Follow me

23 March 2019

glass beads n more


Still hottish here today so the
humidity keeps me indoors.

I often enter challenges for mixed media
on facebook but seldom have the space among
design team postings, so today I am sharing  one.
Using, Mod Podge, beads, glass bead texture paste,
dylusion sprays, stencils, paint splattered, and so
much more...
My work in progress at the time...

Challenge:
Scrap Matrix...

No photo description available.

Soul Sisters

No photo description available.

42 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, that is a wonderful mixed media journal...love it.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece, love the colours, they really glow. Hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

This is just awesome, Annie. I so love mixed media, but there should be more time in a day.
Great weekend.
xxx Margreet

Irene said...

These colour are amazing, a stunning page Annie!
XxIrene

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwwww.... LOVE LOVE LOVE this page!!!! There are my fav colours and such wonderful textures and effects with the beads and glass beads!!! Amazing work!!
Here the sun it's very hot, too much for the season... Climate challenge ... :(

meg said...

Fabulous colour and texture

Kuni said...

This is wonderful Annie, great colors.
HUgs
Kuni

Linda Simpson said...

This looks fabulous Annie, love the textures and wonderful colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandra H said...

Annie this is so beautiful x

Carole Pollard said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely project the colours are amazing and such a pretty design you are so talented love and hugs Carole x

Beebeebabs said...

You did a great job!!!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful mixed media piece Annie, it's sometimes god to take time out for ourselves and create for us rather than keeping to our DT deadlines. Glad you could have this day.
Hope your keeping well and safe from the impending and backlash of the tornado's. Take care Hugs Tracey xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love the gorgeous colours you've used together on this fantastic Mixed Media page Annie.

Sue xx

Janette said...

I think it looks fabulous Annie, the colours are brilliant.xx

froebelsternchen said...

I love this vivid, textured page! AWESOME!

Kath said...

A fabulous journal - I love the vibrant colours.
Kath x

Bunny said...

A beautiful journal. I love the colors and those little miniature flowers you used. [Bunny]

karin said...

Love it Annie. The colours match so good to eachother.
Enjoy your day !
Karin
xx

Chris said...

Stunning mixed media piece Annie, wonderful colours and texture!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Annie

gr karin

Carol L said...

gorgeous colors and design on this one, wow!!

Marjan said...

Beautiful, love the sheen and beautiful colours!

Jantine said...

Wow, that’s amazing! Love the colors, beautiful!

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the textures and flowers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mia said...

Fabulous page, Annie. The background with all these bright colours is stunning. I love the pop up flowers too. Hugs, my talented friend.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Stunning Annie & a great explosion of colour.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

FABulous page Annie,love the textures and colours and great sentiment tickets..always finishes everything off..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

On my Annie, it's absolutely gorgeous, I love the colours and the beautiful flower, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page love the colours and texture
Carol x

Meggymay said...

An awesome mixed media page Annie, the colours are so vibrant and the textures look fantastic.
Yvonne xx

Shabneez said...

Wonderful page Annie - full of colour and texture. Shabneez x

Carol S. said...

Wow Annie!! The background is amazing and the flowers are soooo beautiful. Love it!!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Gorgeous with the colors and texture! Glad you were able to fit this in!

Conniecrafter said...

Fantastic background, I love your arrangement and pretty layering on the flowers.

loz said...

Amazing page and texture Annie..Loz

Enny said...

Wow, absolutely stunning ! Beautiful colours and texture ! Hugs, Enny

Monica C. said...

A magnificent page! I love the colors you have used and the flowers - they just pop off the page.
Hugs Monica

Gerrina said...

Love the colours and the textures make it so interesting! Hugs, Gerrina

Lisa Andersson said...

These colours are amazing and the background is gorgeous. Love all the texture and pretty details.
Hugs, Lisa

Kufer inspiracji said...

WOOOOW to jest piękne. Zakochałam się. Śliczne kolory.

Fikreta said...

wow!
its stunning!

*Vicki* said...

Wow this is so gorgeous!! I love your take on the challenge with those colors and I love the glass beads too!! I have some of those so maybe I can try something fun like this!! Thanks for the inspiration my friend! HUGS