The stamp I used here was sent to me by a blogging friend,
it's a Uniko stamp called "Flower Power".
I stamped, using my misti, with Kaleidacolor baby powder
and stamped over several times as the ink is very pastel in colour.
Then fussy cut them all and put together onto my card
adding some frantage and a few blings.
The center flower was stamped with
Altenew Sapphire ink pad
Challenge:
it's a Uniko stamp called "Flower Power".
I stamped, using my misti, with Kaleidacolor baby powder
and stamped over several times as the ink is very pastel in colour.
Then fussy cut them all and put together onto my card
adding some frantage and a few blings.
The center flower was stamped with
Altenew Sapphire ink pad
Challenge:
Time Out > Inspired by words
⇳

59 comments:
I love the soft colours Annie - so pretty!
Beautiful card with purple flowers.
Gorgeous card, and the inspiration words are wonderful, too. Hugs, Valerie
Bardzo mi się podobają Twoje prace :) ta też jest śliczna :)
Fabulous card Annie! Wonderful flowers in such lovely colours. I love how the sentiment banner goes from coloured to white, what a great design idea. Debra x
Oh, such a sweet card, aNNie!! Love so much the monochromatic look and those lovely flowers look amazing onto your beautiful background!The banner with the sentiment is adorable!!
Have a great weekend, hope that all is well for you!
Big hugs!!
A beautiful card,love the colours.xxx
Beautiful card Annie, I love the colors.
Such a beautiful card, love the colours and the flowers, and the text is so true ! Hugs, Enny
beautiful soft colours and a great layout.
Just wonderful, Annie!
Its beautiful Annie..xx
Beautiful card!
So very pretty, Annie! Have a good weekend! xxx
Fabulous card Annie - love the flowers, accented by the sapphire coloured one in the foreground
Blessings
Maxine
Jaw dropping beautiful. Love it!
Lovely soft feel and detail Annie.
Laine
x
Fabulous. I love the sapphire ink and the use of frantage. The background is ever so pretty. [Bunny]
Stunning card with great colors.
Hugs
Kuni
Wow Annie, this is a soft and dreamy card, let alone gorgeous!! Sorry I haven't been 'around' too much, but we have been gone most of the summer and I am struggling to keep up, since fall is soon approaching, I promise to do better!!
Kindness really does change everything, what lovely stamps to have received.
Hope you are keeping well and looking forward to Spring down under Annie.
It's starting to get that Autumnal chill in the air here now.
Sorry my comments are still so random, hoping to be back to normal very soon.
Have a smashing weekend & Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
Hugs Tracey xx
A gorgeous card with beautiful colours Annie.
Sue xx
Using my favorite purple colors on this which looks amazing on your card design! The flowers are really pretty and that sentiment ties it all together beautifully my friend! HUGS
What a lovely gift from a friend. The colours are beautiful, love the frantage and the perfect sentiment on your beautiful card x.
WOW Annie...love the soothing and beautiful colors
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Gorgeous colours Annie and a lovely card!
This is gorgeous Annie & the sentiment is my thoughts exactly.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Beautiful card and in my favourite colour too.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful flowers love the colour and frantage
Carol x
Absolutely beautiful Annie, gorgeous colours and design, Kate x x
What a fabulius design Annie. The banner looks amazing xx
Pretty flower stamp from a very nice friend! Love the colors and the texture from the frantage. Nice sentiment, too.
Very beautiful card Annie,
Love the sentiment
Ansx
This is so stunning, Annie!! The colors are gorgeous!! I love the pretty flowers and the sentiment!! The frantage is a perfect touch!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Ahh this is super, what a lovely card, Hazel xx
Hi Annie,
there is a singer in a part of Holland (the part where I come from, he sings in the language of the region) and he wrote a song and that says: 'You must be kind for them who are not kind, because they need that more'.
Your card made me think about that song.....
Beautiful card!
Gorgeous card Annie, love the beautiful colours.
Hugs Pam x
Very pretty love the colours
A gorgeous card Annie and I love how you've attached the sentiment.
Avril xx
A really great background and love those lovely flowers.
Kath x
The colours and words on this card are lovely Annie, it is a fantastic card.
Yvonne xx
The background is fantastic and the flowers are stunning. A very beautiful card.. Have a lovely weekend Annie, big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Pretty colours and lovely sentiment Annie. Shabneez x
This is gorgeous Annie, lovely colours and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A gorgeous card, my favourite colours, so pretty x
That's a beautiful card Annie
I love the touches of Frantage - you've reminded me that I have some and never use it!
Anne x
Love your pretty flowers and your background is so pretty and soft and compliment it beautifully!
Stunning Annie..love the background and those flowers are gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx
This is so true. I love the quote, Annie. Great card, my friend.
So very pretty!.
Such beautiful words!! A beautiful card!! Love it my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
It's so very nice card!
hugs
I LOVE how you colored and placed that sentiment panel - I can't take my eyes off of it, and I love the sentiment along with those fabulous flowers!
So Gorgeous Annie..loz
Lovely. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl anything goes challenge x
Love this flowerstamp! Just used it this weekend :) Seems we have a lot of the same stamps...
Love the colours and the bit grungy look; haven't tried that with these; good idea! Hugs, Gerrina
Wow these colours are so beautiful and I absolutely love how you have the sentiment strip hanging off the main image and that bit is uncoloured.....genius!! Your fussy cutting skills are fabulous and not sure how you did it but the white splatters look brilliant. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT!
This card looks stunning. I love all the detail you've added and the color scheme is amazing -this looks so artsy and beautiful. Love the layers too. Very unique project! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!
Wow all that purple is very eye catching. It looks amazing!
Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment