
DT52WTC

Diny said...

Het is een prachtige kaart Annie!
Groetjes Diny

!neke said...

Great card Annie !!!
And finally I found your blog , now I can follow you !!!!

Ineke
DT 52 WTC

Enny said...

Wow, what a beautiful card, lovely colours and the elf is so cute ! Enny

Min said...

ADORABLE!! I love this little digi and these colors!
Thanks so much for playin' along with the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos week long celebration!! We hope you'll join us for our 'naked' card challenge this week.

Thanks again for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Challenge.
Happy Holidays!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min