Follow me

7 December 2017

jar of flowers

A card today using images printed up, converted to a card,
using cardstock and ribbon also by  cutting the flowers and making them 3D.
Adhering the cut out 'jar' and placing onto the fold of the cardstock,
cut around it and 'whamho' a different card created.
Shape the printed flowers.



Inside of my card...
[the cardstock is actually a deep purple]


Challenge:
Hobbyshop De Engel.....no square or rectangle card

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats beautiful!

Elma

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, that is gorgeous - I actually thought it was a vase it looked so real. You are so creative!

Je@net said...

Wow....this is beautiful, Annie. On first sight I thought it was a real little jar!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Oh my dear Annie,
gorgeous jar full of flowers
love it
and colour purple is top
big hug
and have a wonderful December
Tamara

aga-craft said...

śLICZNY KWIATOWY SŁOICZEK :) piekne fiolety :)

aga-craft said...

śLICZNY KWIATOWY SŁOICZEK :) piekne fiolety :)

Margreet said...

Beautiful....such a great idea!
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic card! Hugs, Valerie

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fabulous, it does look so real! What a great idea....loving the purple!
Hugs Donna xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card!!!. The giraffe image is a stamp. think i got it from Crafters companion.
Anesha x

froebelsternchen said...

AMAZING - something verfy special - gorgeous!

Dortesjs said...

Beautiful card, I wish you a merry Christmas ;O))
greetings from Denmark - Dorte

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is gorgeous Annie, inside and out.

Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic creation Annie. You are one talented lady.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Laine said...

So unusual Annie. A fun idea!
Laine
x

Chris said...

Your jar of beautiful vibrant flowers is gorgeous Annie, what a lovely idea.
Chris
x

Lisa said...

Wow, Annie, I thought it was real!! Creative and gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bunny said...

Oh my WOW! This is so pretty. I actually thought the glass bottle was real until I read it was a cut out. Beautiful! [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Annie,

wonderful flower jar. Perfect designed. Hugs Silvi

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Annie, so clever.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Such a clever design, the jar looks so realistic. Gorgeous card, Annie. xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Annie, gorgeous flowers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Meggymay said...

Wow Annie this is a gorgeous design for a card. The jar does look real and those flowers are beautiful.
Yvonne xx

Fikreta said...

so pretty jar!
hugs

Brenda's Card Corner said...

STUNNING Annie! I thought it was a real jar of flowers! You are SO creative!

Brenda

Marilyn said...

Wow, this is fabulous. I thought it was a real jar at first. Love those bold purple flowers too.

loz said...

That is Amazing Annie.. I also thought it was a real jar before I read the post..Loz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh my!!! Wow!!! I though that it was areal jar...! :D Stunning card, very creative and you are so clever!! Love the purple flowers and their dimension!! Great work my friend!

Hobbywinkel De Egel said...

So nice that you join our 'No square or rectangular' Challenge !
Thanks for your participation and good luck.

{Challengeblog De Egel}
{Hobbywinkel De Egel}