Another Case file to solve and I went for a
Birthday theme. Using lots of goodies,
words were designed in Craft Artist
to enable the sentiment in the circles.
Paint splats and a beautiful serviette were used
along with a Cheery Lynn Die and some stickers.
Woodware magnifying glass stamp was stamped onto
my project to emphasise the date.
Challenge:
Birthday theme. Using lots of goodies,
words were designed in Craft Artist
to enable the sentiment in the circles.
Paint splats and a beautiful serviette were used
along with a Cheery Lynn Die and some stickers.
Woodware magnifying glass stamp was stamped onto
my project to emphasise the date.
Challenge:
- Evidence:stitching, banner, heart, flowers, bow with twine, decorative border, [torn papers], something hanging, bows, cursive font, birthday cake
- Testimony:Birthday wishes/tea party
- Colours I think I used most of the colours.
- Presentation:A little sign for some journaling.
- Flowers and bunting were cut from designer paper.
I was one of the lucky winners, and there are many in this
challenge case file 268
TTCRD...a/g



41 comments:
Annie, I love the subtle images in the background and the magnifying glass so perfect to focus on the date :)
thanks for the heads up about facebook for Soul siters, I have an account but don't use it so card posting may be the way to go, no personal info :)
Fabulous page and so many details Annie..Loz
Hi Annie what a beautiful page,love it,the style is fresh and soft,well done my friend xx
Fun piece with lovely colours! Hugs, Valerie
So much love, work and details to admire and adorable image of the wee princess!
Well christmas came early this year Annie *lol*, mailed card early dec so took only 6 weeks to get to you grrrrr me not happy at all😉.
XxIrene
I have a friend who does these case studies. I have always been fascinated and see you have done so much that they asked of you. I love this birthday boy's first birthday! It's a beauty, dear Annie.
This is wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
What a fun project Annie, and you have solved the case perfectly!! Super project. Christine xx
What a great way to document a special day Annie, love how you used the magnifying glass a very clever touch.
Wishing you a super weekend hoping all is good and the weather is kind.
Big Hugs Tracey xx
Annie, this is so fun.
Your makes are always special Anbnie but this one is extra specil with your darling grand daughter in the centre.
Hope your weekend is going well
Love Chrissie xx
Such a beautiful page, wonderful colours and details, like the magnifying glass, and so cute with your little granddaughter ! Hugs, Enny
Hi Annie, can't say I've heard of the CSI challenge, love the colours and the magnifying glass laying over the date. Hope you are surviving the heat.... have a good one... Megan
Awwww.... Your layout for keeping memories of your granddaughter is a true delight, aNNie!! So sweet and full of amazing details! The magnifying glass is so clever! Very classy design and fabulous take of the challenge!
Big hugs!!
Amazing page, the details are just fabulous Annie, beautiful.xx
What a fantastic scrapbook page Annie.
Sue xx
This is so gorgeous, Annie! I love all the details - especially the magnifying glass emphasising the date, what a neat idea!
love Mags B x
Beautiful layout and love the delicate colours
Carol x
Your page is amazing Annie, I've spent ages admiring it! You've obviously put a lot of thought into it, there are some really lovely details!...so clever to highlight the date with the magnifying glass!
The challenge looks like a lot of fun...and really challenging!!! Well done on such an excellent result!
Chris
x
A beautiful page with wonderful colours and details. Love the magnifying glass, very clever!
Hugs, Lisa
Isn't this cute? I remember when our little grands loved playing like they were cooking or going grocery shopping. They had all the fake food and pots and pans. That is such a cute stage for them and us to enjoy. I love your layout. What a great remembrance. [Bunny]
Such a fantastic layout! Stunning Annie! The photo of your cutie reminds me of my redhead daughter playing with her little wooden kitchen back then. She turns 18 this February. Time flies!
Big hugs, Susi
What a fun layout, love the magnifying glass
Great page with lovely details!
xxx Margreet
Beautiful page with gorgeous pastel shades
A beautiful page, Annie!
Fabulous page Annie, lots of super details and a great memory to keep xx
This is fabulous Annie, I love the gorgeous layout and textures.
Hugs
Linda xxx
This is so gorgeous, Annie!! I love the colors and the beautiful design!! The stitching is fabulous, and the details you added are perfect!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Annie, I'm smiling again! This is a most interesting challenge and I can see you having all kinds of fun with it. Your page is so pretty for your little princess!
A fabulous layout Annie, lots of great details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Its a beautiful page Annie and a lovely photo of the little one.
Yvonne xx
Your page looks so good! Love the soft colours, simple stamping, but most od all the beautiful flowers! Hugs, Gerrina
Wow Annie!! So much to look at on this wonderful project. Fabulous. Happy Sunday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
You have such a knack for including wonderful details on your layouts! So much eye candy here with the ticket stub and magnifying glass on the date! Beautiful!
very cute, love the magnify glass over the year, like the circle or arched journaling, cute banner, and like the tickets too
its so very nice!
hugs
Lovely page, Annie. Great elements and I especially like the photo of the baby and the stitching. Hugs, my friend.
And with my DT hat on:
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
TTCRD DT
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Looks amazing! Great papers and card design! We would love to have one of your projects submitted for an upcoming issue of the magazine! Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Hugs & Craftiness,
AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/
Such a soft and pretty page Annie! Goes beautifully with your photo!! :)
what a beautiful page you have created, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly
Post a Comment