Enjoying my scrapbooking with the heat
outside and the coolness inside.Using
old designer paper and goodies from
my scrap stash. A very old photo.
Dies and computer generated sentiments.
Buttons, sequins, splash of paint
and washi tapes.
outside and the coolness inside.Using
old designer paper and goodies from
my scrap stash. A very old photo.
Dies and computer generated sentiments.
Buttons, sequins, splash of paint
and washi tapes.
The Studio Challenge recipe challenge
Ingredients:
3 photos
2 stripes of Washi tape
Sequins
Paint
Hearts
♥♥♥
Thanks Mia for the heart buttons.
♥
My CSI case file can be seen below this post if you wish
ok if not ♥ accidentally posted another♥
3 photos
2 stripes of Washi tape
Sequins
Paint
Hearts
♥♥♥
Thanks Mia for the heart buttons.
♥
My CSI case file can be seen below this post if you wish
ok if not ♥ accidentally posted another♥


58 comments:
Pleae, send us some sunshine!! In 1 month we had just 3 days of sun...a lot of rain, some snow and only grey days!! Well, I must not complain: we all get it for free......!!
And now to your lovely LO: wow, you did a great job!!
Lia xx
gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
Very beautiful.
Hugs
Kuni
What a beautiful page, lovely picture and paper ! After days of grey weather and rain all day yesterday, we finally have some sunshine today, but it's still cold... Hugs, Enny
Beautiful page of memories ANNie
Annex
Absolutely breathtaking page, Annie. So gorgeous!
Valerija xx
Hi Annie gorgeous page ,special memories ,well done my friend xx
Gorgeous page, Annie. Lovely photos and I like the sewing of the sentiment.
xxx Margreet
A really beautiful page with the fresh blue and the outstanding photos.
Stay cool and send us some heat please-not too much though.
Love Chrissie xx
A lovely page and beautiful design. It's bitterly cold here with a heavy frost, so some of your sunshine and heat would be welcome please!
Kath x
This is lovely Annie enjoy your day x
Beautiful page lovely photo..xx
Beautiful page love the photos and all the elements
Carol x
Wonderful scrapbook page Annie, beautiful layout. Enjoy your lovely weather is very cold in UK. xx
Wspaniała praca :) fantastyczna pamiątka na lata :)
Lovely to see old photographs brought to life great page
I love looking at old photos. This looks like you or a family member. It's really cute. Great use of the washi tape. I rarely use mine and need to use it more. [Bunny]
Another beautiful page Annie, it's a great layout keeping the focus on the lovely photos.
Chris
x
Absolutely stunning the way you pulled everything together. Great scrapbook page, dear Annie.
What a darling little face of a child, and I love the multiples, especially the black & white! Very creative and special layout! Stay cool!
I love this gorgeous page. This is something I must do with my photos Annie, also the ones my Mum has. Which I must do while she's still here to tell me who they are.
Sue xx
Very nice layout!!!
What a lovely page Annie, the subtle background makes the photos really leap!! xx
Tjee you are on a role..again a beautiful page! Hugs, Gerrina
Beautiful LO Annie, love the 3 pics x
This is stunning and love the layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx
What a sweet and lovely page, Annie!
Annie, so adorable and love the addition of the positive and negative pictures.
Lovely page Annie! I am glad that it is cool inside for you.
Hugs
Monica
Great layout and photo Annie..wish my fan would blow out more wind...it's too hot here..35oC the other day..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Another fabulous page Annie, a great layout and embellished beautifully, Kate x
Gorgeous page Annie, lovely memories.
Hugs Pam x
Such a darling layout!!
Have a wonderful day my crafty friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
So pretty! Love how you used this photo in 3 different ways.
Beautifully scrapped layout Annie. I love the soft colours.
Hope you've had a great weekend.
Gill x
This is so beautiful!! I love how you've used the pictures and stitched the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
I see beautiful creations at your blog.....I loved to visit your blog.
xxx Plony
Another gorgeous layout and photos. We could do with just a little of your warm sunshine here.
Yvonne xx
Beautiful layout, Annie, lovely photos and I love your colour choice. xx
A gorgeous layout for your page. Great papers and photos. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Such a lovely layout! So pretty!
Your scrapbook pages are always a delight and this isn't an exception my friend! So sweet and unique!!
Big hugs!
Another sweet, sweet page! Very reminiscent of my scrapbook days, which I'm now scanning and transferring to Shutterfly books. Enjoy your cool indoors crafting, Annie!
Very nice photo! And so is your LO!
A beautiful page, love the design and cool colours with the black and white photo's.
Beautiful layout Annie..loz
Glad you're able to get some relief from the heat and beautiful pages created at the same time! Is that you in the photo? Looks like your sweet smile! Love this layout and all your fabulous design elements.
Wonderful page and photos. Is that you in the photos? Love the smile so much.
Beautiful memories.
Hugs, LIsa
This layout is incredible! Really love the different variations of the same photo too!! So brilliantly done!! HUGS
You sure are enjoying your scrap booking and what wonderful memories and layout x.
the layout is so sweet, I love how you used the 3 pictures on it and all your pretty embellishing
I am loving your scrapbook pages and you are inspiring me to want to pull out some of my photos and do some pages!!!
Ah! This is so lovely!! I especially love your paper and colour choice! And the three different takes on the same photograph is really striking!
Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges!
very nice !
Such a sweet face and page.
Great take on our "recipe"! Thank you for joining in the fun over at The Studio Challenges.
whoa! I love this scrapbook page, Annie! The three versions of the photo, and the overwhelming happiness and love make me feel happy and loved just looking at the page! It's a wonderful creation! hugs, de
I am looking your creations, Annie, for some inspiration. And what a great surprise! I am sooo glad you used the heart buttons on your lovely page. Hugs, my dear friend.
Post a Comment