Follow me

19 February 2018

I ♥ Spring


Our challenge at
now has the theme of
Anything Goes/option/Spring 
Hosted by our talented Lols

I printed up this decoupage from the House Mouse 
Decoupage CD, some papers printed from my 
files as well. My stick pin is from Wendy, who
generously sent me a whole lot of goodies.
I am also inspired by blogging buddy, Pauline,
with her House Mouse Designs.


Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR
We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

Our second sponsor is
Prize from Pizzazz Aplenty  is a Surprise package to the value of $40 of Embellishments and Dies. 

Have a look at the awesome work the DT have created,
and hope to see you at our challenge at
Challenge:
Pixie's Snippets Playground.....[snippets of decoupage pieces]
Little Miss Muffet..a/g

66 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Soooo cute and soooo beautiful!
Your adorable style always makes me happy!
Wonderful new week dear Annie!
oxo Susi

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Annie, fabulous image and gorgeous colouring, lovely colour theme too, Kate x x

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een prachtige kaart. Zo mooi in deze kleuren. Schattig plaatje.

xXx Astrid.

Marjan said...

An absolutely lovely card, I always find Housemouse so sweet!

Bernadet said...

Ooooh this is so gorgeous Annie!
Love the little mouses and the papers

aga-craft said...

Cudna, zabawna karteczka :) piekne warstwy i dodatki :) Całośc zachwycająca :)

Rosina said...

Beautiful springcard Annie....so nice the house mouse and the flowers...

Hugs Rosina

Anonymous said...

Wow Annie ,I love this card so much,it's beautiful xx

Valerija said...

Great colour combination and what a wonderful image and design.
Valerija xx

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Annie,
eine ganz zauberhafte Karte ist das geworden. Die Gestaltung gefällt mir sehr gut. Pauline macht immer grandiose Karten. Ich lasse mich auch gern inspirieren auf ihrem Blog. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

Je@net said...

Beautiful colours and a beautiful card, Annie!

sharon said...

Oh my favourite card!!!! Gorgeous.
hugs
sharon :)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Annie and thank you so much for your sweet comment on my HMFMC card for today's challenge.
It's been such a joy to be a Guest Designer with you and the rest of the team.
Your card is GORGEOUS, I have this wonderful image in rubber so now, you inspired me to ink it up as soon as possible.
Love the dimension you gave this beautiful flowers, it makes this sweet scene even more delightful to see.
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creations and for having me as your Guest.
Big Mousie Hugs.
Maria Rodriguez.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful, dimensional card Annie, love the delicate colours and another one of those gorgeous stick pins.
Lorraine

Christine said...

Hi Annie my fav colours for Spring super cute decoupage card love all the cute details..great card Annie

smiles Christine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

:D Fun image and delightful card! Great design, my friend!

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful card Annie, love the cute image, the pretty pin and bow,
hugs
Ansx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Oh Wow Annie, I love this gorgeous card.

Sue xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Annie :-) the image is beautiful and I love the layers and decoupage, very pretty :-) A perfect image for the spring theme :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Carol L said...

This is just hands down phenomenal! Love the mousie and all those layered birds!

Linda Simpson said...

This is just gorgeous Annie, love the depth and dimension you have created with the image and loving the colour. Gorgeous stick pin too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kuni said...

Fantastic and cute card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Anonymous said...

beautiful and nice card!!!
greetings Elke

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card again,Annie.Love the colours.

Gr,Sylvia x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card design Annoe and I love the beautiful branch with the flowers..that little mouse is too cute sitting inside the bird feeder..naughty boy..I love those lovely birds too..

luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Annie. Love the colours and you lovely layout as usual.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Annie, love the image popped up like that, it's a great design with all those pretty flowers.
Avril xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, I always love house mouse. Hugs, Valerie

America said...

Dont you just love those great Mousey decoupage CD's? Fab dimension and design.

Lisa said...

Oh wow, I love this!! That is the most beautiful image!! I love the gorgeous flowers and the design!! It looks so dimensional!! Stunning, Annie!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

Ooh, this is beautiful!! xx

Fikreta said...

its so beautiful card!

Laine said...

Love the depth you have created Annie. Stunning detail!
Laine
x

Chris said...

Fabulous image, beautiful design and the colours are gorgeous! Spring is coming!!!
Chris
x

Anonymous said...

Great and cute card Annie! And congrats with your new 'job', love your Magnolia card too.
Liselot

karin said...

So beautiful Annie, love your card.
Karin
Xx

SylS creaties said...

Funny and very beautiful!
regards,
Syl

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful card, lovely decoupage. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Annie, I love the fun image and the colours you've used are beautiful. xx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Annie, wonderful colours.
hugs Pam x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Annie, one of my favourite House-Mouse images - a beautiful card,
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole Pollard said...

wonderful design I love these fab colours and all the pretty detail Love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous colour and the card is stunning. Great detail. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Dorte said...

Lovely spring card, Annie...cute image and pretty colours,
hugs Dorte

Meggymay said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
Yvonne xx

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous image and card; love the dimension and texture.

Kathleen said...

Brilliant image and a really gorgeous card, love it.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous decoupaged image
Carol x

Dora said...

Awesome! I love the house mouse images. This is so beautiful.

Mia said...

Wow, Annie! Such a fabulous card! Beautiful colouring. I LOVE SPRING, too! Kisses, my friend.

GerJanne said...

Oh, that little mouse is so cute! Your coloring is beautiful. My last card is in the top 3 ! YEAH!

Monica C. said...

What a cute card! I love the dimension. You have some serious cutting skills!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is so adorable. Great coloring.

StirYourCreativity said...

Fabulous layering and amazing scene.

Anonymous said...

so beautiful
Elma

Sue from Oregon said...

Thats a lot of layers! I cut one of those out one time and when I went to put it together...I couldn't find the pieces!!! Sheesh!! Love the fun dimension! ♥ Sue Kment

Sandra H said...

So pretty l am liking the image too! x

Barb said...

A really beautiful card Annie. The colours are beautiful and the decoupage is lovely. Barbxx

Sue said...

Stunning. Colors are beautiful and layers are wonderful. What a delightful card, Annie, you always do such beautiful work, LOVE IT.

Hugs
Sue

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annie, adorable image and wonderful pin of Wendy’s.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Mau xx said...

Glad I found you again Annie, your card is lovely! The bird feeder looks as busy as mine each morning! The birds are fed better than us! Love your layout and colour too. Catch up soon xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Annie, this is so adorable! The image, the colors, the dimension -- wow!

Di said...

Welcome back to the Snippets Playground Annie! Lovely to see you.

What an awesome card - so pretty and HM is always tops for images as well as the wonderful way you've made the card. Love it!

Hugs

Di xx

Unknown said...

Hello Annie,

all the others said everything... your mousy spring card is so cute, I LOVE it!

Here in Germany it's really frosty outside, no spring in sight. But maybe in a few weeks.

Kind regards from Germany
Gabi

Diane said...

Oh my fav colour purple Annie, another fabulous decoupaged mousey card !!

hugs Diane xx