I love how your little mouse is sewing the heart. I also love that you used both buttons and a bow on this card. That little mouse is a real cutie and so well colored, too!
I love this little Happy Hopper cross stitching. It's so cute. Great sentiment, too. I remember cross stitching a lot when I was younger. I love the purple paper and the tiny little buttons. [Bunny]
Lovely card, Annie. I love the colours you've used and the image is so sweet. The buttons are a perfect finishing touch, I must remember to use them more on my projects. xx
Awe!! Such a sweet bunny doing some cross-stitching! (I used to do this all the time back in the day!) Love your colors and your darling sentiment banner too!! Thanks for your inspiration friend! HUGS
57 comments:
Hi Annie what a cute card,love seeing your creations,well done my friend xx
Annie, your mouse is so adorable. I think that you really like purple, lol.
Another great House Mouse card! Beautiful purple colours!
Lia xx
Ooooh...this is só cute, Annie!
love this image and the colours you used, I find using buttons difficult, must buy some tiny ones
Adorable Annie!
XxIrene
Such a sweet image and lovely card!
So sweet and beautiful in the light colours! Hugs, Gerrina
Wat een mooie creatie. Schattige House Mouse.
xXx Astrid.
House mouse makes anyone smile, love this one too, sooo industrious a little mouse!
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x
PS hope you’re not tooooo hot!
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}
Awww Annie - he is so cute stitching his little purple heart! Great job. x
This is so cute, lovely image, I really must dig out my HM images they are just gorgeous...enjoy your day.xx
This is lovely. The image is so sweet and gorgeous colour x
A gorgeous card Annie and I love the sentiment.
Sue xx
Absolutely adorable and lovely words as well.
Yvonne xx
So cute, fabulous layout, love that bunny!
Chris
x
Such a cute card and image!
I love how your little mouse is sewing the heart. I also love that you used both buttons and a bow on this card. That little mouse is a real cutie and so well colored, too!
Wonderful how you constructed this project Annie and the image is so lovely
Have a great day
Love Chrissie xx
This is sweet Annie, such a cute image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
I love this little Happy Hopper cross stitching. It's so cute. Great sentiment, too. I remember cross stitching a lot when I was younger. I love the purple paper and the tiny little buttons. [Bunny]
So adorable Annie it such a sweet image and love your colours
Anne
How cute page, love the colours and the design, and that bunny melts my heart!
Great creation Annie ! Love the cute image on it.
Karin
xx
This is so cute Annie! I love the purples you have used in it.
Hugs
Monica
Śliczna praca :) jaka słodka jest ta myszka :)
Such a great image and colour palette Annie.
Laine
x
Love the cute image and beautiful quote
Carol x
Who couldn't like these cute little images? Super card. Christine x
Such a cute image and a wonderful layout and design. The sentiment on the tag is great x.
A beautiful layout and love the papers and design. Love the sentiment too.
Hugs
Linda xxx
So sweet Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
It’s really sweet. And home is everything the sentiment states. Adorable!
Beautiful card and sentiment stamp Annie..Loz
A lovely card, such a cute image and the sentiment is so true ! Hugs, Enny
So cute sweetie, love the colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Shazam!! I just love that purple color and sweet little bunny stitching his purple heart! Great sentiment too :) Super cute cute cute ;)
Lovely card, Annie. I love the colours you've used and the image is so sweet. The buttons are a perfect finishing touch, I must remember to use them more on my projects. xx
So cute!! Love the layout and detail and the message is wonderful xx
So lovely is your card Annie the image l just love l used this for a very good friend who was well into her sewing love the colours too! take care x
Lovely card! The image is so sweet!
It's so sweet and adorable, Annie!! I love the beautiful image and the design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Such a wonderful project, Annie...lovely image and beautiful colours.
Dorte xx
Love the image Annie and a gorgeous project. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Gorgeous, super cute!
Hugs
Wendy xx
Oh, Annie, they're going to miss you at House Mouse. How adorable this is!
Oh Annie this is so sweet - love your colours and the textures you have achieved.
Blessings
Maxine
so adorable, kind of looks like me when I am stitching, a mess all around me :) Love that banner with sentiment!
Sweet image and cute card, Annie! love the colours and the quote too.
Hugs, Lisa
aww, how cute is this!! the image is just so lovely and I love the papers and details, altogether gorgeous :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Just love your mouse …
All the best Jan
Wonderful card, love the image.
Valerija xx
Awe!! Such a sweet bunny doing some cross-stitching! (I used to do this all the time back in the day!) Love your colors and your darling sentiment banner too!! Thanks for your inspiration friend! HUGS
Gorgeous design, love that sweet little bunny!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx
Very nice card!
hugs
Adorable card,Annie.Love the colours too.
Gr,Sylvia
Now this is a cool design you made on this one! Very sweet bunny image! ♥ Sue Kment
Post a Comment