Follow me

20 January 2019

Home

These Case File challenges are so much fun and you get to 
use the goodies that are stashed up.  I made one previously
and as there are three case files, I decided to do another.
What I used
Evidence: 
Woodgrain, metal, frame, jar, flowers, quote [rub on], clock,
burlap, chalkboard element, texture paste, stencil
animals [serviette pasted onto background

Colours:
All colours in the mood board
Presentation:
Chalkboard frame for journaling



Challenge:
CSI....case file [facebook group]
CSI...Case file No. 270

**************
More than words

This entry for the challenge is about the Goals for this
coming year of making a happy home and life
for the family at all times, when they visit
and enjoying all aspects of life.
Home as it should be.

48 comments:

Mia said...

Simply amazing! Wow! Excellent project, Annie. A great inspiration, my friend. Kisses!!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the details and the design!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol L said...

The details you incorporate in your layouts are pure eye candy! My eyes went directly to that smiley face brad at the top!! LOL Love the farm/home theme, what a great creation!

Christine said...

very clever, I love all the natural elements of wood, burlap and chalk board :)

loz said...

Gorgeous layout Annie..loz

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is wonderful.

Shirley Young said...

Great design Annie, love all the detail xx

MiamiKel said...

Such an absolutely fun challenge card, Annie! I love the card design and your creativity is masterful! WOW!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful piece, glad you had fun. Hugs, Valerie

Bunny said...

I love this. It makes me want to head for a farm and milk a cow. I've always wanted to do that. I love the addition of the smiley face and the burlap. [Bunny]

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous Annie,
hugs Tamara

Je@net said...

What a beautiful project, Annie. Love the mix of natural elements you´ve used!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful creation Annie - love the quote on the chalk board
Blessings
Maxine

Enny said...

Wow, a beautiful creation, love the colours and all the elements you used, so many details to look at ! Hugs, Enny

Janette said...

This is fabulous, full of inspiration I love it Annie..xx

meg said...

Beautiful layout and design, love the rub on sentiment

Sandra H said...

So pretty Annie and creative l just love your creation the layout and the elements are stunning enjoy your day nice to know your back home take care x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow, I love this gorgeous piece of artwork Annie. So Beautiful.

Sue xx

Kuni said...

Fabulous layout Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I absolutely LOVE how you have treated this challenge. This is sheer genius and a great layout.

Chris said...

Brilliant! Love the thought you have put into this Annie...excellent result!
Chris
x

Christine Harrop said...

Wow! These are fabulous Annie. Christine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

WOW!!! LOVE this!! Amazing mixed media, full of interesting details! Love so much the centre piece!! Your background is fabulous and those blue daisies add a lot of sweetness!

Mac Mable said...

What a fun challenge. Fabulous design and layout and love all the elements and the serviette makes a great background x.

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work as always!!!

aga-craft said...

Wspaniała praca :) bardzo pomysłowa i twórcza :)

Margreet said...

Just wonderful.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous project love the chalkboard and animal napkins
Carol x

Leslie Miller said...

This challenge looks like seriously fun stuff for a mixed media enthusiast! I've read the evidence list and inspected your creation and, sure enough, you've got it all on there and it looks fabulous!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous detail & layout in this piece of craft sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, love the textures, colours and layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Annie..love the serviette background and all the textures and details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Monica C. said...

Great job, Annie!
Hugs
Monica

pam said...

Gorgeous project Annie, what a lovely layout.
Hugs Pam x

Pia S said...

This looks awesome! I never manage to put together many different things without it ending up looking messy and disorganized.

Meggymay said...

A fabulous mixed media piece, every detail goes so well together.
Yvonne xx

Liz said...

An amazing creation, Annie, so much detail. I love the all the texture. xx

Carol S. said...

A brilliant project Annie and beautifully designed. Love the texture and images. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie i really love this one,very unique and clever,well done my friend xx

Conniecrafter said...

Very cool, love the farm fresh feel to this, such a pretty shades of blue and cool burlap fringe!

Gerrina said...

Can see you had fun and I think it is a great page! Love the subtile details with that chalk-board-like journaling panel; great way to highlight the journaling!
Hope you had a good weekend! Hugs, Gerrina

Lisa Andersson said...

Fantastic, Annie! So many details, wow. Love everything.
Hugs, Lisa

Valerija said...

Sweet and beautiful project.
Valerija xx

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous layout design! Love that wooden arrow accent and your texture in the background! Brilliantly done!! HUGS

Fikreta said...

beautiful !
hugs

Daria Schukina said...

So beautiful LO! Thanks for playing with us at MTW!!

Daisy Ramsay said...

Wow your creation is beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

Nicole Doiron said...

You have such a unique style! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!