My new dies arrived today so what better way than to use them,
make a few cards for the kids who come around every
year for their treats at halloween.
[we don't celebrate this in Australia, but some kids love
to dress up and get lollies and chips]
make a few cards for the kids who come around every
year for their treats at halloween.
[we don't celebrate this in Australia, but some kids love
to dress up and get lollies and chips]
Challenge:
Outside the box....
↕
Dies Used are:
Memory Box
Jolly Jack O Lantern and Magical Pumpkin Collage
*********************************
Happy Little Stampers
↓
******************************************
Fabrika Fantasy.....halloween
************************
Simon Monday....halloween/spooky


53 comments:
You should come to the US just to celebrate Halloween and go trick or treating, hehe. Your card is adorable. You seem to be getting lots of nice treats delivered to your house, so actually I would love to come visit you, lol.
the cards adorable, love the glossy accent on the jack o lanterns :). Don't worry my guess the number of kids will increase every year. Free treats who would miss that.
What a fun Halloween card! Love the pumpkins with witch flying across, the cat and all the sparkly stars . Fab choice of papers to put together and the distressing really adds to your card. The kids will love this :).
We don't celebrate Halloween ourselves but always have goodies ready for the hoards of kids who never materialise. The last few years we've had nobody come and eaten the sweets ourselves :D. Debra x
Great fun card, Annie!
xxx Margreet
Love this one! Hugs, Valerie
I dont do Halloween but your card is lovely, love the witch on her broomstick, xx
the jack o lanterns, look fantastic with the glossy accents on them, love the torn paper edges
Wow, what a lovely Halloween card, well done ! Halloween isn't very big yet in Belgium, but of course kids love sweets and dressing up and the traders love the extra income ! Hugs, Enny
Lovely Halloween card, we kind of celebrate as my youngest son was born that day, although all the kids party gear is long gone, it is an American thing I think but still love it...enjoy your day Annie.xx
Spooky and nice, Annie! We don't celebrate Halloween as well, although more and more people are getting into it.
Where I live we have children coming by with lanterns and songs on the 6th of January and where I used to live, more up north, children do so on the 11th of November (Such a difference in such a small country :-))
Stunning Halloween card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
What a great Halloween-card Annie. I love the combination of colours and the "spooky" pumpkins. Lovely vibe..
Greetings Miranda
You are so productive!
Like these dies; not too scarry, but just right and a beautiful graphic design! Hugs, Gerrina
(Raining here; the garden really needed that)
Urocze dynie:)
Love your design and hte new dies its ll looks stunning ans spooky. Love and hugs Carole x
How these pumpkins stand out against the background, fabulous Annie!!!
Thought Halloween is a big thing in Australia too, NOPE hihi!! We celebrate something called St. Maarten on 11-11. Children go from door to door with home-made lanterns and sing a litle song for a treat..nothing spooky about it even though there are more and more Halloween-fans (NOT ME!!).
On December 5th Sinterklaas (our Santa) is coming all the way from Spain with his helpers..a big childrens-feast but adults love it to and make "surprise-gifts" and write poems!
xx Irene
What a fabulous, fun card, Annie! Love it! xxx
Super card Annie and those dies are fabulous xx
Great halloween card Annie...
Anne
Prachtige kaart. Mooie kleuren en prachtig hoe je de achtergrond hebt gedaan en de pompoenen.
Fijne dag.
xXx Astrid.
I love how you added so many Halloween elements to this card without making it look cluttered! Loving those torn edges too :)
Funny Halloween card Annie,
Ansx
Hello Anny
What a fabulous card . And I your blog is great . Thank You for follow me , I Will follow You too
Beautiful and fun Halloweencard,Annie.Love the "scary" pumpkins.Here we don't celebrate it either.
Hugs,Sylvia x
Love those pumpkins. The orange checkered paper goes great with your card.
I forgot to tell you when you first changed the look of your blog that it is cute and modern. http://bunnyscards1.blogspot.com
What a fun design, love those pumpkin faces.
Lorraine
Fun Halloween card, great die
Fun and fabulous! Love the new dies Annie, you've put them to good use already!
Halloween seems to getting more popular every year in the UK, can't believe how much merchandise there is in the shops...still the kids love it! We get loads of kiddies knocking at the door for treats, much to the bemusement of Matilda...they often seem more interested in stroking her than they are in the sweeties!
Chris
x
Wow!!! The distressed paper is just perfect to add a dramatic look to your Halloween card and love the design with the pile of pumpkins!! Your neighbour kids will be thrilled by it!!
Hugs!
Oh my goodness Annie, this Halloween card is fabulous, love the pumpkins and background.
Hugs
Linda xxx
I looked up both die sets and I can't imagine one without the other. They're fabulous together on your card, all glossy and glittery. Love it!
Very nice card!!!
This is so fabulous, Annie!! I love the pumpkins and the stars!! The black cat is a perfect touch!! I buy a big bag of candy (my favs of course) every year for the trick or treaters, just in case!! At least, that's how I justify buying so much candy when I live on the outskirts of town on a hill surrounded by trees where no trick or treaters ever come ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Funny Halloween card Annie. We don't celebrate it neither at ours.
I only have some little pumpkins as decoration on the garden table and that's all.
Karin
xx
We don't celebrate Halloween either but get a few little trick or treaters and the grandaughters like to dress up--last year it fell to me to take them round quite enjoyed it though lol.Great halloween card and love the new dies
Carol x
Fantastic card you created for Halloween Annie, we dont celebrate this occasion either.
Hugs Pam x
Super Halloween card, Annie. We don't celebrate Halloween much in the UK either. I usually have a few treats ready in case we get any little visitors knocking on the door, but sometimes no one comes so we have to eat them ourselves! xx
A lovely happy Halloween card Annie, its a great stack of pumpkins .
Yvonne xx
I don't do Halloween. Lovely dies and a really great card.
Kath x
A terrific card. Great design and I like your new dies.
We don't do Halloween either.
Love this card!
I like pumpkins and cat!
Hugs
What a fun and fabulous Halloween card Annie! That witch on the broom reminds me of the TV show 'Bewitched' (not sure if you had that in Australia). Love the design and is that a shine I see on the pumpkins? Crystal effects or something like that? Looks awesome! Great job! We get close to 200 kids at our door on Halloween so there's already several bags of candy waiting for them (the left overs [if any] are mine! lol) But, sadly it's supposed to rain Saturday night (our Trick or Treat night) so we may not have as many this year. Hugs and awesome creation!
I am really playing catch up here. This is a great Halloween inspired card. I absolutely adore it and those pumpkins are so much more fun than ghosts and goblins.
so cute, they will just love the fun pumpkins!! In our area the kids are going to more parties now then going door to door. I just read where a group wants Halloween to be observed the last Saturday of October instead of which day the 31st falls on.
Simply gorgeous Annie l just so adore your card x
A fabulous use for those new goodies! They're so cute.
Fab Halloween card Annie, love all the fun dies and your design, Kate x
Well you've done a great job using those dies! I love how you've fancied them up with the glossy look! The sky with the splattering of stars if perfect!! Nicely done Halloween design! HUGS :)
A super Halloween card Annie, a great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Fantastic Halloween card Annie.
hugs
sharon x
Fabulous card Annie. I always buy lollies just in case but usually end up eating them myself..loz
Great card! love so much the design, perfection! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara
Love your new dies and your card, Annie. Great design.
Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment