Follow me

29 March 2019

Hey Ho Hey Ho

Playing with some mixed media over the last
couple of days I  thought I would also add
a cute image by Di's Digi Designs.
to my journal. I fussy cut the image on my
Scan n Cut three times to have the extra
flowers. Aren't they sweet.
Dymo used for the sentiments.

challenge
Di Digi Designs....girly

HLS

53 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie what a beautiful journal page ,it's very pretty,well done my friend xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable journal page aNNie, and that sentiment is really amazing!! Fab textures and a lot of lovely details here!! Love it!!
Big hugs!!

Mia said...

This is simply a beauty, Annie. Fantastic page with lovely image and embellishment and a gorgeous sentiment. I also lllove the colorful background. Kisses, my friend.

Christine said...

what an adorable trio Annie, I love your artsy flowers and stencilling :)

Heather said...

What a gorgeous creation!! Love your color combo! This is one of my favorites of Di's images and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is a wonderful mixed media journal. Great textures.

Je@net said...

What a beautiful journal page, Annie!

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Annie, xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous and feminine page. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OMGosh, dear Annie. This is a gem. I am in awe of those very colorful and fun flowers. It's amazing how you can create springtime art when it is turning autumn in your part of the world. Your mixed media is out of this world and so is your digi art.

Veerle's Kaarten Hoekje said...

Hi Annie, it's been a while huh ?!
I so love this journal cover what a great job you did. Really awesome.
Hugs Veerle x

Marjeta said...

WOW! This is fantastic. I must try someday to creat Layout like yours.

meg said...

Adorable mice and page, love all the texture and your colours

Jane Savage said...

Wow this is an amazing page, Annie! So full of texture and detail! I think those sweet mice are the perfect addition!
Have a good weekend! xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is a fantastic journal page Annie, I love the little mice at the bottom.

Sue xx

Janette said...

So cute, I love this page its gorgeous Annie, those mice are adorable and the flowers are sweet..Have a lovely day.x

Crea Astrid said...

Wat prachtig gemaakt en een schattige digi. Mooi ingekleurd.
Fijn weekend.

xXx Astrid.

Margreet said...

Fabulous page!!
xxx Margreet

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Annie!! The texture is amazing!! I love the sweet mice and the beautiful colors!! So stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jo said...

Beautiful page Annie, love the colours....and the dymo! I love using mine, & should really use it more often
Jo x

Carol L said...

This is such a wonderful journal page! There's lots of eye candy going on here and it's so sweet with those little mice!

Chris said...

Such a pretty page Annie, the background is beautiful and those little meece are adorable.
Have a happy weekend
xx

Kuni said...

So lovely and cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Mrs.B said...

A lovely piece Annie and those little mice at the bottom are so sweet.
Avril xx

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work - love the texture thanks for sharing!!!

brenda said...

Like a lovely summers day Annie and so nice with the added textures.

B x

Jantine said...

Beautiful journalpage, Annie! Love the little mouses with the flowers. Nice colors!

Lia said...

OO wow! Annie, this is awesome! I recognize some Rubberdance stamps, so you have given me inspiration to use them again!.
Lia xx

Monica C. said...

What a gorgeous page, Annie! The textures are great and the digi super adorable.
Hugs Monica

Sarah said...

An amazing page Annie, love those cute mice and the flowers look beautiful xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your beautiful spring colours on your journal Annie...

Anne

Linda Simpson said...

I love this page Annie, the layout and colours are gorgeous. Those mice are just the cutest.
Hugs
Linda xxx

aga-craft said...

Te myszki sa urocze :) jaka śliczna, radosna praca :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such an awesome creation Annie, so cute & also artistic at the same time.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great journal page love the texture and the cute mice with the flowers
Carol x

Mac Mable said...

Yes such a sweet and cute image, love the layout and also those fun and contemporary looking flowers x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is adorable, those mice are sooooo cute

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous floral journal page Annie, those mice look adorable.
Yvonne xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Annie, such a sweet image - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Valerija said...

This is adorable and pretty. Love the colours and the texture.
Valerija xx

GerJanne said...

Marvelous page with the cute little mice!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, those little mice are so CUTE! Love how you added the extra flowers, too. All the texture and artistic additions to you page are just amazing! You have the best art journals. What fun!

loz said...

Fantastic page and the little mice are soooo Cute Annie..loz

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wonderful mixed media project! Very sweet!

Bunny said...

Cute journal page. Love the little mice, the flowers and the hummingbird. Your mixed media is always fabulous. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

the little mice are so cute, love the flowers pretty patterns on those ones. Pretty bird and swirls in the background, pretty creation!

Dora said...

Perfect and beautiful

cuilliesocks said...

It's a stunning page Annie, I love all the images ans your design and colours, Kate x

Chrissy said...

The little mice are so cute and I LOVE your art journal page Annie..wonderful colours and textures..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gerrina said...

The combination of the sweet mice and the texture and all the details looks super! Enjoy the weekend!

*Vicki* said...

Those little meeces tracpsing along the bottom with that pretty flower is so cute! What a beautiful page!! HUGS

Nathalie said...

I love your journal page. It's so girly! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

Fikreta said...

its so very pretty!