going to be fun using some sort of tape.
I decided to do a mixed media piece and also using
builders tape. I often use this with my MM and love the outcome.
Gesso, Dylusion sprays, frantage, & builders tape.
Stamps and MB stencil also used.
Dies and stencil used:-
Memory Box Large Iceland Poppy
Memory Box SketchFloral
Memory Box Hello
Memory Box garden whimsy branch stencil
Challenge:
Stamps and MB stencil also used.
Dies and stencil used:-
Memory Box Large Iceland Poppy
Memory Box SketchFloral
Memory Box Hello
Memory Box garden whimsy branch stencil
Challenge:
Memory Box..Tape it>with at least one MB die

Happy Little Stampers....mixed Media/Messy
↓

Simon Monday...use more than one stencil
Happy Little Stampers....mixed Media/Messy
↓

Simon Monday...use more than one stencil
50 comments:
A fabulous burst of colour and florals Annie and texture as well.
B x
Fabulous journal page love the colours and use of tape(reminded me I have some somewhere!)
Carol x
Such a fabulous eye-catching design, Annie! Gorgeous colours and the tape gives amazing texture! xxx
Hi Annie what a beautiful journal cover,well done my friend,its gorgeous xx
Amazing page, Annie...love it!
xxx Margreet
Love the colours and all the fab details,just gorgeous.xxx
A true burst of colours Annie, great job!!
xx Irene
Fabulous project Annie - love how you have used the tape, it's geometric shape is a great foil to the soft floral die cuts
Blessings
Maxine
Lovely texture. Great use of the tape!
A gorgeous journal page Annie, seeing your page reminded me that I have some of that wonderful tape somewhere.
Sue xx
Beautiful colours spring out of the page Annie, its fabulous..xx
A really beautiful & gorgeous colour creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Great combination of mixed media goodies. Vibrant colours, great texture and such a fabulous layout x
beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
so pretty mf..love the bursts of colours!!
xx Karen
Great textures and colours! And so much fun details! Hugs, Gerrina
What a lovely journal with the builder's tape and the beautiful colors. So creative. [Bunny]
Bright and beautiful Annie.
Hugs
sharon :)
Grat how you have mixed the colours and the flowers on your creation Annie.
Karin
xx
Your journal page is an explosion of beautiful color and mixed media! I absolutely love how you created this!!
This is a fantastic and wonderful mixed media page Annie!! LOVE your colors and I'm with you on that drywall tape...it is fantastic stuff to use for crafting! :) I have hubby bring home "goodies" from his construction electrical job quite often for bits and boubles! LOL!! Thanks for sharing your creative art! HUGS
Fab page Annie. Hugs, Valerie
Śliczny notes :) całe mnóstwo różnorodnych technik :)
This is so gorgeous!! The texture and colors are stunning!! I love the beautiful flowers!! This is fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
That poppy is so striking Annie
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Fabulous page and love using builders tape too. Beautiful composition on your journal page.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Gorgeous mixed media piece Annie and the colours are fabulous xx
Fabulous explosion of colours Annie..love the dies and netting detail..looks awesome.
luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful florals Annie and I love the texture too xx
A fabulous page Annie, love the bright colours and added textures.
Avril xx
Such a beautiful creation, lovely colours, beautiful flowers, and great use of builders tape ! Hugs, Enny
Your journal page looks fabulous. I love her multi-color and multi-media.
Beautiful !
hugs
This notebook (do you call this a notebook too?) is fantastic!! Beautiful colours and textures...
Love it!! Love it Annie!! Gorgeous colours, pretty flowers and brilliant texture. A beautiful Journal cover. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Gorgeous background colours and love the mix of flowers.
Kath x
A gorgeous mixed media and colourful page Annie, you added super textures as well.
Yvonne xx
Another amazing mixed media card aNNie!!! Wow! Love it!
Terrific mixed media project to go with this challenge, pretty flowers!
Gorgeous colourful creation Annie.
Hugs Veerle x
Great combination of mixed media.
Gorgeous colours, lovely texture and fantastic layout Annie.
xxAngela
OMG look at you go! I saw this challenge and since I don't really like washi tape I just passed it by. But only a clever mind like yours would come up with this idea and make it look so amazing! I haven't thought about using builders tape in years and have a roll sitting on the shelf! LOL Thanks for inspiration! LOVE the colors and design on this project!! Well done!
Very beautiful.
Hugs
Kuni
Another absolutely gorgeous creation...love your mixed media look and the use of the tape (I have some in my stash too)...beautiful all the way around!!
WOW!! absolutely gorgeous Annie, wonderful colours and design, Kate x
WOW, you make such stunning journal covers and are great with mixed media!!!
Beautiful colors! Love this. I have builder's tape in my stash, too. Great texture!
Such a beautiful page! Love the colors and texture and the wonderful flowers. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Use More Than One Stencil challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week :)
Gorgeous make and again a fantastic background. Love the builders tape and the colors.
Hugs, Lisa
beautiful page, I love the bright vibrant colors
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner
Post a Comment