Found this blog through friend Ina and thought
I'd give it a go with the mood board for the
challenge.
Having used a small canvas frame, gesso, texture
paste, stencils, dry twig and some leaves. Inks
and paints to go along with. Papers images cut
from Designer Papers and used thick
foam mounting tape to place onto the scene.
Indigo Blue Mega Flakes [lancashire rose].
Serviette paper was glued
for the deers. Pine die cuts.
I'd give it a go with the mood board for the
challenge.
Having used a small canvas frame, gesso, texture
paste, stencils, dry twig and some leaves. Inks
and paints to go along with. Papers images cut
from Designer Papers and used thick
foam mounting tape to place onto the scene.
Indigo Blue Mega Flakes [lancashire rose].
Serviette paper was glued
for the deers. Pine die cuts.
Soul Sisters...use texture


50 comments:
WOW!! It is Stunning Annie..Loz
That'samazing Annie - well done!
Lovely texture. I love the blue skies with the birds. [Bunny]
Annie, this is amazing!!!!! Your mixed media skills are fantastic!!!!!! Great canvas, my friend, and a lovely design. Kisses!!!!!!!
absolutely amazing Annie, so many textures and elements. I just love your canvas and headed over to the blog to check it out :)
Annie, you are so creative. You rocked the mood board with your own mixed media twist.
Hi Annie what a beautiful canvas ,its awesome,well done my friend xx
Absolutely stunning Annie, love how you did this one. Keep cool, hugs, Valerie
this is awesome Annie...great techniques!
xxx Margreet
This is amazing, Annie. What I really liked was what first caught my eye: the lilies of the valley. They are a beautiful addition that was placed in the perfect spot.
Absolutely gorgeous Annie, and it is certainly full of texture. Terrific. Christine x
Wow Annie, I think this is art!
gorgeous texture colours and page
Love the layers! And all the different elements; looks like a forrest with all the beautiful things you can see there... keep seeing new things! Hugs, Gerrina
You keep on amazing us with your projects Annie, stunning piece of art!
Thanks for the family-info!
XxIrene
Gorgeous scene, Annie, so much detail. xx
Wow so much texture fabulous
Fabulous mixed media canvas...so many techniques and so much texture!
Chris
x
Wspaniała praca, dużo się dzieje :)
it's wonderful Annie
Gr Karin
Wow, what a lovely canvas, beautiful textures, paints, images, so much to look! Hugs, Enny
Wow what a stunning canvas Annie, I love it.
Sue xx
Stunning, love it.
Hugs, Chantal S
Wow Annie this is gob-smacking gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
This is fabulous Annie, love the gorgeous layers and textures.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Wow! Gorgeous textures and a lot of fab details on this canvas!! Great piece of Art!!
WOW stunning canvas love all the texture,layers and elements
Carol x
This is stunning Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
What a creative canvas ANnie ! STUNNING! Send me some heat please---it's so freezingly cold here!
Happy weekend!
Absolutely gorgeous Annie, fabulous images and texture, Kate x
Wow!! This is absolutely stunning!! I love the colors and textures!! It's a work of art!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Wow, Annie! This is an awesome piece of artwork! I love it! Thank you so much for your sweet comment! It is greatly appreciated! Hugs!
Wow stunning Annie, lot of work, but looks amazing.
Hugs Pam x
This is brilliant Annie, you have created a fabulous scene - great texture.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Absolutely gorgeous Annie, the background and texture looks great and it is a wonderful scene.
Yvonne xx
Wow Annie!! I am lost for words to describe what I am looking at!! It is truly fantastic and love every element. Have a wonderful weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Wow, beautiful mixed media creation.
Haven't you wowed us with this MM creation Annie. There is so much going on here and you have taken so many elements from the mood boad to create such beauty. Simply amazing. I'm sure it's a winner!
A fabulous canvas Annie, love the depth of layers with those lovely images.
Avril xx
Oh. My. GOODNESS! This is completely amazing. This nature lover is kinda speechless. Wow!
What an exquisite canvas Annie - this is amazing, there is just so much going on, yet you are not overwhelmed by it - you just keep 'seeing' more and more details
Blessings
Maxine
Wow, just so outstanding, such great texture and wonderful layering and cool scene!
Stunning piece of mixed media Annie, so much to investigate and explore. One of those pieces I would enjoy each time I looked at it, discovering something new each time.
Creative Hugs Tracey xx
Annie wow this is stunning love the layers and the nature look so special l would hang it on the wall enjoy your day xx
Such detailing with so much for the eye to take in . Lovely colours. A beautiful work of art. Hugs Mrs A.
Piękna kartka:) Cudowne jelonki:)
Amazing!!! Such a fabulous canvas Annie xx
wow!
its stunning!
hugs
A piece of art, plenty detailed and lots to take in...
Your canvas art looks amazing!! Really love your mixed media tendensies lately!! :) Yay!!
Post a Comment