Follow me

6 July 2018

thump thump thump!!!!


Over at the Mod Squad we are asked to do the 
'thumping technique' by Gina K.
Never having heard of this before I decided to give it a go..
This is a fabulous technique.
Easy.... here is my card according to the video...

Stamp used...Impression obsession
Image result for impression obsession H16156
Water based pens used.....Marvy Pens I have had for years.
Misti for the stamping

Challenge:

45 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks wonderful Annie, xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, glad you had fun making it. Hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a fabulous effect, it's great when we get to play with crafty stash that's been hidden away for a while. Love those bright red flowers.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend Annie.
Hugs Tracey xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card aNNie, and sweet colours, love your design!
I too have never heard about this technique, I will have a go to the video.

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautifully 'thumped' Annie - I had to go to the video to refresh my memory as to what the technique was! Love how you have finished your card,
Blessings
Maxine

Jane Savage said...

Wow I've never heard of this technique before but it gives an amazing result! I need to look it up now!! Have a great weekend! xxx

Janette said...

Well whatever thumping is, it worked beautifully...gorgeous card Annie, think I'll check out that video..xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous result with a great technique!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie it's such a beautiful card,love the colour,well done my friend xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Annie.

Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Mia said...

This card is GORGEOUS, Annie. Lovely image and inspiring design. Kisses, my friend.

Gertrude said...

Wunderschöne Karte, eine ganz tolle arbeit.
glg Gertrude

Skye said...

A great card. Love the image and design. I am going to look this technique up and give it a go.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Annie, will have to look up this technique, not that I am going to try it, I am just nosy!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kuni said...

Gorgeous card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh yor card looks brilliant, off now to see what this Thumping is all about, H xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Annie --off to see what the technique entails
carol x

Enny said...

Wow, never heard of this technique, but it looks wonderful ! Hugs, Enny

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful as always!!!

Sarah said...

I am intrigued!! Such a beautiful card xx Off to investigate!!

Laine said...

So pretty and colourful Annie.
Laine
x

Judy Woodland said...

This is just beautiful, Annie. You have really captured that technique. So happy you played along with us over at The Mod Squad. I always love your fantastic creations!
Judy~ Mod Squad Designer and Challenge Host

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, love the design, will have to check out this thumping technique.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chris said...

Had to check out the video Annie! I was imagining something a lot more forceful!!! :) Great technique though, the results are gorgeous as can be seen in your beautiful card.
Hugs
Chris
x

*Vicki* said...

That thumping technique is pretty old one for sure! Your results look quite amazing on your image! Love the colors and your amazing details my friend! HUGS

Mac Mable said...

Great 'thumping' on your beautiful card. I am intrigued, as I have never heard of this technique before but I do so love new ones so off to take a look....Thank you for the inspiration x Loving the colours of your card too x

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love your design and colours, Kate x

Lisa said...

I've never heard of the technique but wow, this is amazing!! The colors are so gorgeous!! Love this, Annie!! It's so stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Je@net said...

Wow...fabulous card, Annie!

Carol S. said...

I have never heard of this name and I have been doing this technique for many years!! And still do!! I love to see how many prints I can get from one application of colour and just spritzing after each stamping. Great fun and your card is lovely. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

Ans Gilbert said...

I watched the video, love this technique and your wonderful card,
Ansx

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous card Annie, i watched the video as i'd not heard of the technique, but do remember it under another name[long forgotten] when she huffed on the stamp to rejuvinate it.
Yvonne xx

Carol L said...

I haven't done this technique in ages, but everything old is new again! Your card looks fantastic!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never heard of the technique before, but it appears to have been around for nearly a decade. You did a great job creating the card.

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Annie, the red and green are beautiful together.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, your card is incredible. Still wish we could get together to play...or well just get together for a bunch of laughs.

Chrissy said...

Stunning Annie..love the stamp and colours, I just need to remember when I " HUFF "..take a good breath first and huff gently..lol...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shabneez said...

Odd name for a technique isn't it Annie - will have a nosy later. Love your creation! Shabneez x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

Diane said...

Beautifully created card, love those pretty colors....thumping, hmmm, might have to join in this challenge...speaking of, thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Kathy Krug said...

How much fun to try a new technique. I love how this came out, Annie. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. WE hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy
DRU DT

Darlene said...

You Go Girl! This is fabulous and what fun to try a new technique! I've done this before but it's been years! Might have to check out the challenge myself! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Conniecrafter said...

That is just beautiful, love the look you got from this technique, it is always fun to try something new :)

Judy Woodland said...

How lovely, you have really captured this technique. LOVE your colors!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!