Follow me

14 January 2019

floating bye

Mid Challenge reminder....
BIG welcome back to our new challenge of the year at
House Mouse and Friends Monday challenges
I am your hostess for this first challenge and the theme is
ANYTHING GOES/SOMETHING NEW
This can be New craft stash, friends, home, baby,
relationship etc  BUT
Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 
Stamps, CD collections, decoupage  by House Mouse Designs
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg

I have printed up images & decoupage from the
House Mouse and Friends Triple CD collection
as this suits my theme perfectly.
We purchased a few new 'floaties' for the pool which
is great to  just float around the water and relax.
Mine is a long one that I can lay back and put a
cold drink in the side of it...and a pillow...
[animation done in Animation /shop programme]
Check out the challenge blog and see what
our sponsors are offering for this  challenge at
House Mouse and Friends Monday challenges


40 comments:

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Oh my gosh, Annie! I love you House Mouse (HM) card! Your coloring is great, and the animation is fabulous!! I love HM stamps but I do not own any of the stamps! You inspire me!!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie omg your cards get cuter and cuter,well done my friend on your beautiful finish xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous - I would like to be floating on a pool of warm water just now! Hugs, Valerie

Je@net said...

Oooh...this is so cut. Lovely image and a great sentiment, Annie!

loz said...

Beautiful card Annie..Loz

meg said...

Fun image and card Annie, love the colours

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een leuke kaart met een schattig plaatje.

Fijne dag.

xXx Astrid.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A super cute card Annie.

Sue xx

Craftfanka said...

I love you House Mouse! Super cute cart:)

Angela said...

This is so cute Annie!

Diane said...

OMGosh Annie this is sure cute!! I have this stamp and it has never seen ink...what is wrong with me lol!! I love your float-y bunny card, so cute and cheerful!!

Margreet said...

Great coloring of that lovely image. Great animation!
xxx Margreet

Crafting Queen said...

Such a fun card, love it.

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Sue, love the image and design, great colouring too Kate x x

crafty-stamper said...

OOOh I am sat staring at this card thinking how I wish!!!Gorgeous card and love the animation
Carol x

Chris said...

Adorable! I hope you look as blissful as this little mousie when you're floating in your pool!!!
Chris
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awww... how cute and relaxing card!! That bunny is just delicious (I prefer bunnies instead mice LOL) and the sentiment is really fabulous!! Great decoupage and fab animation, too!
Hugs!

Ans Gilbert said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the cute house Mouse, show us your new floaties..
Ansx

Monica C. said...

So cute! I love the whole card, but the rubber ducky bobbing next to the ring is so sweet.
Hugs
Monica

Meggymay said...

A really sweet image, that mouse sure is relaxed, its a cute and fun card.
Yvonne xx

Linda Simpson said...

Another gorgeous card with those cute mice. I do love your animation.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kuni said...

Cute and lovely Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Marjan said...

Sweet card! Ahhh... floating around in your own pool... I wish!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the sweet image!! The sentiment and animation are fabulous!! I wish I was sipping a drink on a floatie right now instead of staring at several inches of snow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

This one is so cute..love the animated water..

Luv CHRISSYxx

junemac2 said...

How utterly gorgeous this is. Super cute.

Hugs June x

Enny said...

Such a gorgeous card, aaaaah....just to be floating like that.... unfortunately, it's getting colder here... Hugs, Enny

Lisa Andersson said...

Super cute card and image. Great animation! and the sentiment is fabulous.
Hugs, Lisa

Fikreta said...

your card is so nice!
hugs

Bunny said...

Super cute card, aNNie. I love that this bunny is relaxing with what looks like a pink lemonade. Fantastic sun and sentiment. [Bunny]

Lisa Lynn said...

That has to be how you look in your pool after your grandson leaves, hehe.

Conniecrafter said...

that is just too cool, love your coloring, wonderful summer time card, love the little ducky too.
I hope you get many days of relaxing around the pool, enjoying yourself!

Sue said...

What a sweet scene you have created here and the moving water is wonderful, so talented! We grew up with a pool and getting a new floatie would have made our day!!!! Wonderful take on the challenge and fun bright card. With the cold and snow finally upon us, nice to see the warm sun on our card.

Hugs
Sue

Sandra H said...

Great card Annie love the theme and adorable little image x

cotnob said...

A fun card Annie, such a super image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gerrina said...

A fun and summerly card! (Makes me long for warmer temperatures) Hugs, Gerrina

Leslie Miller said...

What a wonderful sentiment because your card sure did make me smile as I'm sure it would anyone who receives it. No pool here, but floating on a lake or river was always my favorite summer pastime. These days the dogs would probably swim out and try to get on with me. Probably pop my floaty!

Lorraine A said...

aww, how cute is this!! such a cute little bunny and your fussy cutting is fabulous!! lovely colours and your colouring is brilliant too :-)
Love the animation, clever girl :-)

hope you have a great week!! XX
luv
Lols x x x

*Vicki* said...

This is just darling!! Love your design and your water animation is very clever indeed! :) HUGS

Carol L said...

What a wonderful card! Perfect for a hot summer's day of relaxing. Love love love that little rubber duck tied to the inner tube! LOL