Follow me

24 July 2018

Singing in the rain....just singing in the rain ♪♪

 A reminder post...
Our challenge theme this time at 
Anything Goes...

I have use a cute image "#018" designed by Sherri Baldy. 
Coloured with copics, prisma's, pearls and stickles.
 Hope to see you at our challenge at
Scrapbook Stamp Society


Crafty sentiments....add a sentiment
Scrapbook Stamp Society...a/g

40 comments:

Christine said...

She's so adorable with her little umbrella and gardening trolly and love the addition of the flowers :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is so adorable. Great background.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie

Je@net said...

Oooooh...she´s so cute!

Debra K. said...

Well I've got that song well and truly stuck in my brain now 🎵 :D! Wonderfully coloured Bestie. I love the pearl dots on her bow and glittery umbrella. The flowers are a lovely finishing touch. Debra x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such an adorable image Annie and love your bright colours

Anne

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Annie

GerJanne said...

Marvelous card!! And I think that all the Dutch people will sing in the rain, when it's coming. Here it is so dry, for weeks now....

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, love how the bow in the girl's hair pops with those white shining dots and the wonderful sweet background!!
Hugs, aNNie, have a lovely day!!

Jane Savage said...

Wow what a knockout of a card, Annie!
You couldn't sing that song over here could you..we really need the rain!! xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Janette said...

Adorable image and as sweet card Annie I love it..xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card Annie, lovely design and I love that sparkly yellow umbrella, would really brighten up a rainy day!
Chris
x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design just loving the stamp its perfect Love and hugs Carole x

crafty-stamper said...

I wish I was singing in the rain it is soo HOT here!!!Love the cute image and great background
Carol x

Darlene said...

OMG she is so cute and you've colored her perfectly! Lovely design sweet friend! HUGS

Margreet said...

Now I'm sitting here, singing your song....fab card with great coloring!
xxx Margreet

froebelsternchen said...

OMG so cute dear Annie - just so beautiful ! I have to say that your art never fails to please me, this is brilliant. Happy crafting, Susi

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love this sweet image and your colouring is beautiful. Fabulous background too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

That song is going to be going round in my head for the next few hours now!! A gorgeous card Annie xx

Lisa said...

So artistic and gorgeous!! The background looks amazing!! I love the sweet image and the colors!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful card, gorgeous image, would love to sing in the rain, still bloody hot here in the Netherlands,
Ansx

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful card and such an adorable image x

Kuni said...

Wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute, pretty & colourful Annie. Love that sentiment too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow, I love your card Annie, beautiful background and the image is beautiful coloured. Here in the Netherlands we all are hoping for some rain. All the grass is yellow and dry. The water in the ditches is gone and the temperature is so high, we are not used to this heat.
If it finally rains here I'm gonna walk like the Bestie on your card..hihi.
Greetings Miranda

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, such a pretty image and lovely sentiment - I wish we could dance in the rain, I can't remember the last time it rained here!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

A brilliant design with the paper looking like rain. The image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Stunning card Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is lovely and it was us last night, first good rain in weeks!!! Love the colours you have used. Hazel x

Tracy Welham said...

Absolutely beautiful Annie. Love the girl with her umbrella, we could do with some rain here in the UK, I'm melting in this heat, roll on Autumn. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Carol L said...

That gorgeous background is perfect with this sweet image! Love it!

Lola said...

This is really pretty and wonderful papers.

Anonymous said...

Awwh Annie this card is so adorable i love your girl and its such a happy colour,well done my friend xx

loz said...

Absolutely Gorgeous card Annie..loz

Conniecrafter said...

so very sweet, I love your background too!

Mia said...

Such a cute image. A gorgeous card, my friend.

Chrissy said...

GORgeous Annie..love the background and such a cute image..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

So beautiful card.
Hugs

Lisa Andersson said...

Wow, this is stunning. Love everything about it...the gorgeous background...the .beautifully coloured image...and the sentiment. Perfect.
Hugs, Lisa