Follow me

22 January 2018

sitting pretty ♥

Welcome back to another challenge season at
My mid challenge DT reminder card for our
Anything Goes challenge.
Using IMG 962 coloured with copic markers.
I designed a little easel card with a draw also on the cameo.
Come along and join in to win, we love to see you there at

28 comments:

Cheryl said...

So pretty!

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, that is just amazing to have both the box and the easel. That is just too fun. You are so creative.

Creations by Shirl said...

Love that deep pink it makes her pop of that pretty easel box you design. Gorgeous make Annie~

Anonymous said...

wow Annie this is so cute,well done my friend xx

Fikreta said...

Its so very pretty!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

it is beautiful!
Elma

StirYourCreativity said...

Lovely detailing on the card. Please do share the tutorial if possible.

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Annie,
your card-box is so beautiful designed. I love it. How did you make this wonderful Card-box. I love it. Hugs Silvi

Shirley Young said...

Lovely design Annie and so colourful xx

Debra K. said...

What a wonderful creation! A fabulous card AND a lovely place to keep your chocolates :D. Debra x

Je@net said...

Wow...beautiful box and easel, Annie!

kiwimeskreations said...

How pretty Annie - I do love that fan cut that you do.
Blessings
Maxine

Valerie-Jael said...

What a pretty and girly card. Hugs, Valerie

Wendy L said...

So pretty Annie, xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous little gift box Annie, a super image too.

Sue xx

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een prachtige creatie heb je ervan gemaakt. Zoveel mooi op te zien.

xXx Astrid.

Planetsusie said...

Hi there Annie - so pleased to hear from you again and I thought I'd pop over to check out what you were up to. So glad I did 'cos I love this gorgeous creation missus! Your embellishments are fabulous and I want to check this out in real life because of all the textures. While I'm here I hate to admit that I had a pair of flairs just like hers although the 'v' shaped insert was a plain pink - I really am not joking either. Lol Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx

aga-craft said...

Wspaniała kolorowa praca :)bardzo mi sie podoba ta skrzyneczka :)

Enny said...

Oh, what a gorgeous easelbox, absolutely beautiful and stunning ! Hugs, Enny

Chris said...

Oooh, very girly! Cute image, pretty colours and an amazing design.
Chris
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Always love your easel cards with drawers and this one looks so sweet! Fab colouring and love the details of fan and laces!!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous how you created an easel and box card in one....great coloring too!
xxx Margreet

Beth Brovold said...

What a gorgeous box Annie...I love these...I think I need to do one myself after seeing this one...thanks for inspiring me!! Your image is beautifully done...fabulous embellishments! Have a wonderful day!
Take care,
Beth

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Annie and such a gorgeous image, beautifully designed box, wonderful embellishments too, Kate x

Chrissy said...

FABulous design Annie..the image is cute, fabulous colouring and pretty details.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Annie, so pretty and delicate.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

loz said...

Fabulous project Annie..Loz

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Awesome easel/box card Annie! Love the brights colors and your embellishments are fabulous!

Brenda