was the perfect purchase for this challenge
Thanks a Bushel
Thanks a Bushel
Love the cute little 'face' images they have in the pack.
I have many of these gorgeous stamps now and love them..
Copic and glossy accents were used on my stamps.
Nice shiny apples! 🍎
I must admit I am now addicted to CAS designs.
Copic and glossy accents were used on my stamps.
Nice shiny apples! 🍎
I must admit I am now addicted to CAS designs.
↡


52 comments:
This was my old time favorite stamp but I think I sold it over a year ago. Love you take on them those apples look to delish to bite on them, LOL!
Hi Annie lovely card and how good that your stamp arrived in time,well done my friend xx
That is so cute Annie, the apples are so colourful and glossy!
Annie that’s a wonderful new stamp and a beautiful card. Congrats on your purchase.
Its so cute :)
Beautiful piece, love those apples! Have a great week! Hugs, Valerie
Przepieknie wygląda Twoja jabłuszkowa praca :) owoce jak z bajki-pięknie błyszczą :)
Your apples are too cute, Annie. That background die is fab too!
xxx Margreet
Fab CAS card! Those apples look so yummy all shiny, it looks like you've been having a nibble already although they seem happy about it :D. I love Lawn Fawn stamps they are so ridiculously cute that I just have to buy them. Love how you've made them the star of the show and I really like whatever die you cut the sentiment with too. Debra x
Goodness, Annie, there is NOTHING simple about this beautiful card. I love the apples with the glossy accents, and I love how you photographed the card with a real apple, too. Details, details.
This is just gorgeous.xxx
Those apples look really yummie, Annie.
Enjoy your sunny day!
Just love this card, Annie. Great design and the image is so cute with the glossy apples. xx
Really lovely card.
beautiful CAS card Annie
Gr Karin
Beautiful image for a CAS card Annie, apples always look yummy don't they and I love the frame....enjoy your sunny day, we are back to the dreary wet weather right now...xx
Beautiful card Annie. So crisp and clean!
Laine
x
Great CAS card and love the cute glossy apples
Carol x
love the tiny faces on some of the apples fantastic CAS card
What beautiful shinny apples Annie, they make a wonderful card.
Sue xx
Love the pretty Apple image, your background die is beautiful,
Ansx
That's a very tasty card Annie LOL
Hugs Veerle x
Oh Annie this is delightful - love the shiny read apples, and as you mention, the cute wee faces. You have mounted this in such a wonderful way, it really lets the apples take the eye
Blessings
Maxine
Annie this is a lovely card, love the bright red apples and as you say, the faces are so cute!
Avril xx
They look so tasty... those lovely red apples :).
Awesome card Annie!
xxAngela
Beautiful card Annie l like the richness of the colour for your background (red) along with those strawberries which are so yummy looking good enough to eat take care x
Oh my gosh, those cute faces on those shiny red apples are delightful! Adorable card!
Absolutely gorgeous Annie, I love the apples image and you've got them all so shiny, beautifully designed too. Didn't know bushels were still a measurement, Kate x
Very nice card as always!!!
This looks very tasty Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Hmmmm, those apples look delicious ! Love the die around it ! Hugs, Enny
Adorable bunch of apples, love their cute faces!!! The glossy accents gives a beautiful dimension on them! Thanks for the inspiration, your CAS is a delight!
I have some LF stamps, I have to use them!
This is so gorgeous, Annie!! I love the shine on the apples!! They look so beautiful!! Those faces are too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Cute and crisp as a bright, shiny apple! CAS is easily addictive and I love it more and more, especially with a colored image and a good die. I love stamping both ways, though. Got to use all my stuff!
Love the vibrant red against the crisp white. Love all your types of designing x
Gorgeous CAS card Annie, love the Die cute :-)
Hugs
Kuni
Oh I just LOVE how you've used this adorable set my friend! :) Those little faces are the best, aren't they?!! LF stamps make me smile all the time! LOVE the glossy shine to your apples and you've done a fantastic job with your CAS style card! Thanks for sharing! HUGS
Fabulous card Annie..Loz
I'm glad you got this stamp set, it's one of my favorites too!
I love the apples with the glossy accents. It really makes them look delish! Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted To CAS.
Your apples look good enough to eat. Love the style of card too. Hugs Mrs A.
Love this CAS card. The glossy accents look grand on it. [Bunny]
It is a beautiful CAS-card! Great the little shine on top of the apples; they look so fresh... Summer and less teamwork sounds perfect time to "play" with all the stamps and techniques you would like but know can't do! Here we go in the bussier season...:) Hugs, Gerrina
Such a lovely basket of apples, love the super bright colours.
Hugs
sharon :)
They do look tasty and crunchy Annie..fabulous CAS card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
very nice card!
hugs
Oh my that looks like a Yummy bushel of apples!! I really like what the glossy accents give to the apples, pretty embossing to frame it!
OMG I hadn't seen this until you mentioned it ... SO ADORABLE and your colors/design are fabulous! I think this stamp set is SO CUTE with all the little faces you can put on the apples and you've showcased it BEAUTIFULLY!!! What fun to see the same stamp set used by 3 of us and our cards are all different! Awesome inspiration with the added glossy accents too! YOU GO GIRL!!
A fabulous card Annie, a super image and beautifully framed.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Super cute basket of shiny apples, Annie! I also love the circular border you chose for your design...it's perfect! So glad you played along with us at Addicted to CAS!
You have mastered CAS, Annie! This is beautiful! Now if I can only learn to make them, too!
Such a great and awesome card love the images. Thanks for playing along with us over at ATCAS.
Love the clean look. Stunning with red and white. Love everything about it.
Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment