My cute image from Tiddly Inks, Light up my life,
was coloured with a combination of polychromos
and copic markers.Splats etc added.
Kaisercraft Greenhouse collection
papers were used.
Challenge
was coloured with a combination of polychromos
and copic markers.Splats etc added.
Kaisercraft Greenhouse collection
papers were used.
Challenge
Tiddly Inks...
↓





61 comments:
Awww, she's sweet! Wonder if she's letting the bees go or reaching for more to put in the jar. Beautiful work with limited colors.
So Gorgeous Annie..Loz
I love these colors. Especially her hair. It's so cute. Love the zig zag die, too. I remember playing with fireflies when I was a kid and how much fun it was. [Bunny]
Oh my gosh she is darling! Thank you so much for sharing her with us at Tiddly Inks! Perfect for our challenge!
Good luck,
Rene
Fab card Annie and love this colour.
Annie I love that colour combo and such a sweet image :)
I know it's summer where you are, and this is the absolutely perfect image to share. She's adorable catching fireflies.
Annie so creative. Funny us Polish girls doing all this green, hehe.
What a cutie! Love the image, hugs, Valerie
Sweet Annie!
XxIrene
Ooooh...this is so adorable, Annie!
Wow a beautiful card Annie, the image is so cute
and your background is fantastic!
xx Gerie
Gorgeous colours and such a pretty card xx
BEAUTIFUL IMAGE AND CARD, LOVE THE COLOURS
What a sweet girl and what a beautiful card, I really love these colors!
A beautiful card Annie, and such a gorgeous colour too.
Sue xx
Wspaniała radosna karteczka :) cudowna kolorystyka :) Anie, na Komunie to Ty takie cuda stworzysz, że ja bedę podziwiać :)
Such a gorgeous card Annie
Anne
Oooh those colours! Gorgeous, Annie! Have a good weekend! xx
Beautiful colouring in those soft tones. Love the butterfly on the envelope too.
xxx Margreet
Wat een mooie kaart. Schattige digi ook. Mooi in deze kleuren.
Fijn weekend.
xXx Astrid.
Oh, such a sweet card, lovely image and beautiful colours ! Hugs, Enny
What a sweet image! And so beautully coloured! I always take a closer look at colouring; so much more to learn! Hope you have a sunny day! (Gray but dry here) Hugs, Gerrina
Beautiful and sweet card,Annie.Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,Sylvia x
This is so sweet!! She's adorable!! I love the colors and background!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
So sweet and pretty Annie, love the beautiful soft aqua shades and the 'splats'!
Have a fabulous weekend
xx
A gorgeous card, I love these shades of green x
I walk every day already, it would be at the post today. But unfortunately, still not. I had already expected it inside. We wait patiently. They always say patience is a good thing. Hihihi.
Nice weekend.
xXx Astrid.
Great colours in that monochromatic Annie. A cute image on your card.
Karin
xx
I love that sort of monochromatic look! Pretty!
Very sweet card, love the pretty image and the beautiful colours,
Ansx
This is gorgeous Annie, love the sweet image and wonderful papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful...sweet image & the colours are gorgeous xx
Oh my word she is SO stinkin' CUTE Anie!! You've done such a brilliant job with the colors from the palette as well!! Fabulous coloring my friend and always a joy to see your makes in the gallery!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)
Annie, this is beautiful. I love the fresh colors you have used and the image is adorable.
Hugs Monica
Oh Annie this card is just so gorgeous x
Brilliant card, Annie. You are always a source of inspiration. Hugs, my dear friend.
This is so gorgeous Annie, everything pulls together so beautifully.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautiful Annie..adorable image and I love the mono colouring and pretty papers..what a gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wow, this is a so sweet and delicate card, aNNie!! Love your colouring, great take of the palette!!
Big hugs!!!
Its wonderful card!
An adorable image and card Annie.
Yvonne xx
A pretty card Annie, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Annie, this is such a super cute card. The image is adorable and love the design. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Gorgeous card Annie, love the image and wonderful colours.
Hugs Pam x
Annie this is such a super cute card. Love the pretty image and a stunning design. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Loving the monochromatic colour and what a cute image and such a pretty design x.
Fabulous monchrome card and love the image-hope she is letting the Bees go
carol x
Very cute card and image!!!
She is so sweet and I love the memories it brings of summer twilight evenings watching the fireflies!
Love the colours here, so pretty and love how you've coloured the image. Gorgeous make from you Annie.
Hugs, Lisa
Wonderful and so cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Loving your colour pallet and what a lovely image, fabulous design too Kate x x
Cute monochromatic theme, Annie, and the coloring of your dear little girl is especially sweet with her matching hair! Love it! Hugs, de
Ahhww Annie. This is really a cute card and the color combi is beautiful!
I loved this card as soon as I saw it. I think it’s the colors, unusual and beautiful monochromatic look.
Such a fun card!
Great card! Love the colour you chose for her hair. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.
You've created such a lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us for March's Tiddly Ink challenge!
I love this card so much, especially the texture and layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks for our current color challenge! xx Jen DT
so sweet..i love this image..thanks for joining us for the March colour challenge over at Tiddly Inks..hugs Debs x
Post a Comment