Follow me

17 April 2018

Fortune teller..

Our theme is Anything Goes for this challenge.
Using a cute image #390 found  Here in store
Coloured with polychromo and copics.

She is a gorgeous image to colour and my hanging pearls
are once again from Wendy...thanks.♥

See you at our challenge at
At Scrapbook Stamp society

I will visit your blogs tomorrow, an unusally busy day today


44 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful and cheerful card. Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Annie she is adorable,what a beautiful card ,well done my friend xx

Ellen said...

Wow Annie...this is gorgeous, love it!
I ‘m oke....we are waiting for the arrival of our granddaughter. My daugther is 41 weeks now it's exciting!
Thanks for asking!
X Ellen

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautifully coloured image Annie, and I love the way you have mounted her
Blessings
Maxine

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A beautiful uplifting card Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Annie, Love the image on your pretty card. Christine

Anonymous said...

a very beautiful card so pretty
I wish you a nice day
Elke

Jane Savage said...

Love these fabulous colours, Annie! Gorgeous design xxx

Kuni said...

Gorgeous card Annie, great image.
Hugs
Kuni

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Adorable fortune teller, beautiful coloring and gorgeous layers. I hope you are doing well. All is well over on this side of the world (except the weather), sorry I'm not around in blogland much these days. Take care x

Veerle said...

Very pretty Annie.
Hugs Veerle x

Berina RGA said...

Such a lovely card Annie!!

Margreet said...

You colored your fortune teller so awesome! Love it!
xxx Margreet

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Annie, love the hanging pearls and sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia said...

Very pretty,Annie.Love the beautiful image and the colours.

Hugs,Sylvia x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous card the colours are brilliant Love and hugs Carole x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful card Annie! Gorgeous coloring and papers! Love the hanging pearls with the ribbon!

Brenda

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Annie,
wow, es sind so viele wunderschöne Werke entstanden. Ich komme kaum hinterher mit dem anschauen: Ich mache dir heute Ein großes Kompliment für alle deine Werke. Ich bin immer wieder begeistert von deiner Kreativität.
Ich habe meinen Blog inzwischen auf Privat umgestellt. Wundere dich nicht das er nicht mehr sichtbar ist. Wir bleiben hoffentlich in Kontakt per E-Mail.
Big Hugs to you my friend Silvi

Lisa said...

You have totally brought her to life in color, Annie!! I love, love how you colored her!! She's beautiful!! I love the layers and the hanging pearls, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ans Gilbert said...

She looks like a little gypsy, you made such a wonderful card
Ansx

karin said...

A lovely card Annie! And I love the new header on your blog. Have you made that image yourself?
Karin
Xx

Marjan said...

Such a sweet card, Annie! I wish I could colour like you do!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, such a pretty image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Greta said...

Love your coloring of this sweet image!

SylS creaties said...

Beautiful lady, your 'waarzegster'!
best regards,
Syl

GerJanne said...

Oh beautiful coloring! Love the image!

Carol S. said...

Love the bright colours on this beautiful image. One gorgeous card Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous image, gorgeous colouring and a super colour combo.

Kath x

Meggymay said...

A really happy card and a wonderful image, super layers as well..
Yvonne xx

loz said...

Gorgeous card Annie..loz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable sweetie!! Great colouring and design! The hanging pearls are a fab detail!
Big hugs!

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous Annie, and so is your colouring, love the pearls too
Hugs Kaz xx

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous image and love the colours you have used and the hanging pearls are lovely!
Hugs Hazel x

Ina G said...

After looking at your header I now Have The Rolling Stones singing in my head. She's gorgeous Annie. Fabulous colours and fantabulous layout with all those bits and bobs. Love the distressing!

Anonymous said...

such cute card
Elma

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annie..fabulous colouring and a cute image..postie came..[grinning from ear to ear]..will e mail you.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Oh this is stunning Annie love the colours you have used huggles Sue xxx

Mac Mable said...

Fun image and love the colours you've used. Gorgeous card x

cuilliesocks said...

WOW what a wonderful image Annie and gorgeous colours, beautiful card, love it, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring
Carol x

Fikreta said...

very nice card
hugs

Skye said...

A wonderful card, full of energy. Great colouring and I love the sentiment.

sharon said...

Absolutely adorable, LOVE those eyes.
hugs
sharon :)