Follow me

29 May 2018

the blues.

My mid reminder post for Scrapbook Stamp Society
Our theme is Use Lace and or Ribbon
I have used both for my DT card.
My image is #955 


I seldom use blue but wanted to colour up this cutie 
with blue hues.

Come along and join in our challenge, love to see you
 Scrapbook Stamp Society

Challenge:
SSS....Lace and or ribbon

50 comments:

aussie aNNie said...


Please read my Data Protection and Private Policy Page before leaving a Comment

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your little girl is adorable. Even her eyes are that beautiful blue. This is a fabulous entry and I am in LOVE with the die you used, too. Stunning composition and great coloring. I LOVE it!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

What a sweet card! Hugs, Valerie

Bernadet said...

Wow this is really adorable Annie!
Love the colors, the image wich you colored awesome and all the fab details on your card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie what a sweet card,well done my friend and I love it in the blue xx

Crealientje said...

Beautiful colored Bestie you made!
Such a lovely card with lots of details.
I like the color blue.
Well done Annie!
Have a great day and hugs,Crealientje.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How lovely is this cutie with the blue tones!! Great design! Love so much the touch of lace and that gorgeous heart doily!

Debra K. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annie! Wonderful colouring of the really sweet Bestie. Excellent placement of your die on the patterned paper to get the roses in each corner :). As blue is my favourite colour you've made my day with this card. Debra x

Shirley Young said...

Lovely detail Annie, such a pretty card xx

chrissie said...

This is adorable Annie and the blue and white make it all look so crisp.

Hugs Chrissie xx

Veerle said...

Gorgeous Annie and I love the blue tones.
Hugs Veerle xx

Margreet said...

You made a wonderful card in the blues!
xxx Margreet

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous card Annie, a lovely shade of blue and a wonderful image too.

Sue xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous image and so beautifully coloured. Love your touches of lace and ribbon, and the lacy die cut too
Blessings
Maxine

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een prachtige kaart. Digi erg mooi ingekleurd en mooi papier heb je erbij gebruikt.

xXx Astrid.

Jantine said...

Lovely card in blue! beautiful coloring!
I'm a little "behind", so I took a look at your other cards as well and really enjoyed myself :-)

Laine said...

So pretty and delicate Annie.
Laine
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Blue is not one of my go-to colours either but this looks gorgeous Annie. I love the delicate lace details and fab colouring.
Lorraine

Chris said...

Beautiful in blue! fabulous card Annie, so pretty! Sweet image, lovely ribbons and lace.
Chris
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Annie, gorgeous image and your colours are fabulous, lovely design too, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

She is a real beauty Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card,Annie.Love the blue colours and the pretty girl.Beautiful ribbon and lace.

Hugs,Sylvia x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty card, Hazel xx

Migdalia said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL! Love the blue!!Adorable card my crafty friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! She's beautiful!! I love how you colored her!! The layers and details are fabulous!! Love the pretty blue!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jane Savage said...

Wow fabulous! xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Annie, love the blues and gorgeous lace. A sweet image too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

Very pretty Annie and I love the ribbon and lace xx

Chrissy said...

She is lovely Annie and I love the blue colouring and details..so very pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol L said...

She's a real cutie pie with those big blue eyes and all of your wonderful coloring too! NJ!

froebelsternchen said...

Another ADORABLE make! Annie you are such a talent!
Hugs, Susi

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, such a pretty image and lots of lovely details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful in blue and love the dies and lace
Carol x

Kathleen said...

Not a colour that I often use either Annie, no idea why. Super image and lovely shades of blue, great dies too.

Kath x

Ans Gilbert said...

Very pretty card Annie,
Love the blue colours, the image and the lace and ribbon,
Ansx

Meggymay said...

She has beautiful eyes and looks so pretty in her blue dress, its a fantastic card Annie.
Yvonne xx

Carol S. said...

She is gorgeous and reminds me that I have some of these stamps, unused for quite some time. Fab colouring and design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Kuni said...

This is gorgeous Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Mac Mable said...

You should use blues more often Annie as this card is amazing. The image is so cute and adorable and the layout is beautiful x

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful fab colouring and a gorgeous colour palette Love and hugs Carole x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Annie, beautiful image .
Hugs Pam x

SylS creaties said...

Lovely card with that blue lady!
best regards,
Syl

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colours Annie..loz

Fikreta said...

Its so sweet card.
Hugs

sharon said...

Oh she sure is a cutie and oh those eyes are fabulous, the flowers in her hair also coloured perfectly along with everything else.
ADORABLE!!!!!!!
hugs
sharon :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Stunning card Annie. Love the blue.

Kaija said...

Beautiful card and colours!Thanks for join us at
ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Hope to see you again and good luck.
Gr.Kaija Dt-member

KarinsArtScrap said...

and
Thanks for join us at
{ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh, I absolutely love this. This is gorgeous. Love your design, the blue and the beautiful image too. So beautifully coloured.
Hugs, Lisa