Follow me

2 November 2018

peonies

Brown Sugar challenge is on again... 
...so come along and join in  if you can.
Our Theme is:
Thankful/Gratitude/Thank You
We are sponsored by the lovely
Sponsor: SheepSki designs
↡


Peonies  is the image I chose to use...
 designed by our sponsor, it is just gorgeous,
 in fact all the images are:

Prisma colour pencils were used, fussy cut my image on my Scan N Cut,
 then foam mounted onto a background I made with dylusion sprays.
I do hope you come and join  us as you could win from our sponsor...at...
Brown Sugar challenge

54 comments:

Craftfanka said...

UrzekajÄ…ce kwiatki:)

Sylvia said...

Absolutely beautiful,Annie such a stunning background.

Hugs,Sylvia x

Crea Astrid said...

Prachtige kaart met een mooie achtergrond, die je hebt gemaakt.
Leuke stempel ook.

Fijn weekend.

xXx Astrid.

Lynne said...

Oh, I love peonies and you've coloured them so beautifully. A gorgeous thank you card x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with great colors!
xxx Margreet

Irene said...

Wonderful peonies Annie! Are hou having fun?

XxIrene

Kuni said...

Lovely card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful peonies on your gorgeous card Annie. Love what you did with the background also.
Greetings Miranda

Lia said...

Wow, Annie, this is gorgeous. I love the bright colours!
Lia xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous card, love the background & the colours are just beautiful x

KandA said...

Beautiful card Annie and I love the colours xx

Jantine said...

Beautiful, Annie! Love it!

Viv said...

Loving this Annie x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beuatiful card Annie and I love the background

Anne

Marjan said...

Lovely card with beautiful background and colouring!

Chris said...

Beautiful design and image, love the vibrant colours!
Chris
xx

Anonymous said...

Your background is stunning with the watercolor look and your pencil coloring of those flowers is amazing Annie!! Beautiful card my friend! HUGS

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful peonies and such a pretty bow and background and curved border! Your Prismacoloring is spectacular. Interesting to think it's spring where you are. The internet has made our world seem much smaller!

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card Annie, love those flowers. Hugs, Valerie

Glennis F said...

Fabulous card Annie, I love those colours

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous colours & layout Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

karin said...

So beautiful the colours of the peonies, and the background you have created is just gorgeous!
Karin
xxx

Christine said...

Annie, your peonies looks beautiful against your watercolour background.

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous floral card Annie and beautiful colours.
Yvonne xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awww.... Such gorgeous card aNNie, LOVE it so much!! Your colouring on the peonies is just wonderful and the texturized background looks amazing!!! Great design with the lovely scallop wave and that sweet bow!! These are my fav colours :)
Pinned immediately https://www.pinterest.it/pin/534802524499313561/
Hope that you are having fun, I think you are on holiday...
Big hugs!!

Kathleen said...

I love this image and great fussy cutting, super background too.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Very pretty card Annie and love the colours. Love the flowers and the background too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous card Annie! Beautiful coloring and I love the background paper!

Brenda

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! The colors are gorgeous!! The flowers are beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and fabulous background
Carol x

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO BEAUTIFUL! Love it from start to finish!

Carol L said...

Those colors are just dreamy together! Beautiful indeed!

Conniecrafter said...

Such lovely coloring of the flowers and the background compliments it so well, your bow is beautiful!

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, another beautiful floral card by you.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Absolutely stunning. I love the colors and the fussy cutting, too.

brenda said...

A gorgeous fusion of colours Annie.

B x

meg said...

beautiful colours and layout a gorgeous card

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Annie and your colouring is stunning hope you enjoy your weekend x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Annie, I love the colour of your peonies.

Sue xx

Janette said...

A stunning card Annie.x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Annie, wonderful colours, so vibrant, xxx

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. I love the peonies. Lovely background. [Bunny]

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Annie, love the background and beautiful flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wies said...

Beautiful card with lovely peonies, bow and background.
Yesterday I was with my mom, she sends her greetings to you.
Wies xxx

Sarah said...

Well, this is a beauty Annie. I love peonies but sadly just cannot grow them in our garden xx

Mac Mable said...

The sprays on the background look great and what fabulous and pretty peonies. Beautiful card x

Ellen said...

Wow...love it!
X Ellen

pam said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the flower and wonderful background.
Hugs Pam x

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Skye said...

A gorgeous card. Love the background and the peonies

Enny said...

Wow such beautiful peonies, and I love the background ! Hugs, Enny

loz said...

Beautiful card and background colours Annie..Loz

Gerrina said...

So cheerfull! Love the colours; they reall fit a lady (or a hard working woman :) ) Hugs, Gerrina