I'm laughing at your grandson. This is SO clever, and I like how you used three images on one side and one on the other. I also like how you pulled them together with the use of various sized film strips.
What a fun memory to capture, and in those lipstick red colors to further tell the story! I'm thinking his girlfriend will enjoy seeing these photos when he is a teen! LOL Your project captures my heart, Annie, with the fun way you have "journaled" the event. wonderful memories! Wishing you a great week-end. Hugs, de
hehehe what's with little boys and lipstick? My son did something similar at around 4 years old. Such a fun page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.
BWHAA! HAA!! Oh my word those photos are cracking me up!! :) I love it and what a fun and happy memory to capture on your layout too!! You layout is so cute and your photos really pop with the black layer photo strip behind them!! Nicely done Nannie!! HUGS
OOhhhhh Annie !! This is so funny !! LOVE it !! it´s absolutely Gorgeous and so tender ! Love the colours and every detail, Great ! I wish you a very happy weekend, Big hugs, Caty
Children are so fun and very resourceful, aren't they? Recognizable these apestreks! I hope google translates it well, hihi apesstreks monkey stroking? We say Apenstreken! Lovely pages with your grandson in the lead so sweet with the lipstick! xx Gerie
Oh, my gosh! Thanks for the great big smile today, Annie! My smile may not be as beautiful as this little fella's with lipstick, but it's a happy smile!
He is adorable. I love these pages. How fun it is to look back on this. I am also called Nanny. Just spelled differently. We had fun with some of our not so little anymore grandkids this week. [Bunny]``
64 comments:
great way to show the photos, I would have love to have seen that when it happened :)
Awwh Annie what fun memories with this cute young man,lovely pages my friend,well done xx
Fabulous picture of you GS and great page Annie..Loz
I'm laughing at your grandson. This is SO clever, and I like how you used three images on one side and one on the other. I also like how you pulled them together with the use of various sized film strips.
Oooh...this is such a cute double page, Annie!
Wonderful page with great photos, kids do such funny things. Hugs, Valerie
How cute!
What fun he had, great pics and lay out
Lovely memories, cute pages! Well done!
Love these they are such lovely memories, I'll bet they make him smile now x
What a wonderful memory caught on camera, this is lovely Annie.xx
Oh that is so cute Annie! He looks adorable - mine have done similar things in the past too. Shabneez x
Adorable pictures so perfectly displayed in that layout! Brilliant! Have a good weekend! xx
Fantastic layout Annie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
Ha,ha, great photo of your grandson with your lipstick on. You have made a lovely scrapbook page with this photo.
What a fun memory Annie, so lucky you caught it on camera! love the way you've recorded it, this is a fabulous layout!
Chris
xx
How adorable and such a wonderful way to keep that memory xx
You are doing a fabulous creative job of capturing these fond memories Annie x He sure is one cute little boy....lipstick and all x
This photo's make me smile and the colour and your LO-design are so beautiful! Enjoy your weekend!
Fabulous! I love the layout and what a great way to keep this memory alive.
Hugs
Linda xxx
This is gorgeous Annie sorry I don't get around much to comment but you know the reason for that ..take care huggles Sue xx
Annie, this so cute and fun, it made me laugh right off...the little stinker!! This will be a good page to display when he graduates high school lol!!
very beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
What a fun memory to capture, and in those lipstick red colors to further tell the story! I'm thinking his girlfriend will enjoy seeing these photos when he is a teen! LOL Your project captures my heart, Annie, with the fun way you have "journaled" the event. wonderful memories! Wishing you a great week-end. Hugs, de
What a lovely memory, such cute pictures, your layout is beautiful ! Have a nice weekend ! Enny
hehehe what's with little boys and lipstick? My son did something similar at around 4 years old. Such a fun page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.
Lovely page layout Annie! Brilliant photos.
Hugs
Monica
What fun layouts, loving seeing your scrapbooking
Adorable double layout!! You are rockin' these scrapbook pages!
Piękna praca :) uwielbiam prace ze zdjęciem :)
BWHAA! HAA!! Oh my word those photos are cracking me up!! :) I love it and what a fun and happy memory to capture on your layout too!! You layout is so cute and your photos really pop with the black layer photo strip behind them!! Nicely done Nannie!! HUGS
Beautiful page,Annie.Love the photos with your grandson.Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,Sylvia x
Brilliant!!! fabulous pages and pics these are the ones that make the best memories lol
Carol x
Hilarious!! What a great spread Annie xx
So cute & fun pics to show him now he is older. So pleased you shared this lovely page with us Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
OOhhhhh Annie !! This is so funny !! LOVE it !! it´s absolutely Gorgeous and so tender ! Love the colours and every detail, Great !
I wish you a very happy weekend,
Big hugs, Caty
Children are so fun and very resourceful, aren't they? Recognizable these apestreks! I hope google translates it well, hihi apesstreks monkey stroking? We say Apenstreken! Lovely pages with your grandson in the lead so sweet with the lipstick!
xx Gerie
Oh my goodness, this is the funnest layout ever!! He's so adorable!! What a priceless memory to scrap, Annie!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
You made 2 beautiful pages, Love the funny pictures from your grandson,
Ansx
Amazing double page, Annie! And I love your family photos! Hugs, my dear friend.
this is great and fun Annie
Gr Karin
Great page of your grandson and your lipstick. Love the fun photos.
xxx Margreet
Ooo, i love the the pictures. Beautiful layout.
How fun seeing your grandson with the lipstick! :D And surely he had a lot of fun! :D Amazing pages!
Annie, this page is pure joy, it is fabulous and the photos are super.
Yvonne xx
Brilliant layout and the photos are just priceless! xx
Very cute and will be great to share this with his girlfriend when he's 18!! Great layout. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Fun page! I love that you added the film strips to your layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down!
What a wonderful moment caught in photos, and displayed in a layout! Your GS will be both humiliated and humbled by these in the future. Adorable!
Oh, my gosh! Thanks for the great big smile today, Annie! My smile may not be as beautiful as this little fella's with lipstick, but it's a happy smile!
Totally sweet aNNie. Oh what fun was had with Nannie's lipstick. Super layout and love the xoxo looking just like lipstick.
FABulous fun page Annie..These granchildren find everyhing..lol..love the layout..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Kids can be so mischievous can't they. Great pictures you took to use for your pages, like the title you used too!
So lovely Annie is your page how nice to display your beautiful grandchildren you must be so proud take care xx
Too cute! Love how you made our SID sketch your own. Thanks for playing along!
A fabulous layout Annie, super photographs - he certainly is sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
this is so lovely page!
He is adorable. I love these pages. How fun it is to look back on this. I am also called Nanny. Just spelled differently. We had fun with some of our not so little anymore grandkids this week. [Bunny]``
What a cute take on the sketch! I like how you made the photos look like film strips!
Love these photos! So much fun. You've made beautiful pages to treasure a wonderful memory.
Hugs, Lisa
Fabulous layout. These pictures are hysterical! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
Lauren
Wonderful page and layout.
Fab layout and such a funny story! Love your colour choice! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!
Super cute and fun layout. Love your take on the sketch too :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Stick It Down challenge blog.
Tina-DT
Post a Comment