Follow me

5 August 2018

"Bluebell Penny"


I have used old papers from 2014, Bella Purple Fusion, 
 for my background and a
CandiBean stamp I have had for many years.
"Bluebell Penny"

Challenge:
Di Digi.....use your stash
Crafting by Design....a/g
C.R.A.F.T.. use numbers

My day today....outside in my garden and around the pool
doing a tidy up...sharing my Oasis with you.
Roll on summer...



Still work in progress
↓
 



My fern and palm garden through the ouside shutters


MY BIRTHDAY CANDY ABOVE THIS POST

55 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet card, love the dotted paper you used to compliment the cute little girl!
I'm very impressed by your garden, WOW, it's just a heaven!! You have a fabulous home!!! Enjoy it! :)

Tina Z. said...

Wow, this is paradise, so well designed and organized...
And such a lovely image, I love vibrant colours.
Hugs xx

Margreet said...

Love card and I always love dotted papers (old or new).
Wow, your garden looks amazing...you're always on holidays!
xxx Margreet

Lia said...

Oooh, I would like to have your pool these days: since the end of may not any raindrop has fallen, and that sooo exceptional over here (looks like living in tropical Aussie!). I like your house very much and do remember how Aussie houses look like. Super!
Oh, and ofcourse I like your card too.
Have a great day,
Lia xx

meg said...

Love the vibrant colours in the image and papers, pinks a must for any 2 year old girl

Stamps and Paper said...

Perfect card for a little 2 year old and every little girl looks pink even at my age!
The photos of your outdoor space are amazing thank you for sharing


Anne

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een prachtige kaart met een schattige digi. Mooie mallen erbij gebruikt.
Wat heb je een prachtige tuin, lekker met een zwembad erbij met dit warme weer. Mooi met al die planten en bloemen, daar ben je wel een tijdje mee zoet, om die allemaal water te geven.

xXx Astrid.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colours Annie. Your garden look so beautiful. Still raining and very windy here..Loz

Meggymay said...

An adorable, sweet card for a little one.
The photos you shared of your garden and pool look so inviting, you have a wonderful peaceful haven to enjoy being outdoors.
Yvonne xx

Glennis F said...

Fabulous garden Annie, it looks very tropical!

Je@net said...

What a lovely card, Annie.
And enjoy your day in your beautiful garden!

brenda said...

Glorious rich and vinrant colours Annie. Looking at your photos I imagine your winters are not quite the same as ours!

B x

Sandra H said...

Annie this is so pretty! l just love all that your create and your garden area with the pool is stunning enjoy your day and don't do too much xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Annie and what a fabulous garden too.

Sue xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card --but---WOW what a spectacular garden and still looks beautiful even in Winter -could just slide into that pool--notice I didn't say dive lol
Carol x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card I love this design and you are so lucky to have such an amazing space to relax in and your fantastic summers. I've been in my garden in England more this year than in the last five as at last we have had some great summer weather Love and hugs Carole x

Chris said...

Perfect card for a small girl Annie, sweet image, beautiful design and lovely girly colours, that die cut spotted paper is a very eye catching backdrop!
Your garden is fabulous, a lovely tranquil haven to relax in...the hard work is rewarded!!!
Chris
x

Mrs A. said...

Sweet card. Your garden looks a perfect paradise. Hugs Mrs A.

Enny said...

What a lovely card, so sweet and beautiful colours ! And your garden is fantastic, wow, such a big pool and lovely tropic plants ! I can't do much now except trying to keep some plants alive. The lawn is like straw... Hugs, Enny

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful card Annie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the sweet image. Thank you for sharing photographs of your garden it looks fabulous! Loving the ferns.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol L said...

What a sweet little card for a 2 year-old miss! Love it, and your home is breathtakingly magnificent with all of your greenery and airy spaces! I just love the pool area - it's beyond amazing how you've decorated!!

aga-craft said...

Przepiękna radosna praca dla małej dziewczynki :)

cuilliesocks said...

WOW what a wonderful garden and pool area Annie, I hope you have lots of relaxing times there.
Your card is gorgeous, so sweet and lovely colours, Kate x

StirYourCreativity said...

Such girly and cute card. The choice of design and colors is awesome.
I am sure you are going to have a wonderful summer with such lovely pool

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Annie! Hugs, Valerie

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card and image - thanks for sharing the lovely photos

Bunny said...

What a beautiful place to sit and relax. And cookout and play. Love this. [Bunny]

Sarah said...

What a sweet card Annie, those candibean characters are adorable. Lovely photographs of your fantastic paradise!! Beats my paddling pool hands down!! xx

Ans Gilbert said...

You have a wonderful garden and swimmingpool, would love to have one too. You made such a pretty card,
Ansx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This adorable little girl and teddy look so sweet, a super card.
Lorraine

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute card and love the pretty colours. The paper is wonderful and the stamped image beautiful. Wow to your outside space.....I wish xxxxx

Donna Ellis said...

Darling "in the pink" card, Annie! She's darling! How glorious your garden and outdoor kitchen areas are! Lush, tropic, inviting - so pretty! Beautiful landscaping, and I especially like the artwork on your wall! hugs, de

cotnob said...

A pretty card Annie, such sweet image and fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, your card is so precious. You have such a wonderful layout at home wish you could help me tidy up my yard which is out of control, lol.

Kathleen said...

Super garden and super colours on your card, cute image and lovely design.
I have 6 Birthdays in August, all but one family, what ever the date of your Birthday is I wish you a lovely day and Happy Birthday.

Kath x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is adorable, love the colours. As for the photos, wow how fabulous, lucky you. I am looking forward to Autumn, fed up with this heat.

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie what an adorable card,so sweet ,well done my friend. Oh what a beautiful place you have love the pool area,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Annie!! I love the dies you used and the sweet image!! The colors are so beautiful!! And oh my gosh, your pool area is amazing!! It's so peaceful and gorgeous!! I love all of the plants!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the pretty die-cuts. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Conniecrafter said...

such a sweet little image she is and love that die cut, makes the card so grand, pretty flowers for accenting!
Wow you have a lovely oasis that is for sure, I would love a pool to cool off in on this HOT days!

Nathalie said...

What a cute girly card. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

Megan J said...

Hi Annie, a very pretty birthday card for a little girl, love the colours. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Lynne said...

A super card with gorgeous colours and your garden is a-mazing! Looks like heaven x

Lisa Andersson said...

Gorgeous card! pretty die cuts and lovely colours. Perfect for a little girl.
Your place looks amazing, wow! You're a lucky girl!
Hugs, Lisa

Kuni said...

Geart card and a wonderful garden Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Chrissy said...

Adorable sweet card Annie and your oasis is stunning..so clean and tidy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

What a very sweet image Annie!! I adore the colors and design! Love your amazing oasis my friend! Wish I could be there too! :) HUGS

Sheryl said...

Your outdoor living space is awesome!
I love your pretty card. The die cut is perfect.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

froebelsternchen said...

Such a sweet card and your paradise is simply amazing!

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love that adorable image...you featured it so well on your card.
Wow...amazing home you have, looks so inviting.
xx Karen

Wendy said...

Amazing home Annie, looks so beautiful! ...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge:) with your gorgeous card so sweet!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Larissa said...

Such a pretty garden! Love the card you made, it is really cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Di's digi designs challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Fikreta said...

very pretty card!
hugs

Ina G said...

Love to come and sit and have a coffee with you here in SUMMER! So beautiful. Very drab up my way. Love some rain. What a sweet and adorable little girl you have here Annie. Gorgeous colours - of course they're purple tones hehe.