For my card I used a TH heart die, embossing paste
glitter embossing powder and water colour on my
background with Nuvo water brushes.
Heat embossed then cut out another
heart to place over the top.
SB sentiment die.
glitter embossing powder and water colour on my
background with Nuvo water brushes.
Heat embossed then cut out another
heart to place over the top.
SB sentiment die.
↓



49 comments:
Annie, this is gorgeous.
Great design Annie, love the sparkle xx
very cute my friend,well done Annie xx
Love your sparkly heart card, so pretty! Hugs, Valerie
WOW. That heart die is to die for. I also like how you used the embossing powder.
Takie prace sa bardzo wymowne, proste i śliczne :)
Simply beautiful Annie, love that glittery paste.
Hugs Tracey x
What a beauty!
This is fabulous Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
This is beautiful, love that heart
the splash of colour behind the heart adds contrast to the red and white, love the heart
Such a lovely, romantic card, the heart is gorgeous ! Hugs, Enny
Gorgeous card and heart die Annie..Loz
This is gorgeous Annie.
Sue xx
Lovely card Annie!
Laine
x
Gorgeous card!!!
Love that Heart die Annie, gorgeous card
Karin
Xxx
This is so gorgeous!! The heart looks beautiful!! I love the sparkle!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Beautiful! I love this heart die Annie, I use mine a lot!
Have a lovely day!
Chris
x
Beautiful card! That little bit of glitter finished this one of in a great way! Thanks for joining us again at TIME OUT! Enjoy the weekend!
A very neat mixed media, but clean and simple look!
Very pretty card. I do love the sparkle and the watercoloring. [Bunny]`
WOW what a beautiful design! Love it! Happy Day Sis!
So beautiful Annie, lovely heart die, xxx
beautifullllll Annie
Gr Karin
Beautiful elegant card, Annie! I love the scribbly heart over the red one.
Hugs
Monica
Gorgeous card Annie, another belter.xx
Hi Annie, what a fabulous card, love the heart die and the gorgeous glitter paste, great design, Kate x
Great idea to back that sketchy heart with the sparkly paste.
Oh wow Annie, so love that sparkly heart so much!! The background is really stunning with the different color palette too!! :) HUGS
Fabulous watercolour background and love the sparkly heart
Carol x
Love the watercolor background and the CAS look <3 Wonderful card, Annie!
Hugs, Lisa
Beautiful heart and a fab background!
xxx Margreet
Love the combination of the die and how you used it as stencil too. Wonderful glitter and such a pretty card x
A beautiful card Annie, a lovely heart die.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Fabulous clean design, my friend! Love the scribbled heart and all the sparkling!
I do love that fun heart die with the red sparkle behind it! Great sentiment die with love too :)
Beautiful heart (i have it myself) and the card is romantic!!
A beautiful romantic card Annie, the die cut looks lovely.
Yvonne xx
Ahhh, love the watercolor background. I've missed watercoloring, but I did some this morning and it was such a relaxing time. Snowed again and a good day to spend in my room. The scribble heart on glitter is so pretty, too, and a nice contrast with the soft background. Lovely, Annie!
Such a pretty card. Love how you used that wonderful sketchy heart die. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.
Love the style of that heart, pretty sparkle with it, like how you did the background too!
beautiful designs.
Fabulous CAS card aNNie. Love the sparkle.
Gorgeous sparkling card, Annie. You are so talented, my friend. Kisses!!!
Gorgeous Annie..beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx
So artsy with colorful blotches on the background and I like the style of the heart. A fresh and contemporary romantic design.
beautiful card!
Very pretty and nicely crafted!
Hugz,
Chana
Post a Comment