Thanks for get well wishes. Spent most of the day
sleeping in my Fiji chair by the pool, warmth, sunshine
and a tad of breeze...feeling much better, ♥
Using Altenew Rose and Halftone stamps and Altenew inks
I then cut each rose on the Scan N Cut and placed
in layers. The leaves were also cut on the machine and
placed accordingly.
A few red splats using an old tooth brush
and watered down paint was also used. Red and Black basil
card stock for the background layers.
Red water based paint
used to swoosh onto my background as well.
sleeping in my Fiji chair by the pool, warmth, sunshine
and a tad of breeze...feeling much better, ♥
Using Altenew Rose and Halftone stamps and Altenew inks
I then cut each rose on the Scan N Cut and placed
in layers. The leaves were also cut on the machine and
placed accordingly.
A few red splats using an old tooth brush
and watered down paint was also used. Red and Black basil
card stock for the background layers.
Red water based paint
used to swoosh onto my background as well.




49 comments:
this card is awsome love your red roses and the splatspaint
Fantastic card and splats Annie..Loz
Oh those roses! Stunning. Splats add that certain pizzazz. Love how you layered the card, too.
Beautiful piece, get well soon, keep resting! Hugs, Valerie
Annie, that is beautiful. Love the look of that. Glad that you are feeling better.
Gorgeous card Annie and hope you feel better soon
Anne
Piękna różana praca :) widać, ze z sercem zrobiona :)
This is stunning, I love how you added the arty look to the pretty flower, such a creative look. Thank you for your lovely comment on our New Look on oir main blog and for joining us x
Gorgeous creation Annie, will fit right in over at Allsorts. Feel better soon.
B x
Stunning card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Gorgeous card, Annie!
Stunning make I feel as though I could reach out and touch the roses
very beautifullllllll Annie
Gr Karin
Beautiful card Annie...love the red colors!
X Ellen
Wonderfull card Annie, very nice are the splats and of course
the beautifull Rose! I hope you feel better soon, take care!
xx Gerie
So glad your fu is going away :) LOVE this sweet and elegant card, you made a fab work with the colours and these amazing roses! Perfect cuts!!! Your Scan & Cut is a fab hand, isn't it? I dream one :D Love the touch of splatters!
Hugs!
Glad your feeling better Annie, love this card I think its beautiful ...take care enjoy your weekend.x
What a beautiful verse Annie, I can imagine how using the scan and cut can save so much cutting time. Beautiful card layout.
Hugs Tracey xx
A beautiful card Annie. Hope you will feel better soon.
Karin
Xx
Wow!!! The roses look amazing!
Glad you're feeling better!
xx
A gorgeous rose. A beautiful card. Keep continuing getting better. [Bunny]``
I'm happy to hear you're feeling better after spending the day by the pool. The roses on this card are divine and I love the rich colors. Did I mention how much I love this welcome home banner on your blog? The mice were adorable, but this banner is just awesome!
Beautiful roses.
Glad you're feeling better.
xxx Margreet
So pleased you are feeling better. A beautiful card, love roses my favourite are yellow.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Glad to hear you are feeling better. I must say this card is STUNNING!!! You are incredibly talented and inspiring...thanks for sharing.
Beautiful card Annie. Wonderful colour and design.
Laine
x
Wonderful card Annie, the roses are so pretty, hope you're feeling well soon,
Ansx
Oh, my gosh, this is absolutely stunning! I love the relative simplicity which makes it all the more elegant. The red is gorgeous. Hard to believe those roses are stamped! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. There's nothing like the sun to bake the icky right out of you.
This is just awesome Annie. If I splashed paint about it wouldn't be lovely like this I can assure you!!! I am glad you are feeling a lot better.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Looks so pretty, xxx
The roses are gorgeous Annie! Really love the design and especially with that added extra touch of splattering with your tooth brush!! Glad you feel better and hubby enjoyed your little muscial notes wishing him a happy birthday in the comments! ;) LOL! HUGS
Beautiful flowers and love the splats-glad to hear your feeling better
Carol x
I'm glad you are feeling better. This is so gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors and design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
That sounds so good, sunshine and sitting at the pool....summe is coming for you. The red flowercard is a beauty!
A beautiful red rose, it is a lovely card and I love the splatters.
glad you are feeling a bit better today
Yvonne xx
firstly I'm so happy you're feeling better, secondly stunning card. I love the visual balance and that rose is so pretty :)
your flowers are just lovely, like your background splatters!
Absolutely beautiful - glad your feeling better!!!
Your card Annie is so beautiful and the roses are gorgeous l love the layout tool xx
Such a beautiful card ! Sorry to hear that you are not well, wish you all the best ! Hugs, Enny
Artistic, romantic and gorgeous card, Annie. You are so talented! Hugs, my friend.
Gorgeous card Annie, and so pleased to hear that you are feeling much better, Kate x
Such a beautiful design! SO glad you're starting to feel a little better! BIG HUGS from OHIO my dear friend!!
A beautiful creations, Annie. Love the design!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Lovely colours and the roses look stunning. Thank you for joining my 'Poppies/Red challenge at Allsorts.
Kath x
Love the bold colours and the beautiful CAS-style in wich you made this one! With my TIME OUT DT-head on: Think it is a super that you took the colours from the photo and not the christmas theme! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT! Hugs, Gerrina
What a wonderful set of roses Annie, and a fabulous use of them against the red. Sorry to hear you have asthma... I live with it, and at the moment the cold has exacerbated it. Grrrr.
Blessings
Maxine
gorgeous card!
hope you will feele better soon.
hugs
Gorgeous card. I love the way you achieved a hand painted look. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out.
Post a Comment