Follow me

20 February 2019

bring on the pink n white

Our challenge at Double D is....

 PINK & WHITE
Anything using these two colors.


I chose to stamp my House Mouse Stamp and create an unusual
shaped card.  Designer papers and copic markers were used.
This is a long and large die so it doesn't
get used very often.
DP and copics were used.

As always we have fabulous prizes and pop along to the blog
check out the wonderful projects by the design team...
enter and you could be the winner at

..................
Thanks to all you lovely followers who
visited Kelly's blog to support her
in a good cause..
♥

58 comments:

Christine said...

Annie, so adorable and great use of your lacy die cut :)

Berina RGA said...

This is so cute!! I love the die cuts. Beautiful shape too!!

Margreet said...

Great shape and lovely die cuts. The mouse is a cutie!
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, what a cute little mouse. Hugs, Valerie

Je@net said...

Ooooh...this is so cute, Annie!

Gerrina said...

Such a sweet one! Hugs, Gerrina

meg said...

Gorgeous card, love the image papers and base card shape

Natalia said...

So cute!!!☺

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een leuke kaart. Schattige stempel ook. Mooie mallen heb je gebruikt.

xXx Astrid.

Meggymay said...

A really soft coloured, sweet, adorable card. Its a cute image.
Yvonne xx

Janette said...

Oh this is just beautiful Annie, its so soft and pretty..xx

aga-craft said...

Bardzo lubie te Twoje mysie karteczki :) i do tego ten pudrowy róż :) ale śliczna :)pozdrawiam. :)

Jane Savage said...

So pretty and feminine, Annie! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute

Megan J said...

Hi Annie, pretty in pink indeed. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Chris said...

So sweet and pretty, love the baby mouse with her blankie, the card shape is amazing!!
xx

Diane said...

Adorably cute Annie...love these little mousers and have a drawer full of them and never seem to remember to pull them out! Love the pretty shape of this too!
Love your new blog header, too!

Bunny said...

aNNie, we must be on the same wavelength sometimes. I just colored this HM up not too long ago but it is in pink blanket and gray paper. I think your card is a beautiful shaped creation. [Bunny]`

Carol L said...

I love the creative use of this intricate die! It goes perfectly with that adorable mouse image! So pretty in pink :)

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is so gorgeous Annie and I love the shape too.

Sue xx

Darlene said...

This is fabulous Annie and great use of that large die! I have some larger dies also that will probably never get used ... but you've inspired me to do something with them and hopefully they will turn out as awesome as this did! Well done my friend! HUGS

Vicki said...

Adorable image on this beautiful card, Annie! Love the shape...your cards are always inspiring. I love the new blog header too!!

Kuni said...

This is so cute Annie, love it.
Hugs
Kuni

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Stunning and gorgeous shape!! Love the delicate feel and the colours combo of this card!
Hugs!

Mac Mable said...

Such a feminine card with the prettiest of colours and love the unusual shape x

froebelsternchen said...

Annie this is an adorable make - love the cute image and the delicate look of this paper - a gorgeous die - wow!
Annie I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to craft with you ... we would have so much fun I am sure! I just can return your lovely compliment - I would love to see and learn how you create your amazing projects! !

Big hugs,
Susi

Monica C. said...

Love your shaped card. The pink and white is a great choice for it.
Hugs
Monica

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your mouse is super adorable and I do love the mood board this time!!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the shaped card and sooo cute image
Carol x

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my I do love that die and what a gorgeous shaped card. Love the cute mouse.
Hugs
Linda xxx

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!! Hope you go vote for me!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow your creation is amazing Annie!! Love the use of that die and your sweet pink colors on your meece!! :) HUGS

Leslie Miller said...

This is the sweetest little pink and white cutie pie baby mousie! Love, LOVE! Gorgeous card altogether, Annie!

Lola said...

I'm not one for pink, but boy this card and image are adorable! What an interesting and fun shape.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, such an adorable image and pretty die.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Enny said...

Wow, a beautiful card, lovely die, lovely colours and of course a gorgeous image ! Hugs, Enny

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully created card Annie, cute image and lovely colours, Kate x

Kathy Krug said...

Great idea to use a larger die for a shaped card. The little mouse is so cute. Awesome card.Like Diane I love your new header, but I miss the handsome Dude.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the shape and the sweet image!! That mouse is so adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

As cute as a button Annie and I love the unusual die cut card base xx

pam said...

Adorable image on this beautiful card Annie, love the delicate colours.
Pam x

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful card Annie, love the cute image,
Ansx

Kathleen said...

Really lovely creation.

Kath x

Shabneez said...

Beautiful card Annie - I do love that large die, it's very unusual and works so well for a card base. Shabneez x

Carol S. said...

Thanks Annie, for your lovely messages. Love your super cute card and love the shape. Your little mouse is so sweet. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

loz said...

Beautiful card and dies Annie..Loz

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Once again I am running ridiculously behind. I really LIKE that die. It is unique, but so is the entire adorable card. LOVE your new blog header. It's a genuine work of art, too.

Conniecrafter said...

that stamp is adorable, great coloring and I so love the unusual shape to the card, great idea!

Chrissy said...

Awww..look at her, so very cute with her pink blanket..gorgeous card Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is so precious. Beautiful ribbon and die.

Mia said...

Stunning shaped card, Annie. I love the pink-white colour combination and the cute HM image. The ribbon bow is a lovely embellishment. Kisses, my friend.

Barbara said...

Great and very different shaped card. This mouse is just too adorable and the sweetest thing.

Fikreta said...

super pretty card!

Donna Ellis said...

So darling, and beautifully done, Annie! xx

Ina G said...

Simply gorgeous aNNie. Love this die cut shaped card with those soft colours.

Lisa Andersson said...

So pretty and love the shape too. The pink and white colour combo looks fantastic. The stamp is adorable.
Hugs, Lisa

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Such a beautiful way to present the large die Annie. Love the cute mouse and you colored it so beautifully.

Judy Woodland said...

How stinkin' cute. That little mouse is to die for, and I love your die cuts. Just stunning.