Follow me

18 January 2019

It's a Boy!

Just made this not realising the link closes in a couple of hours.
Using a Crafty Individual stamp, stamped with vintage blue
and used the mood board.

43 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful. Love the stitching!
xxx Margreet

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous baby card, love those cute teddies. Great choice of elements chosen and the added stitching is lovey. Thank you for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers and hope join us again for other challenges.

Sylv xx

aga-craft said...

Przepiękna praca :) jakie słodkie są te misie :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Annie - love the stitched framing - it's perfect!
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

Aww Annie its so beautiful, what a gorgeous image and love the vintage look, gorgeous.x

loz said...

Gorgeous baby card and design Annie..Loz

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie what a sweet baby card ,beautiful work my friend xx

Je@net said...

A beary sweet babycard, Annie!

Lisa Andersson said...

So beautiful. The stitching looks wonderful, the image is so sweet and looks great on the envelope too.
Hugs, Lisa

Chris said...

Lovely! Such a beautiful vintage look, love the muted colour combo.
Chris
x

Sandra H said...

Love your card Annie gorgeous image l love the shape of it too so creative enjoy your day x

Lynne said...

Love this card, it looks so clean and fresh against the white background x

Darlene said...

OH MY ... how ADORABLE!!

Bunny said...

The bears are so cute. They look like the vintage bears of yesteryear. Love the colors and the dies you used. Especially that little sprig. I love that you stamped an envelope, too. A really cute card. [Bunny]

Mia said...

Beautiful bears and a pretty card, Annie. I love stitching! Kisses, my friend.

Enny said...

What a beautiful teddy-card, so sweet ! Your Winter garden card is also gorgeous ! Hugs, Enny

Gerrina said...

Such a great stamp and used so beautifully! Gorgoeus card! Hugs, Gerrina

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

pinky said...

This is just adorable Annie!

meg said...

Beautiful vintage card

Monica C. said...

Beautiful card Annie! I love teddies and I love that soft blue that you used. Gorgeous
Hugs
Monica

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful baby card love the colour and teddy bear stamp.
Carol x

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! The image is adorable!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine Harrop said...

Such a sweet card Annie. Love the little teddy bear. Christine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous endearing creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Mac Mable said...

Cute and adorable, love your take on the mood board and what a beautiful stamped image x.

Linda Simpson said...

My favourite colour combination and such a beautiful bear. Love this very much.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kuni said...

So lovely and sweet.
Hugs
Kuni

*Vicki* said...

Awe!! The teddy bear image is so sweet and perfect with the soft blues!! Great quick make my dear! HUGS

Ans Gilbert said...

A very sweet babycard, love the cute image,
Ansx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, so cute! What a sweet, sweet image and card with a vintage vibe. Love!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How did I miss this? It's an adorable boy. At least I didn't get the gender wrong this time, as I did when I called your granddaughter a boy.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely and so cute card!! I have this CI stamp, too, very unused! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol L said...

This is such a sweet baby boy card, and I love all the stitching that gives this a real homey feeling! I could use a warm baby blanket right now as we're bracing for a big cold snap within a day or two! Brrrr!!

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

As a teddy bear collector, (used to be) I just love your, so very cute Teddy card. Adorable Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lowcarb team member said...

I love this Annie. My friend has just become a Gran to a little boy :)

All the best Jan

Christine said...

sweet little image for a baby card, so adorable :)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness I totally love this, the teddy has such a sweet vintage touch as does the whole card, so sweet! Perfect with the mood board!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So sweet

Pia S said...

I do like the blue ink and image you used, and the stitching looks nice too, I can’t tell whether it’s real or faux. If it’s faux it certainly looks real. Super sweet!

Valerija said...

Cute project.
Valerija xx

Fikreta said...

its so beautiful!