Follow me

30 April 2018

feeling rosy




At House Mouse and Friends challenges our
theme is
Anything goes/Option of "Let's be SQUARE"
and
Hosted by  Sue Kment

I have chosen Anything goes this time.
Using a sweety stamp called
Feeling Rosy Teacup

Coloured with copic markers and designed the
wording in my paint shop programme.


Fabulous sponsors are:

Prize for one lucky winner is 
2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits
OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  
of the winners choice from 
and

[Is offering ONE lucky winner a House Mouse designs stamp..]
AND
Our generous Hostess Sue Kment 
 is offering ONE lucky winner 

this super cute New HM stamp..thank you  Sue ♥



Great prizes and great sponsors, 
join us at
House Mouse and Friends 

For our challenges you must use:

  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


Challenge:
Simon Wednesday....a/g
Allsorts.....all about pets

55 comments:

Ellen said...

So cute Annie...love it!
X Ellen

pinky said...

Annie this is just adorable!

aga-craft said...

Jaki słodziak :)

Enny said...

Such a beautiful card, love the heart and cup dies, and so cute that little mouse in the cup ! We could do with a cup of tea now, it's raining 2 days already.... Hugs, Enny

brenda said...

Another sweet House Mouse creation Annie and such a pretty shape and colours, Lovely yo have you join in at Allsorts 'All about Pets' theme, many thanks.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Another sweet image for that wonderful heart shaped card Annie, love the embellishments too, Kate x

Megan J said...

Hi Annie, a super cute image, love the sentiment and the embellishments. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Beebeebabs said...

Such a lovely card!!!

karin said...

Again a lovely card with a House Mouse on it Annie.
Karin
xx

Anonymous said...

Awwwh Annie this card is so sweet,well done my friend xx

Scraptastisch said...


What a cozy text on the heart and a cute house mouse stamp on your beautiful card Annie! Have a good tea time ... when I drink tea, I will think of your
lovely card! xx Gerie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh wow!!! Fabulous card with this heart shape and the white & purple tones! The image is soooo cute and LOVE that heart shaped sentiment!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

...Pinned!
https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524496716011/

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic card! Hugs, Valerie

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous Annie, I love it.

Sue xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have a friend who owns every (or possibly NEARLY every) House Mouse stamp ever made. This is so, so cute. I must show her this entry.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my that little face, so cute and lovely colours

Margreet said...

Lovely card in great colors and with a sweet image.
xxx Margret

Mia said...

Wow, Annie. This is sooooo cute! Great stamp and colouring, lovely dies and the ribbon roses are awesome! Kisses, my friend.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa said...

That little guy makes me smile!! So adorable!! I love the heart shape and the heart-shaped sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Veerle said...

Oh Annie this is such a sweet card. I love the House Mouse for a long time and now I finally have them in my store too. Not yet on the website because I am waiting for the pictures from the wholesaler. They are small clear stamps.
Hugs Veerle xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and gorgeous Annie

Gr Karin

Pia S said...

Love the shape with that heart shaped border and the tea cup fits nicely with the theme.

Christine said...

Wowzer cute card Annie how cute is this sweet guy looking all smug..lol great shape & gorgeous die cuts super DT creation mousey sister
smiles Christine xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Annie, that mouse's face is just adorable and love the sentiment too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

He is so cute sitting in his teacup Annie and I love your heart shaped card and design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ans Gilbert said...

Very sweet and cute card, love the image and the nice word,
Ansx

Meggymay said...

Awesome and sweet, I was really drawn to the super sentiment you added, it is a fabulous card.
Yvonne xx

Sylvia said...

Lovely card,Annie.Cute stamp.Love the shape too.

Gr,Sylvia x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful heart design and love the colours. The image is brilliant too. Big hugs, Caro S.xxxx

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, such a cute image and fabulous sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

so aodrable card!

Wies said...

This House Mouse image realy is a cutie. Lovely card.

SylS creaties said...

Funny and cute!
best regards,
Syl

GerJanne said...

Beautiful in purple and the Lovely image!

Kathleen said...

Really gorgeous design and a super sweet image, love the sentiment too. Thank you for joining our 'All about Pets' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Lola said...

So cute! Love the image/coloring and dies. I'll try to join the challenge this time around.

Chris said...

So cute and gorgeous! Great shape and design, adorable image and such a lovely sentiment!
hugs
Chris
x

Sue said...

Oh my goodness, Annie. What a sweet, delicate card. Love that image and your hearts and colors are all so pretty, lucky recipient.

Hugs
Sue

Skye said...

A super cute card. I like the great desing and your use of colour. I love the image and the look on the little mouses face.
Our days have cooled but are still sunny but no rain. Our garden is parched so if you want to send some of your rain this way we would love it.

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable and I love the colours, fabulous card.

Debra K. said...

Wonderful card Annie! The mouse looks so cute in the tea cup and I love the sentiment you've added. Really lovely card design too. Debra x

Valerija said...

Adorable card and cute image, as always! I love it!
Valerija xx

Kuni said...

Very cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Lisa Andersson said...

So cute. Love the heart shape and the cute image, such great design. The sentiment is just perfect.
Hugs, Lisa

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really sweet card and a fabulous job on the wording, I wouldn't know where to start to make that happen :)
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and great sentiment
Carol x

Lisa Lynn said...

Another great mouse card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie what a sweet card, and I do love the sentiment!
Blessings
Maxine

susiestacey said...

Such a pretty card Annie.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "Pets' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

loz said...

So Adorable Annie..Loz

Dorte said...

Awww this is so lovely and beautiful, Annie. Wonderful card shape and the sweetest mouse ever.
HUgs Dorte

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...such a delicate heart design to show off your HM meece's. Very pretty indeed. Reminds me of lilac season! ♥ Sue Kment

Mummylade said...

Lovely creation! And always very nice to pop by and see your lovely banners. Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.