My background is made up with ink splats and DI from my craft mat.
Once dry I put it through the printer and printed up my image. .
Printing up a another image onto copic express paper, I then
coloured with copic markers, fussy cut and 'mounted'
onto my painted background page.
Using "Fabrika" Earth Fairy digi stamp
Once dry I put it through the printer and printed up my image. .
Printing up a another image onto copic express paper, I then
coloured with copic markers, fussy cut and 'mounted'
onto my painted background page.
Using "Fabrika" Earth Fairy digi stamp
Challenge:
Time Out...colour inspiration

Fabrika Challenge.....autumn colours
Back to Basics....inked background
Ellibelle's creative moments....signs of autumn

Scrap from your heart....Autumn colours


Fabrika Challenge.....autumn colours
Back to Basics....inked background
Ellibelle's creative moments....signs of autumn

Scrap from your heart....Autumn colours


46 comments:
Fantastic interpretation of the photo sketch! Your colouring of the fairy is amazing. Really wonderful background and sentiment. Stunning card Annie! Debra x
I adore your inky background, what a great idea to scan it. Thanks for joining us at Back to Basic and Beyond. Anesha
Love your earth fairy and the wonderful, autumn colours. Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful autumnal colours and gorgeous image
Wow, this looks amazing Annie, fab background too.
Shame about the parchment goodies I would have loved them too, xxxx
Lovely card, Annie, and great technique. Gorgeous background, my friend. Kisses.
I love this autumnal fantasy scene Aniie! Simply AMAZING! Hugs, Susi
That's an amazing background, Annie! Such a fabulous explosion of autumnal colours! x
Leuke kaart met een mooie digi. Mooie frisse kleuren heb je ervoor gebruikt. Leuk met de glitters op de vleugels.
xXx Astrid.
Beautiful fairy Annie and amazing colour choices. Fun words as well
Love Chrissie xx
Annie I adore your inky background, it is beautiful, my favourite colours, the image is stunning too, just a gorgeous card..xx
This is stunning Annie - gorgeous background and beautiful fairy - just love this - Michelle x
oooo...this is awesome!!
Stunning colours on this beautiful card Annie.
Sue xx
Another gorgeous "arty" background :). Great colouring and lovely colours x
Gorgeous colours and image.xxx
Goodness, Annie. I've never heard of copic express paper before. Your image is wonderful and I adored how you colored her. I also like that you used your printer, something I like to do, but many people shy away from. A gorgeous mixed media beauty.
gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
How cool to print that image on the background you created! Love how it turned out!
O M Goodness Annie this is stunning your so amazing with all of your creations truly beautiful xx
So beautiful! Love the colours the image and the contrast with the edge! Thamks for joining us at TIME OUT! Hugs, Gerrina
Absolutely stunning Annie, the colours are amazing and such a gorgeous fairy, wonderful card, Kate x
Your beautiful image looks amazing against that stunning inky background Annie,such glorious colours!
Chris
xx
Wonderful mixed media background and wow what a stunning image. Gorgeous colours and what a fabulous quote too x.
Gorgeous background and what a great idea to put it through the printer. Have to remember that. Great coloring of the image!
xxx Margreet
Wow that image is just incredible!! LOVE the way your DI background turned out and the Fall colors look really stunning my friend!! Thanks for the great inspiration! HUGS
This is a stunning page Annie, the image looks beautiful.
Yvonne xx
Very pretty background, the image is awesome..
Ansx
Evening Annie what a stunning card and I love the colours you have used.
Thank you for sharing
Hugs Debs xxx
Great idea and love the beautifully coloured image on the fabulous background
Carol x
Stunning Annie!!!! The background is amazing and the beautifully coloured image is gorgeous. Beautiful colours too. Love it!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Stunning colours and image Annie..Loz
A fabulous creation, Annie. I love the colours you've used. xx
You are the queen of backgrounds, aNNie!! Great tecnique used with your printer, I have never tought to put a stamped paper in the printer!! Amazing card!
amazing colours, I love it.
hugs xx
This is so pretty Annie!! Thanks for sharing!!
Annie your card is beautiful. Love how you did the background as well as it being gorgeous in the bright colors.
Wow that background is terrific, compliments the fairy very well, pretty fall card!
WOWZA! The background is so striking and having her mounted in front of it is MAGICAL! What a beautiful creation Annie! LOVE IT!
This is beautiful Annie, a gorgeous image and lovely colours - a fabulous card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
She's lovely and looks like she's sprinkling the fall colors. [Bunny]
Beautiful Annie..the colours, textures and the sparkle are so gorgeous..
Luv CHRISSYxx
What a stunning creation, Annie. GORGEOUS background with the fabulous fall colors and details, and the fairy is beautiful! What a great sentiment too.
So nice to see you at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
Wow, what a stunning card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.
oh wow!
its stunning card!
hugs
Stunning card, amazing background, the colours are fabulous. So pleased you shared with us at Back to Basics and Beyond, Caz. DT.
Post a Comment