Follow me

28 September 2018

rain forest

The word "Sunshine" inspires me to create as it 'brightens up my life' and it means summer is on it's way..motivation, energy and enthusiasm sets in...
in fact, today was one of those days spent crafting outdoors again in the
fresh air and catching up on my scrapbooking. Two pages in all completed.
[Then I saw this challenge was on!]
The photo was taken at a beautiful rain forest in gorgeous Queensland..

Entering into:
↓


56 comments:

Christine said...

Annie, awesome page for your photograph. great texture and bright rain forest colours.

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie great mixed media. You are so creative.

Je@net said...

Wow...what a beautiful mixed media page, Annie!

aga-craft said...

Wspaniałe LO radosne, słoneczne :) świetnie zaprojektowane :)

Heather McMahon said...

You're so lucky that you can scrap outdoors Annie! I love the rainforest feel of this project. Thanks for joining in at More Than Words this month and it's great I got to drop into your blog again.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful piece and a great challenge. Love the photo you used. Hugs, Valerie

Doreen said...

Love all the texture in your fabulous page.xxx

brenda said...

Super layout Annie and great textures, I always plan doing some scrapping but never quite get there.

B x

Gina said...

Beautiful mixed media project ! It's on my wish list to find some time to try that technique myself again one day. Creative regards, Gina

Jo said...

FABulous page Annie x

Margreet said...

Amazing page Annie!
xxx Margreet

Kuni said...

Fabulous layout Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Scraptastisch said...


We had very nice sunny weather in the past few days and that in autumn! I also always brighten up when the sun shines and have cycled for miles again! Enjoy your season Annie and scrap outside ... delicious!
A beautiful layout has become with the photo and I love the shabby style!
Have a nice weekend xx Gerie

Wendy L said...

I love this layout Annie. I have lots of photos I want to scrapbook but cant get into it, I need to watch some Youtube!!!!!

GerJanne said...

Wow, this is so Beautiful Annie. All that mixed media, I love it!

Laine said...

Fabulous detailed creation Annie.
Laine
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful textural layout Annie! Stunning
Blessings
Maxine

Chris said...

Wonderful scrapbook page Annie, fabulous layout and colours, such a lovely way to record treasured moments. I used to do a lot of scrapping, never seem to find the time these days, would love to get back into it though!
Enjoy the sunshine and have a great weekend.
Chris
X

Gerrina said...

Wow something totally different... I like the colours and I keep on seeing new things; great LO! Happy weekend to you!

Janette said...

Beautiful page Annie, a lovely way to record your best memories..xx

Bunny said...

This is really pretty. Love the colors. It's so funny that y'all can't wait for the summer and we can't wait for our weather to cool down. Technically last week we went into the fall season but at 10 degree heat index that ain't happening. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

karin said...

A beautiful layout Annie. Well done!
Karin
xxx

Sylvia said...

Fab layout,Annie.Love the beautiful flowers.Enjoy your weekend.

Hugs,Sylvia x

Nataliascraft said...

Such a beautiful page Annie, fab layout x

Anat Weksler said...

Such a Lovely LO! Thanks for joining in at More Than Words challenge!

Rosina said...

Beautiful creation Annie made a work of art with mixed media
greetings and a nice weekend
Rosina

Leslie Miller said...

Your summer is on its way and our beautiful fall is just beginning, but will soon feel like winter. Beautiful colors and detail in your page, Annie. I clicked to fully enjoy all the texture and the parts so expertly put together.

Linda Simpson said...

What a fabulous page Annie, love the layout!
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous page Annie, lovely layout and super textures, I love all the shapes you've included, Kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great photo and a lovely layout, lots of texture

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice page!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really gorgeous scrapbook page Annie. Lovely memories to look back on.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

What a stunning page Annie, beautiful colours and textures. Those flowers look amazing xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Annie, your mixed media creation is amazing! LOVE the gorgeous blooms and the balloons!! Fabulous scrapbook page my friend! You always inspire me so much!! P.S. Stop by to check out my give away! HUGS

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous page great texture and beautiful flowers-love the hot air balloons
Carol x

Meggymay said...

A fabulous scrapbook page, you created a great textured background for the lovely photo you used.
Yvonne xx

Carol L said...

This is a wonderful work of art that surrounds your photograph! Love it all!

MaryH said...

It's been a while since I had a chance to visit, and WOW, I do like your lovely new header! Beautiful. Also really like the creative way you've used the rain forest picture to personalize this wonderful mixed media card. The texture, colors and pure happy just shine off this one. The extra details of the embellies are wonderful repeating the bright colors of the reds and yellows. Well done! Glad you are getting some fresh air and crafting while enjoying lovely weather. TFS & Hugs

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Looks like I'm late to the party yet again. This scrapbook page is wonderful. Even though I don't scrapbook, I love what you did. I appreciate that you didn't overload the page with more than one photo, and I love all the embellishments and extras you used. Stunning and beautiful and created in the open air, too.

Conniecrafter said...

How wonderful that your weather is getting so nice and you can create outside!
Lovely page, great colors and textures!

StirYourCreativity said...

Pretty picture and the layout looks wonderful with those texture and colors

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing mixed media layout, love all the dimensions and colours! The hot air balloons are fabulous with the old book page! Fab work to keep your memories!!

Enny said...

What a beautiful layout, wonderful embies and a stunning picture ! I used to do scrapbooking, but not enough time anymore. Hugs, Enny

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful memories for you to cherish and so well documented in your fabulous layout. Great you can craft outside too x.

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Oh this is a very beautiful design!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Xoxo

Nunzia Carusio said...

Beautiful page.

cotnob said...

A fabulous layout Annie, gorgeous colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rosalie5962 said...

Beautiful take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Than Words challenge

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful sweetie !! Lovely composition !! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words Challenge <3

Nicole Doiron said...

Very pretty and inspiring page! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Lisa Andersson said...

Great layout! love all that mixed media, lots of texture and the balloons looks great. Lovely memories to look back on.
Hugs, Lisa

MiamiKel said...

OH Annie, this is a beauty! THe colors are so rich and vibrant and I love all the textures!

Debbie said...

what a beautiful, creative page!! i am a scrapbooker more than a card maker and have more than 50 scrapbooks finished. since i have been blogging, i use my blog like a scrapbook and keep momentos in a memory jar!! it's so had to do both and my blog is like a journal/scrapbook!!!

Berina RGA said...

This is awesome!! I love it, Annie!

Fikreta said...

its so amazing!
love it!
hugs