Follow me

14 March 2019

Bea

Teddy Bea was coloured with polychromo pencils.
These images were once so popular and a pity
the challenges closed and I think they are no
longer available..not sure.
Papier Glass finish added to the 'window',
flowers were touched up with a bit of gesso.
DP and background paint was added.
TH stencil and texture paste used.
Modge Podge used for the serviette
flowers and leaves.

Challenge:
The  Cutie Pie.....beary sweet

46 comments:

Mia said...

This is simply amazing, Annie. Great teddy on the window and a fabulous inspiring background. I love your added flowers too. Hugs, my friend.

Christine said...

so cute Annie, love the distressed look around the window :)

loz said...

Gorgeous image and card Annie..Loz

Berina RGA said...

This is so cute, Annie!! Love the look of the windows!

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card Annie yes shame Gale closed so sudden but I did see a post on facebook saying she might be opening again

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, I love that you added gloss to the window. The whole card is a darling work of art, but that gloss in the window is a brilliant idea!

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, that bear is so sweet and love those flowers. It's amazing at the number of stamp companies that have gone out of business.

SHartl said...

Oh, this is just adorable and I love the realistic look of the window!

Je@net said...

Oooooh...what a beary sweet card, Annie!

aga-craft said...

Úliczna praca, taka radosna i kolorowa :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Such a pretty image, Annie. Hugs, Valerie

Chrissy said...

GORgeous card Annie, and I love sweet teddy Bea and I love your background with the textures and serviette..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Annie, love the sweet bear and flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gerrina said...

So beautiful! Love the softness, bit grungy and bit vintage feel of this! Hugs, Gerrina

meg said...

You created a beautiful scene Annie, love the image and background

Janette said...

Gorgeous, always loved these images Annie, I did one the other week in fact, I think Gale is thinking of doing her monthly thing again, not sure though..xx

Kuni said...

This is wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Jane Savage said...

What a fabulous scene, Annie! I love that whole concept of this! xx

Lynne said...

Gorgeous how you've created this and I love these bears too x

crafty-stamper said...

Stuning card love the cute image and fabulous mixed media background
Carol x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Annie, I love the window.

Sue xx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the image and the gorgeous details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beebeebabs said...

Another beautiful creation!!!

Chris said...

Aww, this is lovely Annie. The bear is so sweet, love the soft colours and that amazing background, gorgeous card!
xx

Bunny said...

I love all of the little sentiments in the top left. The bear is so cute. I have not heard of this bear. The entire background is lovely. [Bunny]

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A pretty perspective for this cute bear stamp and love so much your sweet design!!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

I've not heard of these before, but this one sure is adorable!! Fabulous coloring and what a stunning project design friend!! LOVE it as it reminds me that Spring it near!! :) HUGS (Even if you can't find that pot o' gold anywhere!! LOL!!!)

Ans Gilbert said...

Such a wonderful card, love the pretty image,
Ansx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very sweet and lovely Annie
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

A delightful & beautiful creation Annie. I adore the colour palette & flowers.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue said...

This is so sweet Annie I love these bears! I have seen a few being used by another crafter but not sure if they are on sale again...huggles Sue x

Sue said...

Hi I'm back Annie lol just checked they are on Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TeddyBoAndCo xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, such a sweet image and lovely design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Meggymay said...

Wow, this is so sweet a fabulous design and a wonderful image.
Yvonne xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie what a sweet card,beautiful work my friend xx

Dora said...

Gorgeous!! Beautiful made.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is a darling image. I am not familiar with them. I think that in cardgiving, this would not be out of style at all, even if it is not the current stamping style. TFS!

Carol S. said...

This is not just a card Annie. It's beautiful artwork and deserves to be framed and put on a wall. So much detail and a beautiful design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lowcarb team member said...

This is just so cute :)

All the best Jan

Monica C. said...

This is so very sweet! I love all the detail on it!
Hugs Monica

Wies said...

This is realy beautiful with the sweat teddy bear and beautiful flowers and design paper.

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Annie, the teddy is adorable and your background is fabulous, love it, Kate x

Enny said...

Oh, how lovely, that sweet bear at the window, and wonderful background ! Hugs, Enny

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Conniecrafter said...

You did such a great job with your paint and paste on the background, great way to frame the oh so cute bear looking out her window!

CraftyLyn said...

Beautiful card thanks for sharing it with us here at Cutie Pie challenge Lyn DT x.