Hostess:Bunny
Theme: anything goes/option/Food and or Drink
I have a new stamp set called
'BIRTHDAY SPLASH'
which is full of fabulous stamps and sentiments
'BIRTHDAY SPLASH'
which is full of fabulous stamps and sentiments
These are more pages in a little
fun journal for my grand daughter.
[her picture book]
[her picture book]
Polychromo pencils used to colour this
cute stamp. Mintay stickers added.
Check out our challenge blog and see what our
amazing sponsors have as prizes.
See you there at
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenges
amazing sponsors have as prizes.
See you there at
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenges





55 comments:
Oh, fun! You're making something very special for your granddaughter. When I was a little kid my grandma made me a little notebook full of her stories and words of wisdom, and I still have it. One of my most cherished items.
I am in love with all of your fabulous design details on this!! Great fun and layering!
What a wonderful little book, your granddaughter will love it. Valerie
This is wonderful, Annie, and so thoughtful. I know your granddaughter is going to adore this book. These pages are fun and fabulous.
Gorgeous, she will love it, Annie!
Piękna słodka urodzinowa praca :)
Fun book for your granddaughter a gift to cherish
What a beautiful creation for your granddaughter, so sweet ! And wonderful news, that you're going for another dog ! Thye will never be forgotten, but another dog can have a happy life with you ! I'm sure you'll find a lovely name for her. Hugs, Enny
Gorgeous work Annie
love it
hugs Tamara
What a wonderful gift for your granddaughter, sure she will cherish it, its so cute.
Hope your trip is a good one, so exciting to get a new puppy, enjoy.xx
Great creation as always thanks for sharing!!!
A great journal for your granddaughter. Who wouldn't love this? I want a bite of that cake, too.
A new puppy? How grand and fun. Tell us what color and for sure if it will be a boy or a girl. You're right when you say there is always more love to spread around. [Bunny]
What a fun project Annie and great pictures too.
Sue xx
The pages are so beautiful!! The image is so adorable!! I can't wait to see pictures of the newest member of your family!! Safe travels!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
This is lovely Annie! Your grandaughter will love it....
Looking forward to seeing pics of the new adoptee!
Annie, this is a sweet page from a darling book your granddaughter is going to treasure through the rest of her life! Beautiful! Congrats on getting a new puppy too, you will find a new meaning of life with a new fur baby to love.
looks wonderful, what a precious image.
xx Karen
Hi Annie oh I love this cute journal your grand daughter will love it,such a special treasure for her,well done my friend xx
What a great idea to make a picture book journal. Sweet image!!
Hugs Monica
What a great idea, your Granddaughter is going to love this book you created for her. This image is darling. Aww, a new puppy, how fun. Our "puppy" will be 7 in May, and it seems like only yesterday that we went and picked her out. Your pup will bring such joy, happy for you.
Hugs
Sue
Great idea making a mini journal for your grand daughter, and these pages look amazing!!
So glad to hear that there will be a new doggie in your family, surely she will help you to smile more and more ;) Puppies are always a gift for life!
I think that you will find an appropriate name when you will see her :)
Big hugs
OH this is a beuautful journal page for your granddaughter! How very cute!!
Amazing pages for your grandaughter, Annie!!!!!!!! I love the fun image. Have a great time to Sydney. Kisses, my friend.
A wonderful creation for your granddaughter and I'm sure you will fall in love very easily when you see the pups x
Beautiful and cute page for your granddaughter,Annie.Congrats with your new puppy.
Hugs,Sylvia x
Love the little picture book and cute image --good luck with choosing your new puppy ---Luna---Nova?
Carol x
These are gorgeous Annie, love the sweet images.
Hugs
Linda xxx
A fabulous creation Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
A lovely idea to create a picture book journal for your tiny granddaughter, love the stamp...what a greedy little pair!
You must be so excited about the new puppy...we can never replace a beloved pet but like babies, puppies bring their own love with them. When you meet her you'll be able to choose her name...the right one will fit!
So looking forward to seeing the photos of your new fur baby.
xxx
Lovely page with this fun stamp. Your granddaughter will love it!
xxx Margreet
The pages are wonderful, she will love it.
A new puppy, wonderful news and how fun. Can't wait to see some pics of your new family member.
and also want to thank you again for your help with my blog <3
Big hugs, Lisa
Przepiękna praca i taka bardzo wiosenna. Pozdrawiam.
This Annie is just so stunning x
Gorgeous pages for your GD Annie..Loz
Oh, what a lovely page you made for the fun journal for your grand daughter.
I am curious what your labrador puppy looks like. I hope you will share a photo of him or her.
Best wishes, Wies
Your grand daughter will love this sweet book and I am sure it will be treasured.
Oh Annie what a lovely trip you will have to see your new puppy. I hope you will share a photo, she will be loved as much as your cherished and faithful Thye.
Yvonne xx
The journal for your grand-daughter is such a lovely idea. It will be kept as a family treasure, I'm sure. I would love the name Summer for a dog or cat. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
What an adorable journal for your granddaughter, great idea and I'm sure it will be treasured.
Looking forward to seeing photos of the new addition to your family. xx
too cute, I don't know if he can possibly open his mouth wide enough for that cake :) that little book is so cute for your granddaughter, she is going to love it!
Oh how exciting to be getting another furbaby. I still haven't adopted another furbaby since my cats and dog passed, I think I am ready, just haven't decided on which way to go, plus hubby likes being able to go away at a drop of a hat and not getting someone to take care of them for us, so it may be a while longer.
So adorable. Can't wait to see pics of your new pup and what you decide on a name or basically what your Granddaughter decides...lol.
Gorgeous little picture book for you Grandaughter Annie..and how lovely a new puppy..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful pages Annie and such a lovely idea to make a book for your granddaughter. I hope you have a super day tomorrow and that the perfect puppy picks you out to be his/her new mum xx
Another fabulous creation, Annie; a gift I'm sure will be treasured.
All the best with choosing your new furry family member. I can't believe that it is just over a year now that I lost my black Lab Ellie. When we went to see the litter to choose her I wanted them all!!! :) xx
So super that you made a picture book for your granddaughter with stamps and ink! These pages look like they had been printed and if the rest of the book has the same look/feel she will love it! Hugs, Gerrina
How marvellous Annie that you are going to look at puppies, as you say there is always another to be loved and give love. Looking forward to seeing your new family member.
Beautiful little journal, I love your design and images, Kate x
This is such a gorgeous addition to your Granddaughters little book. What a lovely trip you are embarking on. I do hope you find another gorgeous bundle of loveliness to bring to your home to love & be a companion for years to come.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Gorgeous!!
Valerija xx
Beautiful pages for your granddaughters picturebook! Love those cute mouses!
This is fabulous Annie, so pretty.
Good luck choosing a name for your puppy, we are going to call ours Ramsey - only just over a week until we bring him home.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A lovely page Annie, the picture book is such a fabulous idea and those mice always make me smile. I hope the puppy visit went well. I always thought if we had a bitch that I would call her Daisy after the flower, they are such smiley , happy blooms xx
Such a wonderful little book - your granddaughter will absolutely love it.
All the best Jan
This is gorgeous!! I love the book you are making for your grand daughter!! She'll love it!
Beautiful.
its gorgoeus
Oh my gosh this is so so cute!! Really love that image and your gorgeous details of your layout!! :) HUGS
Post a Comment