thunderstorm changes to come through...hope for
some rain too.[Over 40 Celcius]
Spending the day indoors and trying to be creative with
the sketch below ...Also teaching myself how to use
Photoshop CS6 extended programme.
Photoshop CS6 extended programme.
Challenge:
↧



43 comments:
Beautiful card. Sorry it's so hot. Stay in the air conditioning! It's cold and grey here and we might get snow. Enjoy your day, hugs, Valerie
Hi Annie it sure was a hot day and totally opposite today.
Oh i love your page it looks great,well done my friend xx
Great take on the sketch, Annie!
Love this page Annie - what a great result whilst learning a program, and that's a great shot of Thye.
We are warm over here, but not sizzling, thankfully,
Blessings
Maxine
Wonderful layout Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
This is a beautiful layout, love the colours and sweet photo.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful layout and photo Annie..Loz
Great layout for your Thye... so sweet!
Hugs
A beautiful memory page of (((Thye))) Annie, I am rubbish with photoshop hee hee!! Hope you can find a cool area to craft.
Saturday Hugs Tracey xx
Looks lovely Annie, xxx
Happy new year Annie your creation is gorgeous wish you could send us just some light doesn’t need to be warm it’s pretty dismal here at the moment take care lots of love xx
What a treasured layout with your precious Thye. I know this will bring tears along with cherished memories of your best friend who's gone off to the rainbow bridge. Hugs
Shame we can't share temperatures...then we'd both be enjoying 20 degrees!!!
Beautiful layout Annie, lovely take on the sketch
Stay cool!!!
Chris
x
What a lovely layout and photo.
With such temperatures I can imagine you look forward for some rain. Over here we would like some sunshine, it's cloudy with drizzling rain. Not realy winter, because the temperature is 8°C.
Love your page Annie its gorgeous...stay cool, wow thats hot...xx
Świetna praca :) piesek słodki :)
Lovely page Annie. That's very hot out there!
xxx Margreet
Fabulous layout and beautiful photo and memory
Carol x
We woke up to cold weather today. Yikes! I do love a good thunderstorm, though. I could sit and watch for hours when the lightning is striking and the wind is whipping the trees. Living in Florida we don't want that to be from a hurricane though.
I like the layout and the dog. Such a sleepy look. I had to laugh when you said you were teaching yourself photoshop cs6 and I can't even mater the original photoshop. [Bunny]`
Fabulous layout with Thye Annie..we need rain too and it has been very hot and sticky here as well, I don't do heat..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A super layout Annie, a fabulous photograph.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
What a beautiful "Thye" memory Annie. You have inspired me to do a page for Mog and Susie, it's just passed five years since we said our goodbyes to the Mog Dog. How time flies xx
Great page, Annie. This dog is soooo cute!!! The temperature is around 0 Celsius degrees in Greece. I know absolutely nothing about Photoshop but I will definitely try to learn some things one day. Hugs, my friend.
I can't imaging how hot that must be, I'm in rainy Vancouver. keep cool and carry on crafting :)
great page and what an adorable pooch
A really beautiful memory page and photo of your much loved dog.
We never forget them.
I hope you get a bit cooler and more comfortable weather, but your summers always are much hotter than ours in the UK.
Have a good weekend Annie.
Yvonne xx
Great interpretation of the sketch and the most adorable image. Wow to those temperatures x
A lovely layout of your page for this beautiful photo. Love the colours. Have a lovely weekend and keep cool. It's -3 here at the moment!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Beautiful layout, Annie and a great take on the sketch.
We could do with some of your sizzling heat here in the UK, the temperature has been struggling to stay above freezing all day and is sure to drop a few degrees overnight. xx
Great how you tackle new things every time! Love the fresh colours and the grungy-CAS look of this LO! Hugs, Gerrina
very cute picture, love what you have done with the sketch, good luck on learning your program, I am terrible with them.
Wow hope you get some relief from the hot weather
Wonderful layout Annie. Hope that you had fun playing with your new program.
A suimply amazing laout! Love it!
Stay cool Annie!
Hugs
Susi
love the photo of your dog, great page, greetings form a frosty Aberdeenshire
What a beautiful page, such a sweet memory of your dog, you must miss him very much... Good luck with the photo-programm and be careful with the hot weather ! It's grey and cold here. Hugs, Enny
Hope the weather and temperatures improve for you Annie. And kudos for learning photo-shop...way to go!!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
A beautiful layout with your darling baby. Not so cold here today, it was really cold the past couple of days.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
This is so beautiful!! The photo of Thye is so sweet!! I love the beautiful background!! Photoshop is my program of choice...I've used it for years and years. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll try to help. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
The picture is incredibly sweet, Annie. Steals my heart, as I'm sure you know. Beautiful work with the sketch. I always look at scrapbook layouts as possibilities for cards. Love this one. Good luck with the Photoshop program!
I hope it’s not so hot anymore...lovely lay-out.
My apologies for showing up late. I'd say you have mastered PS's newest program. I'm still trying to figure out the one I bought in 2000! You did a great job with that scrapbook page.
Awe! What a very sweet photo!! I love your soft and precious layout here!! I have HAD photoshop for a long time, but I haven't used it enough to really know how to operate it well! LOL!! I will have to keep working with it and figure it out! Hope you are able to stay cool over there! HUGS
Great take on the sketch and a very sweet photo and memory. Looks lovely, Annie! Stay cool... here in Sweden we have snow and it's quite cold but sunny today.
Hugs, Lisa
its so very nice!
Post a Comment