I proudly announce to have been asked to be Guest Designer
for Dutch Card Lovers.
The theme is to make a card with leaves only, no flowers.
My background was made with stencil and moulding paste.
Leaves were die cut from paper I made using brusho's
and Cosmic Shimmer, and a bow made of twine.
'Raindrops" were made using clear Papier
glass finish.
for Dutch Card Lovers.
The theme is to make a card with leaves only, no flowers.
My background was made with stencil and moulding paste.
Leaves were die cut from paper I made using brusho's
and Cosmic Shimmer, and a bow made of twine.
'Raindrops" were made using clear Papier
glass finish.
I love joining in these challenges as the themes are always
fabulous and a great challenge to myself.
Guest Designer at


48 comments:
Wonderful card! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Congratulations on your GDT spot!
This is wonderful Annie! Just love the colour of the leaves which look fab against the white 'brick' wall but especially love the raindrops. A fantastic card as a guest designer! Debra x
Beautiful Annie, love the raindrop effect x
You've worked your magic with this one Annie, love those greens so fresh like a spring morning. Congrats on your GD post well deserved and a super show piece.
Sunday Hugs Tracey xx
Lovely card Annie. Beautiful color.
Congrats on your GD spot. You made a wonderful card with the leaves.
xxx Margreet
Wow, congratulations with your Guest Design assignment ! Your card is so beautiful, lovely background and leaves, love the water drops ! Hugs, Enny
Congratulations Annie, and what a great theme - I love your interpretation
Many congratulations on your GDT spot Annie. Stunning card and detail!
Laine
x
Wow you've made a gorgeous card as a guest-designer Annie. I love your design. Beautiful background with branch on top and those waterdrops look incredible realistic, beautiful!
Greetings Miranda
Stunning design and a lovely theme I think I might have found this difficult leaves but no flowers doesn't seem right but you made it look easy Love and hugs Carole x
Congrats on your GDT spot Annie...enjoy!
This is a fabulous make, you are so talented at creating these wonderful mixed media designs.
Chris
x
A wonderful first card for the new team job! You are simply amazing and such an inspiration always! They must be very proud to have you with them now!
♥♥♥
Hugs, Susi
Oh I saw at the second glance that you are a guest designer there...
I thought another team job, I can imagine you have enough team jobs already! LOL!
Hugs, Susi
Fabulous colours against the textural background Annie.
B x
congrats with your gdt spot and very beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
Absolutely gorgeous Annie, beautifully designed card, I love the leaves and the print background.
Congratulations on your new DT role, Kate x
Congratulations on your GD spot Annie and I love this card, the leaves look stunning against the textured background and the raindrops look fabulous.
Avril xx
Congrats for your GD, aNNie!! :) Your inspirational card is a delight!! Such fabulous mixed media work!! Love so much anything about it!! The background with those drops is just stunning and love that old paper shape with the beautiful leaves!
Big hugs!
Oh my goodness Annie, this is fabulous! Love the background and gorgeous leaves. Congratulations on your GDT spot too.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Congrats with your GD spot, love the leaves and the pretty background,
Ansx
Beautiful card!!!
Congrats on your guest design spot, Annie!! This is gorgeous!! I love the texture of the background and the fabulous water drops!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Gorgeous card Annie..love all your elements and design and congratulations on you GDT..
Luv CHRISSYxx
No flowers needed here, the leaves are decorative all by themselves. I also love the little glassy drops. It’s a beautiful design.
A super card Annie, a fabulous background and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Wonderful card Annie, perfect with no flowers.
Congrats on your new DT potion.
Hugs Pam x
Beautiful,Annie.Love the raindrops and the embossing background. Congrats on your GD spot.
Gr,Sylvia x
The leaves look lovely. It is a beautiful card Annie.
Yvonne xx
Your card as a guest designer is wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration!
GerJanne
Congratulations Annie.. Beautiful card you have made..loz
Gorgeous leaves and love the shades of them, super background too.
Kath x
Congrats Annie!! Love this card and a brilliant design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Hi Annie ,congrats my friend and wow i love the colours in this card,its so pretty with its raindrops,a very clever card,well done xx
Annie, your card is beautiful in green. Wonderful mixed media.
They picked a fabulous guest designer, and you did a marvelous job interpreting the challenge. I'm in awe of the background and of course, the leaves, too.
Congratulations on being invited as a guest designer!!! Well done my friend.
Awesome card love the colour and all of the texture, the droplets are amazing.
hugs
sharon :)
Outstanding creation here Annie. So many wonderful elements added here and such stunning colours. Congratulations on your Guest Spot. You are so talented.
Very beautiful. The raindrops, great!
congrats on your team!
beautiful card !
hugs
Gorgeous card Annie, fabulous details.
Valerija xx
Gorgeous card Annie! Thank you for being our guest designer at Dutch Card Lovers this week!
Ellen
Congrats on being GDT and beautiful textured card
Carol x
Oh Annie this is gorgeous - love your leaves and that wee strip of printed paper is perfect there. Congratulations too on your GDT spot
Blessings
Maxine
This is fabulous! Well done!
Thank you for joining the Scrapping4fun.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT
Gorgeous love your card
thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
Lovely card.
Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping4fun challenges.
Priya-DT
Post a Comment